Help me hack my cheating boyfriend’s cell phone asap - tried DDI Utilities and it fucking sucks and I’m out $30

Help me hack my cheating boyfriend’s cell phone asap - tried DDI Utilities and it fucking sucks and I’m out $30.

video for the spy app installation is found here: vimeo.com/187380444

I followed the instructions but the alt program didn't come with the email so I'm assuming this was either a ploy to get people to buy this backup software or, since this video is a few months old, the company no longer supports it. I followed the URL for the alt app download that i found in the video and it no longer exists, which is ddiutilities.com/alt/ddi.apk

Any advice on how I can see what this mother fucker is doing would be appreciated. He is a known womanizer and I've spent the last few days talking with a few of his exes and flings and we want to go John Tucker Must Die on his ass. He doesn't know I've found everything out and I want to see how far he's gone before I call him out on it.

I know this is Sup Forums so if you want boobs or ass, whatever I'll probably deliver but please help me for fucks sake.

ty

>I know this is Sup Forums so if you want boobs or ass, whatever I'll probably deliver but please help me for fucks sake.
deliver first, otherwise no

all women are whores

dont forget that timestamp

>thinks boyfriend is cheating
>is willing to cheat and post nudes for complete strangers to find out for sure
>realizes bf isn't cheating
you're a dumbass.

"probably deliver"
lol...that's not how it works kitten

You know the rules

>implying posting images of yourself on the Internet is cheating
Nigger

here you gooooo

And so do I

this isn't good enough, show us your cunt

Totally not worth it.

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
YOURSELFFFFFFFFFF

Sup Forums is not your personal army

As the ancient law states: "Tits or GTFO"

>no tits
Good job OP

You're a despicable person. this man loves you and you're going behind his back to find shit to call him out on it. Don't be a little bitch. Either tell him outright you don't love him or stop what you're doing. People do shitty things sometimes but two wrongs do not make a right. Asshole. But then again, boobs can be persuasive.

>downloading and installing suspicious apk from shady websites
Your boobs and ass pics are already leaked, might as well post them here.

this, rip

Break up with him, it's obviously not working. No trust, no relationship

Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about your ass. You could be a man for all we know. Sup Forums wants tits. Prove you're actually a femfag and not an attention seeking man posing as a woman.

Just put key logger on dummy, also nice ass

>kitten

Great looking ass there. Firm and plump.

What country?

USA... New York

Sup Forums ain't doing shit for you unless you provide more than just a panty shot

Are you Jewish?
If so, delete this thread you kike.

If not, provide tits and then we will speak.

this

1. Not your personal army

2. Tits or GTFO

it's funny you expect people to help with providing so little information and nothing in return.

1) didn't specify what type of phone he's using, presumably android since you said it was an .apk, but maybe you're confused.

2) didn't specify what you're trying to "hack" from his phone. pictures? call logs? sms?

If it's actually Android, there's lots of ways to achieve all of the above, just deliver some tits/ass, otherwise expect nothing if you contribute nothing.

Not saying your ass isn't amazing, but we need more than an ass to complete the transaction

There are no actual hackers here you 300lb permavirgin. Sup Forums is an imaginative collective lie.

OP is a fucking faggot and won't deliver tits. Abandoning thread.

Wait, you impatient fuck, I have a feeling she might deliver.

Tits & timestamp or GTFO.

Fuck getting into his phone, get even. Where are you?

>Any advice on how I can see what this mother fucker is doing would be appreciated.
Hey, hey, hey, what's up will all this hate and anger

>He doesn't know I've found everything out
What have you found?

Fill out the form:
Race: Kike/Ngger/White
Is boyfriend: Kike/Nigger/White

IF boyfriend is nigger and you are a kike (reverse too), fuck you both.

IF boyfriend is white and you are a kike/nigger fuck you, serves you right for being a subhuman.

IF boyfriend is nigger/kike and you are white, also fuck you for being a nigger loving whore.

ELSE
Post tits and await results.

>Tits required for verification of gender.

Shitty post, delete yourself.

Why is it such a struggle, OP? Just post your tits, we are not asking for your face, we are not asking for your name neither your FB, it's going to take you less than it took you wtite your post

Fuck off. I don't help minorities/minority-lovers.

nah lmao, that was just a shitty post.

>I'll probably deliver
TITS OR GTFO
>I'll probably deliver
TITS OR GTFO
>I'll probably deliver
TITS OR GTFO
>I'll probably deliver
TITS OR GTFO
>I'll probably deliver
TITS OR GTFO
>I'll probably deliver
TITS OR GTFO
>I'll probably deliver
TITS OR GTFO
>I'll probably deliver
TITS OR GTFO
>I'll probably deliver
TITS OR GTFO
>I'll probably deliver
TITS OR GTFO

I call abandon thread, this shit is going nowhere.

Ask one of your beta male orbiters to help you.
As for me, you're not here, I can't fuck you, so good day.

Roll to flood this bitch off the board.

OOh look we got a fucking coder in here. I remember when I first took python.

What the fuck're you talking about? I can't code.

That's not even pseudocode, you moron.
That's a personal army request form.

rollin

OP here

1) I'm not delivering tits because i have a lot of tattoos and don't want to get recognized. sorry...

