Tried to watch this for a second time and again I stopped after about 20 minutes or so...

tried to watch this for a second time and again I stopped after about 20 minutes or so. how the fuck did this garbage ever get a sequel?

The sequel is one of the best horror movies in recent years, way better than the first

Plebs
In any case you're in no position to judge a movie after watching only the first 20 minutes, even moreso with a horror film. They take quite a while to build up. It's still pretty shitty though.

i have no idea. that's about as far as i made it, op. generic garbage.

ghost movie for girls audience. Don't bother with this garbage

so, trusting our instincts and saving our time is wrong? how'd sitting through 90 minutes of shit workout for you?

Yeah it was pretty shit modern horrors man

absolute trash, which makes me wonder how is everyone on Sup Forums so excited for the sequel while at the same time dissing lake mungo which at least had decent atmosphere and some emotional impact

The ultímate prove that Sup Forums is full "no taste" plebs

You being the ultimate proof.

LONDON CALLING

It was one of Tarantinos favourite movies of 2013

what's going on in here?

yep
Mainstream horror done well.
Some people can't handle popular+good.

he may be a good action director but he has shit taste

he's a shit director and his movies are all garbage
he is the ultimate red flag for finding out someone is a piece of trash with zero taste

>he is the ultimate red flag for finding out someone is a piece of trash with zero taste
yep. if you dont like his stuff youre piece of trash with zero taste

>you status
[_] not told
[X] FUCKING TOLD

Whether you liked it or not doesn't change the fact that it's one of the most well-directed horror movies to come out in recent years. It was financially successful and James Wan has been blowing up ever since Saw.

conjuring and saw are his only good ones though

>waifushit

Conjuring 2 is a modern horror classic

idk how that is even debatable

I never really jumped but once, but I loved that it didn't go for the usual tropes. Like

>ghost stuff happens in front of kids
>mom walks in
>mom is skeptical
>goes continues to do shit and freaks everyone out

Pretty refreshing.