youtube.com/watch?v=bS90k_DnLgI

>Godflesh
>SJW

Please explain yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=xck7KdRXdaU

>Communists
>Sjws

youtube.com/watch?v=lKBTnuDNxK8

I'm sorry I didn't meet the precise definition of SJW - huh, it's almost as if there isn't one. It's just a lazy slur, you could post Burzum and someone would see it as correct.

The correct answer to this is Chastity Belt

youtube.com/watch?v=A_MjCqQoLLA

>mfw they had a song on world peace

any popular musician is SJW music, at least in the public eye. c'mon bud, do you not like diversity and equality?

yeah they might be redpilled

they are sjw-presenting though

youtube.com/watch?v=STE8CNpjGhM

they disavowed themselves after wp got pulled. , ignore BONUS sjw bands:

> Haim
> St Vincent
> Chvrches
> any band whose members are or include an ugly/gross-looking woman (GRIMES)

faggots

Those sure are some unattractive females.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6oXtXWbdwY

they came out and said that they don't support the show or the views of san hyde or whatever. what i found interesting is the song that aired on the show seemed to be a reflection on how being sexually promiscuous is ultimately unsatisfactory. and the video really drives this point home imo, the woman opening up her body to an endless void.

youtube.com/watch?v=HrMZuFn7Q9w

>Those sure are some unattractive females.

I really want to see what you look like. Post pics.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFEDhm3dWkY

found the sjw

youtube.com/watch?v=4CK2yEvR9fk

"SJW" now means "person I don't like"

It's like how "millennials" used to mean "People born from the early 80s to mid 90s", but now means "People who are 1 or more years younger me and are stupid and I don't like 'em because they don't understand my le nostalgia references".

>that autist who spams metal albums with 150x150 images along with a youtube link

Sure, it's a vague term but you can't deny that it's useful. You know a SJW when you see one.

Really, where are they?

honestly I think sjw's are just naive young women who want to help people but don't understand that the world is a cruel place outside the privileged bubble that they were raised in. i'm speaking from experience too, sure there are the hardcore ones that neurotically need to feel morally superior but every group has people that are unredeemable

I got some bad news for you buddy

Like minded people find each other easily?

Cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=4KySr2rBvHE

I agree. My least favourite SJW of all is Franklin Delano Roosevelt. What a Tumblr snowflake cunt!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtkDfOMNBOo

>150x148
THE MAD MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=9GJJTj0RTCM

youtube.com/watch?v=9SgtScsVUg4

i'm not wrong

I know jack shit about american history, but I somehow doubt that Roosevelt was an inter-sectional feminist, irrationally defended Islam, believed in a conspiracy theory of a global patriarchy that lies behind most of the worlds problems, ETC.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGqUo7a7J_I

So SJWs make good music?

youtube.com/watch?v=DS68qjUJjv8

>This guy

holy shit please stfu. do you have a social disability?

get off Sup Forums, you do not belong here.

why?

youtube.com/watch?v=t0wtElYWHW4

youtube.com/watch?v=IDFG9eq90aQ

Sup Forums isn't for you, you'd have much better luck on reddit. I'm not saying that as a meme or anything, you really just don't belong here. I want to say this as nicely as possible, fuck off you kike.

having a certain political ideology has little to do with whether or not a person makes good music. in fact i would say good music typically comes from people who are politically apathetic.

HE STILL GOIN'

youtube.com/watch?v=vACkkDxr41U

dis niqqua like da enagizer bunny up in here

>leave
>why
>because you are reddit and a kike

great point, i'm glad you can effectively voice your opinion

Halsey, Melanie Martinez, twenty one pilots, Troye Sivan

you won't win this one

you won't have the last word.

The fact that you got offended by being called a kike is exactly why you shouldn't be on here you nigger.

If you want to post about music in a place where you wont have the danger of a stranger calling you a name on the internet at 5 in the morning literally go to reddit,you wont be laughed at for being a SJW over there and they'll accept your shitty world views.

Sup Forums was/is/and forever will be a place of free speech between dumb asses on the internet who want to have fun and not care about the language that they're using, you're about censorship.

I didn't want to go full autist on you, but you left me no choice.

Shut up fagget, the Reddit army is here to fight le evil SJWs who want to take our videogames!

Not the same guy, but I'm one of the posts you replied to in . I don't know if your shit at reading or just retarded, but my comment was specifically anti-SJW.

>implying most people on Sup Forums aren't socially disabled

at what point did i say i was offended? i dont give a fuck about whether or not you call me a kike, you double fucking nigger. god forbid the topic of a "ITT SJW' thread goes a bit off on a tangent. i don't give a fuck about censorship, you fucking simpleton, you told someone to leave because MUH SJW SNOWFLAKE, god forbid an actual discussion happens. fucking have an original thought

pol vs anti pol arguements are fucking GAY

>I didn't want to go full autist on you, but you left me no choice.

I suspect it comes naturally to you.

that wasn't me m8

you're a fucking dumbass, Sup Forums isn't for you little crybabies. If you sympathize at all with sjws you shouldn't be here, not because we don't want you here, but it's better for you.

damn

youtube.com/watch?v=XCkEdB87yGA

If that's true why has there never been ONE good album from a right-winger

because the music industry is controlled by jews and right-wing musicians are bad for business, goy pls

but also because we don't wan't you here stinking up the joint

>I'm a faggot that doesn't like black metal

Or neofolk. Or industrial.

every Sup Forums loser should be dragged out of their homes and forced into slave labour or shot in the head desu desu

very mature from you

I am a member of the alt-right and honestly it feels punk as fuck.

> fuck off xD Sup Forums isn't for you :DDD Benis
> why?
> cuz it isn't for you lmao, fuck off kike xDDDD :DDD
> Okay... nice opinion?
> LMAO TRIGGERED XDDDD WHY ARE YOU SO OFFENDED REEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD

>this is what virgin contrarians actually believe

This guy's an autist but he's right you know. Sup Forums has become a place for straight-up stupid normies LARPing as le ironic maymay nazis. This place is about absolute freedom, not roleplaying at being the biggest shitposting cunt.

>Every liberal artist is an sjw
>Every political album is sjw music

it's not useful, it's lazy - that's why people say sjw
why not judge everyone based on their own merit as opposed to totally disavowing someone because you or someone else claimed they were an sjw?
if it weren't for labels like sjw, alt-right, or even left & right, people would be more able to judge ideas & points of view based on their own individual merits as opposed to who it was that put forth the idea

DUDE WAR SUCKS, CONSERVATIVES ARE LAME, I HATE MY DAD,#NOTMYPRESIDENT LMAO

>using the term SJW in 2017
>caring about politics in 2017

Fuck Bob Dylan!
Phil Ochs was the real deal!
Not only is this SJW music done right he was the Curt Cobaine of his time.

Do a google search on this guy and the documentary "There But For Fortune"!

Said the conservative orphan who's never been to war and doesn't know what "politics" even means.

>trumpcucks so hard in their echo chamber that they're completely blind to the fact that he was a mistake
makes me laugh every time
I bet they'll call me an SJW for this post too

Bigger sell out than Dylan but I do like his first two albums

You sound more like a butthurt beaner

In what way do I sound either butthurt or a beaner?
For the record, I supported Trump until he started becoming a trainwreck.

literally fucking this

that's why they're SJWs

Yes

Not even close

Holy shit lol, you don't get out much

Queens of the Stone Age/Kyuss - Discography

edgy immature buttrock shit, then. why would I listen to music that pretends to be masculine

What about Roxy Music then? Ferry's a Conservative.

agree

Homme is more a centrist isnt he?