Eternal /got/ general

cont.

Azor ___

Azor Jon

Tyrion is NOT a targ you fucks

THE MEMES OF CASTAMERE

Is Syrio Forel really dead or is he Jack'ar Jaqhem?

First for plunging the world into endless war and death for a solid 3/10.

On a scale of 1-10, where the 10 is Yara-tier, how lesbian is Sophie?

first for Walter White

Based preston

Attentionwhore/10

he's neither dead nor the faceless man

I told my mom she was "the bitch that was promised". She told me to go to my room and I couldn't even take my tendies

who /herewestand/ here?

She's a lesbillion

lesbian is a meme

>Unella gets mad because of what happened with young queen
>berserk mode activated
>breaks free from fetters
>fights with Zombie like a wild animal
>destroys him
>smacks shoked Cersei
>goes to Septa's ruins
>mourns Margaery
>sacrifices herself for the power of The Seven and brings back Lady ThornsHeart

she has like 1000 pics dyke'ing it out

>Wakes up from her fever dream in the middle of being reamed by Cersei wearing a wooden strapon.

>Wakes up from
Oops no I won't read this

Could Brienne take the Mountain? She managed to beat the Sandor, so assuming Sandor is a match for his brother, wouldn't Brienne be as well?

No because the Mountain has a +3 rape initiative that gives him an advantage. Initiative doesn't work against his brother.

Brienne always fought easy mode

>Won against a starving and atrophied Jaime
>Won against an infected Sandor Clegane
>Won against a wounded and dying Stannis
>Won against an oopsy like Loras

No, she gets wrecked. She's not strong enough or fast enough.

What was he trying to tell her?

If she could dodge his first swing and cut off one of his legs she'd be golden. Hard to do that, though.

you forgot

>Won against Bolton soldiers who just had their summon's duration expired

why they call him Ser Paynal

Mountain is much much stronger than Sandor

Plus now he has +5 resistance to physical damage because of undead status

Plus Brienne only beat Sandor when he was highly fevered and weakened and by taking advantage of terrain.

Of course this is all based on logic and induction. So she'll probably beat both of them at the same time in the show.

>implying Elia wasn't plain too
Should have married the light of the west.

It was also quite hypocritical of her to talk shit to Melisandre for following another "Prince" when she's on her third oath of service.

He wanted prime white Northern meat over the dirty Dornish. Who can blame him?

/got/ is not banned?

If the Dragonborn was cast through time and space and ended up in Essos, how long do you guys think it'd be before Daenerys' dragons were killed?

He's dead dead dead. No matter how much Miltros hopes there's still a paycheck in it.

no, different mods from last year, plus gook loves got

Why is Maisie so ugly ?

I miss her

Jamie

Brienne is cursed man, every person she serves ends up dying horribly.

>Sansa will probably be next
This I'm alright with.

Tommen missed her too.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THE SAND SNEKS ALLIED WITH DANY. NOW PEOPLE WILL VIEW THEM AS THE GOOD GUYS. REEEEEEEEE

>you will never have your first time with margery and then have to kill yourself when shes gone

why even live?

nice
I wanna see what level of autism can /got/ reach during the off season

>Argon is real and coming in S07

I just realized that the only reason why Ned took Dawn with him to bring back to Ashara is because Ashara was the one person to gave them the location of TOJ.

People want Jon to be Arthur's kid for the sole reason of Jon inheriting Dawn, but apparently we can have both ways, I believe the first house to acknowledge and declare for Jon being a Targaryen and true born heir is House Dayne, and what better way to show support than to give Jon Dawn?

>Sansa betrays Jon in front of Arya
Arya: "Sansa Stark"

A new name is added to the list.

50th for Maisie

Finally someone who deserves to die.

If Tommen had just been a man and killed all the sparrows, we wouldn't have had this problem.

If she fixed her nose and eybrows she'd be way better looking. Her forehead is hard to fix but it's manageable with the right hairstyle

>It must have been the madness that led Aerys to refuse Lord Tywin's daughter and take his son instead, whilst marrying his own son to a feeble Dornish princess with black eyes and a flat chest.

it's not his fault D&D wrote him. At least book tommen has the excuse of being a child.

