What is your opinion on Angela Merke, the first of her name, chancellor of Germany, mother of Syrians, ruler of Europe...

What is your opinion on Angela Merke, the first of her name, chancellor of Germany, mother of Syrians, ruler of Europe, leader of the free World?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
rt.com/news/economy-oil-gold-libya/
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/5/20/russia-china-bankdeal.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/eu-deal-clears-deportation-unlimited-afghan-refugees-161004132025865.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a reminder as to why we were fortunate not to be included in german unification
thanks Bismarck

Into the oven

Angela "oven dodger" Merkel

explain this meme please

She's a mixed bag, she isn't some tyrant that wants to destroy Europeans or some shit like that. I mean Germany is an economic powerhouse so she must be doing something right. Although it is fair to say that she fucked up the whole refugee situation. I'd probably rate her as a 6-7/10

It's not a meme, she deserves it

>she must be doing something right
>the current success of a country must be the result of contemporary politics

Go away, Mama merkel. Go take care of your rapefugees you piece of shit. EU is done, once Le Pen is elected we leave this shit organization and you won't do shit about it because you're fucking useless and you have no army.

I shit on mama merkel, I shit on EU I shit on you OP. You like being shat on after all, you're german.

she a true leader

She's good at politics, I'll give her that. She could also pass for a states(wo)man, if not very good one, in a favourable lighting.

She made mistakes: neglected german infrastructure, turned away from the nuclear power.

She didn't make progress in fixing the Euro or the EU border control.

On the other hand she contributed to stopping the balkan route for migrants, which can be good or bad depending on how you look at it.

In all, she's relatively decent and among the best politicians in Europe - which speaks volumes of the depth of shit Europe's political scene finds itself in.

>She made mistakes: neglected german infrastructure, turned away from the nuclear power.
They will pay for all the coal plant pollution that come on France from Germany.

She's not responsible for the migrant crisis. At most she shares in responsibility for the state of the system when it came under stress, but she can't be realistically blame for causing the stress, or for having real power to fix the system singlehandedly.

>when the country is doing well its not because of the goverment
>when the country is doing shit its the goverments fault

???????????????

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
STOP

She is responsible, she literally called all the scum of earth to come in Europe. She is the one who forced every other country to deal with her shit or be fined or whatever.

where do I sign up? I could use a job.

there is a direct link between her decisions and the migrant influx
she did not create the circumstances for a strong export industry in Germany
she didn't cause the initial movement, but she decided to open the borders and worsen it in the process when she didn't need to

Hahnrei, bitte.

>he is posting on Sup Forums for free

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election

"To win the election in Germany, the SPD & Greens want to move to change the law regarding voting rights. Essentially, they want to give the refugees a right to vote. They need not be an EU citizen nor do they need to pay taxes. The mere right to vote is you happen to be there at the time."

>Angela Merkel
You probably mean Angela (((Kazmierczak))).

No, she's not. That's how the meme goes but it's factually untrue.

Her oft referenced "invitation" only came when the million migrants was already well on its way. Some rioting in Hungary, some rioting in balkans and more and more coming through Greece.

She didn't force anyone to subscribe to international conventions that forbid border patrols from shooting unarmed niggers claiming to be fleeing a war and it's not her job to ensure that all countries on borders have immigration procedures that can deal with whatever comes at them.

you like us more than you like germans
admit it :)

its not about refugees, its about non-EU foreigners (EU foreigners can already vote on a local level), and it is for local elections only

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

Yeah, borders of Germany that were already open as it's in schengen area.

As for worsening the process... yes, you may be right. But by how much? Nevermind that this is already backpedalling from "hurr durr merkel literally caused all this", the fundamental problem of lack of barriers and system that's not prepared to handle the numbers was already there.

And still is. EU needs to get its shit together because the single-digit millions are still nothing compared to what will come in future.

She have too much time in power, for Europe and at least she is not Christian because she invited evilest enemies of Christians to Christian German lands.

We don't owe shit to the mudslime, they can rot in their shithole I don't give a fuck. Thank God for Le Pen polling high, we have a chance to cut ties to EU and let it sink into an islamic abyss.

>She have too much time in power
unlike Putin

>she is not Christian because she invited evilest enemies of Christians to Christian German lands.
correct me if I am wrong, but doesnt the bible say something about "Love your Enemy"?

she managed to singlehandedly put europe in great danger by importing hordes of muslims and blacks who, according to many sources and krauts that put up videos from time to time about the things these ""poor good boyz" do on regular basis, are hostile towards the locals (especifically women).
From a meme perspective, she has carried on the tradition of destroying european continent. So far germans have done it four times (a record).

>she is not Christian because she invited evilest enemies of Christians to Christian German lands.
She is a jewess. Of course she's not christian...

Pleaso do it.

Bullshit.

funny, coming from a country that bombed Lybia and fucked up the country in the first place

I don't trust the opinions of nongernams on her and I only trust germans half the time because some of them think like anglos.

>but doesnt the bible say something about "Love your Enemy"?
Yeah, but it doesn't say "commit suicide" though, even less a collective suicide. Suicide is a sin.

