NEW CELEB THREAD

NEW CELEB THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNIImvFHRJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jessie is a good slag

she's a beaut, just discovered her sadly.

i think she says she likes pussy too

Damn, sound like an all around badass bitch.

what's up with this crap?

a big mouth bitch

Protips: it's easy to filter

What? Shes my Waifu

STOP POSTING BELLA PICS

damn, power to you. who am i to judge?

hnnnnnnngh

who is this?

emily browning

Love my Christian Serratos.

woah

mmmmm baby....

butterface

Roger the Witticure came up to m-me and m-my m-mistress Victoria Justice one day as we gondolled the street side n-near o-our place... He s-said he knew everything there is t-to know... W-We sm-smiled and h-he s-stepped in f-front of Victoria, s-saying h-he w-will now demonstrate h-his awesome m-mind power... H-He s-said she i-is w-wearing a bluish-green bra, which m-made m-me l-laugh and Victoria blush... Then h-he s-slipped h-his hand under h-her shirt and l-lifted it up, revealing h-her blank white brassiere... This m-made m-my eyes o-open wide in shock and caused Victoria t-to utter the slightest of sighs... He then t-told us h-he knew its' true c-color but w-was just testing u-us and h-he s-started t-to c-cup his hands a-around her boobs, l-lifting h-her b-bra up , hand s-sampling e-every c-curve and s-soft stitch'dness... I-I d-didn't know wh-what t-to do and w-wondered i-if this w-was a-a test o-of his mind sorcery... Then h-he t-told Victoria h-her p-panties w-were a-a green c-color and r-reached into h-her p-p-pants, p-pulled them d-down t-to her knees and r-revealed h-her stark white p-panties, which h-he s-said he knew w-were n-not g-green... V-Victoria's m-mouth o-opened w-wide and she whimpered, l-looking at me, hoping f-for reprieve ... A-All I could do though w-was w-watch a-as h-his hand sl-slipped into her bristling p-patch o-of honey and h-he d-dug around, searching desperately f-for the entrance t-to heaven... I-I'm s-sure h-he f-found it f-for Victoria u-uttered such a-a sigh and cl-clasp o-of breath I-I thought forsure the curtains h-had closed and the audience h-had burst encore... She w-wilted in h-his grizzled t-touching l-like a-a fallen leaf and a-all I-I could d-do w-was wonder h-how I g-got into this and h-how t-to get out... I-I f-fainted a-after another s-second and c-came t-to Victoria's s-sweet f-face, s-saying h-he h-had run o-off a-after s-several pedestrians approached...

Perfection.

total fucking sex

mel c is the only one worth posting

I'd fuck Bob Denver

ginger was prettier but mary ann has dem fucking legs and hips

never enough KP

fucking love that mouth and tongue

How about now?

lovely

such a cute ass

emily browning?

I'm guessing you watched Roswell recently and are the same guy who posts Emilie de Ravin.

jesus h fuckin christ, full size that pic and behold 1 metric ton of makeup per square inch. holy shit.

No, it was the other girl who looks like her and starred in Sucker Punch.

Yes

She has a ton of zits and large pores and she fills them with makeup like spackling.

who gives a fuck?

I'm not that guy.

I've never seen a single episode of Roswell in my life. I know her from the 90s Disney Channel film Wish Upon a Star
youtube.com/watch?v=uNIImvFHRJE

My Father the Hero, and the movie she made with this guy

Um... people who don't like it. Like me.

damn
I was hoping none of these pathetic internet toughguys would come along and ruin this thread

oh well, here we goooooo

Jeez, that's some thin skin you got there. You'd think it was your mom I said that about.

First saw in her in Wish Upon A Star. made my poor teenage dick almost explode.