Why doesn't Dany just come in kings landing on her dragon and tell peasants to submit? Imagine kings landing peasants seeing a targaryen on fucking dragons. They'd just accept her as their new queen.
Dany has the equivalent of westeros atomic bomb and yet thinks she needs a war to get the iron throne. This is ridiculous.

Because Dawn can only be bestowed upon the Sword of the Morning, the greatest warrior of House Dayne.

Tommen was just following counsil like papa Tywin told him a good king should

Why is she declaring for house Targaryen in this picture?

you can't fix her facial structure

It seems like they kept Book!Tommen's character while aging him up so it's okay for Margaery to fuck him.

It's for the best. She was getting old and busted looking.

Tywin also told him not to be a pussy or a religious cunt.

Daily reminder that Benjen is a tool of the Night King to trick Bran into crossing the wall which explain why he was able to safely leave them

There is the theory (that I don't believe) that Dawn is Lightbringer and the Daynes are the stewards of the sword until Azor Ahai returns.

see A dying Sandor almost killed her. The Mountain would destroy her, and undead Gregor would crush her.

Fuck yeah, sansa won't stand a chance

Lesbians are just straights who haven't gotten a good dicking yet

But Lyanna looks like a kebab.

Reminder that Howland Reed is dead

That theory is honestly a bit weak.

Does that mean straight dudes are gays who haven't gotten a good dicking yet? Want to experiment bro? I promise to be gentle.

yes that sounds right
but think it through again and imagine how D&D see it

there was no reason to make him grow up so margery could fuck him tho. they could have kept him a child and make margery give him just handjobs and blowie jowies.

>exploded like his son
Pottery

Looks like he wanted to join the skeleton war

They just didn't want to have to recast Tommen again.

The censors (yes even on HBO there are censors) would never allow that level of underage sex. Hell even with tv Tommen it was just implied and never on screen for the same reason.

What if Howland is Qyburn tho

No, gays are straights who haven't gotten bad poosi yet

Which is weird because show Tommen is 16-17 and Theon was fucking Ros at 16 back in season one.

Reminder that Aegon II did literally nothing wrong

*Piano intensifies*

WOMYN
WOMYN ERRYWHERE
WOMYN FOR RULERZ

what did they mean

What if Arya's stint as a lonely assassin in Westeros is her final test that makes her realize the whole point of this cult of the dead business and ends up dedicating her life to them once she realizes it?
I mean her storyline is the worst after Shansha, so SOMETHING else rather than le ebin assassin would be welcome

The ages aren't the same wikifag. Alfie was 24 in S1.

Would you let Tommen take a dump on your chest?

>Literally 14 years old

>Alfie was 24 so Theon was 24 too

Actor age doesn't equal character age. Theon was 16-17 in Season One, same as Tommen in Season Five.

>people still don't realize rhaegar fell in love with lyanna because he found out she was the knight of the laughing tree

Without using memes or buzzwords, explain why it is bad that Women are strong in Game of Thrones.

Theon is older than Robb and Jon. He's 19 in AGoT. I doubt they would have made him younger for the show.

Well, i guess when it was just Daenerys, it was "okay"

Now, no man remains as a ruler (Cersei, Sansa, Daenerys, Arya, Yara)

They did what they hate
but the exact opposite

I didn't say that at all. A 24 year old man sexing on screen isn't weird.
If you go by the books, Bran is 8. They're older and you know it.

>Jon declares himself Targary before Danny makes landfall
>half her fleet pisses off
>Jon becomes fAegon

DABID

That sounds disgusting.

How the fuck is a dude squatting over you, straining, squeezing wet pungent filthy excrement out of his anus on to a messy lump on your chest meant to be nice?

It's vile, and gay pedos with scat fetishes deserve to be gassed- moreso than regular gay pedos and scat degenerates

Not that guy but it's about the implied age. Theon was ~16 character wise, but Tommen is around 13 or 14 isn't he? It's also the fact that the audience still saw Tommen as the little boy sitting on Cersei's lap that she was about to kill.

And i forgot Dorne and Olenna

Who is Aisha Boze?

would Targ Jon have a more legitimate claim than Daniel?