The only reason you didn't bomb it too is because you have no military power.

we act as if letting those people in once they came all the way here is a mandate when it isn't
if you actually cracked down on them and sent a clear message that taking the journey here isn't worth it you will fix this, but no we can't do that because people don't want to see "ugly scenes" on tv
I agree that because of Schengen there was nothing in place to stop them once they got in through Hungary, but her government didn't even have the will to do something about it

we didnt bomb it because we thought it might not be such a good idea to destroy administrative systems in countries that prevent refugees from coming to Europe
Thanks for all the refugees, France

As much as Americunts want to push their monkey president, she and Putin are the only true statists and political protagonists of this millennium.

The same applies to the US, they helped destroy Iraq and Syria and all the refugees were left to Germany meanwhile the US has taken in less than 20k. The US did more to destroy Europe than Merkel ever did.

She sucks!

Crazy bitch that should hang for treason.

She doesn't really have much to do with Germany being a economic powerhouse

Oh, I agree
Without the destabilization of the middle east, there would be no refugee crisis in the middle east
I think we should take USA into more responisblity for fucking up shit in our neighbourhood

I'd trust them only one third of the time since some of them think like turks :^)

You have a point there, about cracking down and people not wanting ugly scenes. And I agree that european politics seem pretty helpless when dealing with criminals that come here with nothing to lose.
Now, personally I'm all for being humanitarian, but not without regard for actual capacity of what europe can provide.

I'm pretty sure most people would agree on some principles, regardless of whether they're welcomers or concerned about influx of migrants:
>it's right to help a person fleeing from war and persecution
>anyone coming to your country should obey the law of this country and show respect to culture that's giving him hospitality
>criminals cannot be allowed to get away with their misdeeds

Some of the politicians even explicitly say that migrants must obey the law (I recall Gauck having a speech to this effect) but this gets forgotten, instead people seem to prefer to fling shit at each other across their lines in the sand.

Also, it's not true that government(s) are not doing anything about the crisis. Merkele made the Turkey deal and there are more deals in making with other countries like Libya or Afghanistan that will allow easier and faster deportations. It's still not enough and many of those deals and solutions are either unstable, temporary, morally reprehensible, or combination thereof.

Yeah good luck with that.
The USA is actively trying to fuck us all over.
This is deliberate on their part.
Russia is trying to fuck us over too.

It is a miracle that the EU is still standing when two super powers are actively trying to shit on in.

Park's role model along with Thatcher.
Sorry for offense.

>we were fortunate not to be included in german unification
Are you forgetting about those twelve years of fun again?

Please Austria, spawn another Adolf Hitler, we really need somebody like him.

It was Germany that was annexed to Austria.

They were allowed to vote.

What does pic say?

"The pleasure of being cum inside"

I dont think they deliberatly trying to fuck us over
They simply dont care about the fallout of their geopolitical play.

She's ruining Europe and a traitor to the German people.

"Do you agree with reunification of austria with german empire and do you vote for ADOLF HITLER?"

( ) YES o no

Well yeah, they voted for annexing Germany.

Don't be mislead by the bumbling fool in the white house.There are other people working for the USA government.
It is deliberate.
Every analyst would tell you that this migrant wave was the only logical outcome from the destabilization of the middle east,every analyst would tell you that they would all go to Europe and not not to Russia,i mean a child could tell you that.

Russia and America are actively trying to destroy Europe.

I think you are overestimating US intelligence
Are you telling me they planned from the beginning to lose the Iraq and Afghanistan war? To support the rebels in Syria and lose eventually?

Then she should have told them to fuck off and either leave or go to an oven

I think that you are underestimating them.
They didn't loose anything.They literally destabilized an oil rich region for the next 30 years.
>a few American pawn soldiers died
Do you think that they care for a few dead rednecks/spics/niggers when they achieved their goal?

A German tradition.

They lost trillions of dollars and a lot of credibility.
And they didn't really achieve much in Iraq, other than killing off Irans (who is allied with Russia) biggest rival.

If they manage breaking up the EU they will make up those money in a day by devouring all the small pieces.

They will so be rid of an economic rival.

Hope she dies srs

pls no :(

Ahh yes the massive amount of Libyan Refugees streaming into Europe truly victims of the west. They seem a bit darker than other pictures of Libyans I've seen and they don't really speak Arabic...hmmm

Hey, remember when Lybia was actually a functional country and could stop refugees from coming to europe through their soil?
good times

It's funny how she gets blamed for literally everything bad in the world, especially by foreigners and especially by Americans who destroy the middle east, then force their bootlicks (and Merkel is the #1 American bootlick in Europe) to pick up the pieces and THEN blame her for the refugees. And it's even more funny when you realize she has sacrificed Germany to spare other countries and still gets hated for it.

Gaddafi was literally bribed by Europe to keep out all the assorted trash of Africa from entering Europe, then at some point he became inconvenient to the West and was removed and now the trash is coming in unchecked, but of course it's all due to Merkel who personally bombed Libya flying her custom Stuka.

How about we get a ton of big ships,pack all refugees and ship them to America?

