What is the first thing that comes to mind?

What is the first thing that comes to mind?

Hitler

is that jane goodall

now i know why black people call really black people blue

what's in his left hand?

I thought it was batman

Black Silver Surfer

the fucks up with this niggas toes?

Tarzan and Jane

safari sounds fun

so beautiful, so richly diverse, open the borders, OPEN THEM NOW!!!!

Is he hittin that?

kek

lol thats why i clicked on the thread

Why he got four toes?

I think he's painted. The texture looks off, plus I'm not sure if you can normally wear the black off your feet.

Looks like a Leicaflex SL2

Actually, it's just the SL

No filter

yeti feet

doesn't matter. still burnt as shit

This...

his meat look like tha cake that the trunchable made that kid eat in matilda

Reminds me of those chanting things in oddworld

>Brucey Brucey Brucey

same. good old leni. got to watch olympic games some day.

Serious question, are there sub species of human or no? Not saying one race is better than the other, but I have seen two identical tigers called different species but the two in this pic are the same? For real?

leni riefenstahls camera bag, he's a nuba who helped her and showed her around when she was looking for good spots to take pictures

Species is not classified by appearance. There have been human-like species that could still interbreed such as the Neanderthals.

She is trying to unlock him.

Yes, but since all humans have a conscious and an awareness of themself, people find it rude and inconsiderate to call them sub-human (since they are not). They are a very different species, darker pigmented skin, higher testosterone levels and growth hormone. They typically have less brainpower and creativity, their frontal lobes are typically not as evolved.

We are all different, but the fact that we are aware humans, make us all worthy of respect and love.

He said sub species, Dogs are a sub species of Wolves despite having much in common.

Star Wars

is that tar over him?