2) I took a chance on here that one of you may either want to help me out of the goodness of your heart (not) or would get off on helping me destroy someone (probably also not)

3) I know he's been seeing these two other girls because of screenshots they've sent me from him saying he knows he's been an MIA dick but wants to make it up to them. he fucks girls and then goes MIA because we're dating. I WILL break up with him but I want to know how far he's gone exactly because I don't have evidence of him cheating, just saying really suggestive things over text

4) He has an iPhone and I want to be able to see either his IG DMS and/or track his phone location. the latter is really more important to me because he disappears for hours and then says he "Fell asleep". I just want to know where that fucker is.

carry on with the hate. thanks for the ass compliments

he was trying to format it as an if/else statement but hes a faggot and he should feel bad.

yeah great story uncle Mel, tits of gtfo

>no tits
Goodbye then.

no tits = we have nothing more to discuss.

>Sup Forums
>Goodness of heart
>kek

Ask reddit. They'll fucking hack the FBI to get a thank you from you. This is where people go to die inside. Don't try to ask us for something.

To gain something you must also GIVE something.

This is your last chance. Cover tattoos with hand, provide picture of tits. Or else.

>goodness of your heart
Lol no, take your pretty ass home

can you prove another way? you know the rules faggot gtfo

Send the screenshots for proof
If no tits due tattoos, pussy with timestamp may exceptionally do.

Also state the race of your BF

>so if you want boobs or ass, whatever I'll probably deliver

>I'm not delivering tits

???

> help me out of the goodness of your heart

This is Sup Forums, you can't be fucking serious right now. take a good look around before you say something like that.

Blur out your tatoos and post tits/pussy otherwise no one here has incentive to provide any help for you.

>You're some dude that got triggered by someone assuming your gender (whoops) and you want to hack his shit because its all your pathetic little brain can muster up.

What's his number?

he has a point blurr out your tattoos

OP here

why would i deliver anything when i have no proof that any of you know anything about what I'm asking. How do i know I will get what i want in return

I've just backtraced you and found your boyfriends cellphone information. currently working on a crack for the cellular mainframe and will be in within 10 minutes, i'm going to drain his bank account and brick his phone

Nypa. Tits or gtfo

you are mistaken, the price of getting to ask a request is tits, the reward is the personal army request.

Forgot pic

Then find someone IRL who's willing to be your bitch.
Maybe you can whore yourself out to them.
That'll definitely help you find out if your boyfriend has been cheating.

Simply log his iPhone into find my iPhone. The odds that he'll spend time in his settings looking for find my iPhone is minimal. Actually try simple solutions before you try to fucking hack him.

>backtraced
What ever happened to jessie slaughter anyway?

she became a boy but now she's a girl again and she got really fat, think she's one of those pronoun people from tumbrl atm

Dumbass.
>probably deliver
Honey, no. No tits, you're rude, you're boring, and it just seems unnecessary. Just leave him if you know he's cheating. Now fuck off

Ok so... You think this dude is cheating on you and you spent money to find out if he is or not? If you have any doubt that hes faithful, why stay with him? Why waste your time and money to find out. Just fucking leave him

because everyone comes here and asks for a personal army to help them with their shitty midlife crisis. provide something or you will receive nothing.

also, what you're asking isn't even hard, doesn't require any special "hacking" abilities, just a few simple solutions. device tracking/accessing DM's is trivial with the right knowledge of iOS 10.x/SDK.

These.

Rolling.

Put some post it notes on your tattoos. A lot of Sup Forumstards have post it note on titties fetishes.

She read a text message from a girl her bf is sleeping with in her dream

Considering how big of a bitch you are with lame excuses and the annoying "I thought you would help just because you're nice" attitude towards other people, I can see why he would cheat on you.
You don't deserve the help of the internet's most sexually depraved place. Think about that.

>I'll probably deliver
> 1) I'm not delivering tits because
>I'll probably deliver
>I'll probably deliver
>I'll probably deliver
>I'll probably deliver
>I'll probably deliver

fucking trap shit.

You entitled piece of shit. Do you honestly think that we'd do something for you "out of the kindness of our hearts". Sweetie, this isn't Tumblr. You give us a second rate ass and some convoluted sob story where you're pretty much harping over your bf and expect us to do something for you because of it? Something that's fucking easy as shit, no less. I have a bone to pick for bitches like you. Just fuck off, Christ.

you can forget the tits and put a sharpie in your pooper with a proper timestamp

I think we can all agree that now we require tits and pussy. Timestamp of course

You're Brooklyn white trash, aren't ya?

I'm positive she's dating a nig

Yup, I'll bet money on that too. Jerome is treating her bad

Jerome is running around with some spic and blasian trash while selling weed on the side. About right, OP?

She deserves it for getting blacked in the first place.

>Around blacks, never relax.

pic is how you looked typing this drivel up.

step up your game, boy.

I would help but I dont know jack shit about hacking or spying so yea gl finding someone up for it

Is that because I consider niggers genetically inferior, and you can't cope with the Master Race?

Oh you mean pc gamers?

you consider your sister a fleshlight too. am i to be jealous of that as well?

sure master race. i'm jealous as fuck, heil incest.

stay mad at shitskins you pathetic little mcdonald's employee - the rest of us successful whites will continue to thrive.

Ok OP I know this is against the rules here and I will probably get bashed but I will help you out because i feel sorry for you, just tell me the model of his iPhone and his IG username, I have hacked a few myspace profiles back in the day so this is an easy pie