Like any of this point is relevant to what happened to lybia. It was a war against a project of currency, the african dinar, which would have replaced dollar in african gas trades, rather than taking down a dictator. One way or another, he would have been taken down because he did try to break out of the international banking system.

>It was a war against a project of currency, the african dinar, which would have replaced dollar in african gas trades
does anyone actually believe this garbage?

It sounds even more retarded than african warlords dying of cancer and offering to wire transfer you their stashes.

Yeah, because by "law", all transaction in oil are supposed to be made with dollar, hence the petrodollar concept. Having countries going their way would weaken the dollar. That also explains hostility toward Russia and China which are bypassing petrodollar for their tade in ressources.

rt.com/news/economy-oil-gold-libya/
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/5/20/russia-china-bankdeal.html

It's exactly the reason Khaddafi was taken down. If you think there is any other reason, you're very naive. It's a matter of keeping the dollar strong, and lost of trust in dollar (with creation of alternative currencies for ressource trading) could have weakened it. Lybia is a big producer of low oil production.

>by "law", all transaction in oil are supposed to be made with dollar
what are you talking about

>If you think there is any other reason, you're very naive
yee right. You got it all figured out.

Wouldn't work you stupidly let them (mostly economic migrants from countries not at war and "refugees" already settled in ME countries) into your countries (and with 0 background checks) so pic related should carpet bomb you with them. Maybe Trudeau will take them but he only wants families and not your horde of male "children".

>mother of Syrians
What?

>does anyone actually believe this garbage?
A lot of Sup Forums and Sup Forums tinfoilers despite it being disproven repeatedly. The dollar is essentially based on debt not oil. I usually just ignore them.

Oil trade strengthen value of dollar by stimulating demand in currency to pay for oil. If you don't understand that, you're just fucking retarded.

>by "law",
There is no fucking law. IIRC there was an agreement but it was non-binding.

Also, RT is your source on something relating to the U.S. and a dictatorship that got trashed...Really makes me think.

>but it was non-binding
It's binding when you get your ass kicked if you don't follow the rules.

Yes, transaction demand matters to value of currency and if oil is traded in dollars it will consist a fraction of the transaction demand. Why do you think this is worth going to war over for the French and the UK?

>Why do you think this is worth going to war over for the French and the UK?
Because we're vassal states of the USA, we just obey them to maintain their system. What the fuck do you think ? That we have any form of sovereignty ?

Ok.

What about the refugees who are pretending to be Syrians? You don't believe that all refugees are Syrians right lad?

you didnt go to the Iraq war though

>What about the refugees who are pretending to be Syrians?
what about them?

>Oil trade strengthen value of dollar by stimulating demand in currency to pay for oil
Not all oil is traded in dollars to begin with and if what you say is true our dollar would fluctuate with fluctuations in the oil market which it doesn't. It did with the housing meltdown though.

Merkel said she would have gone though, she is the biggest US shill which makes it funny when Americans hate on her. As if they would rather have a Russophile in charge of Germany.

Ok what ? What do you believe was the interest of France and UK in Lybia ? There was arab spring in other countries and there was intervention in lybia only. Look now what a piece of shit country it is, cut in several factions with even al qaeda/isis fucks.

It was more than a decade ago. This wouldn't happen anymore today. Also it was based on lies of mass destruction weapons. Chirac was a big friend of arab world, and a friend of Saddam Hussein himself I'm not surprised he bailed out because there was no legitimate reason to attack Irak.

This. The only reason merkel pretended she didn't want to take part in this is that german army is fucking irrelevant.

I think he's being facetious. We know they aren't mostly Syrians or even refugees and many of the real refugees were already safe in places like Turkey.

>she is the biggest US shill which makes it funny when Americans hate on her.
She's the biggest opportunist not really a US Shill.

>Multiculturalism in Germany has failed
>Bring in the Refugees

>Americans are evil for spying on us
Oops Germany was spying on the U.S. as well (she couldn't have been ignorant of it).

She just says what she thinks the majority wants to hear at that given moment.

You'll never going to get rid of them

That's the problem. Lets say the war ends, then most Syrians would go back due to laws about the refugees. What about the ((((((Syrians)))))))?

Nah, Merkel is genuinely por USA. Believe me, there are still many on the left, even on the moderate left, who love Russia and the extreme left and extreme right love Russia and hate the US anyway. Merkel genuinely thinks the US is the beacon of freedom, she believes in the westernization of Germany, the Atlantic Bridge etc, she is an opportunist of the highest order, that's for sure, but her loyalty to the US is high. Leftists like Schulz who have barely hidden communist symphathies will always have an affinity towards Russia.
And Merkel is not a communist, though she has been influenced by the GDR and a GDR style of governance has infiltrated German society since she took over.

>What about the ((((((Syrians)))))))
they go to some refugee camps in turkey, lybia or similar countries

We both know that will never happen. They will convert to Christianity then you can't send them back to Syria :( they'll be persecuted. Even tho Syria is a secular nation and there's a lot of Christianity yet they don't know shit bout that because they're not from Syria therefore you'd have to keep these poor poor refugees :(

I disagree

aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/eu-deal-clears-deportation-unlimited-afghan-refugees-161004132025865.html