Haplogroup ranking thread

Based on the following 4 criteria, I have developed an official ranking of the major West Eurasian haplogroups.
>Spread: geographical spread as well as the number of carriers
>Cucking ability: whether the haplogroup in question is a cucking haplogroup or a cucked haplogroup
>Quality: the quality of the carriers of the haplogroup in question
>Historical relevance: self-explanatory
By giving each haplogroup a rating out of 10 for each criteria and averaging the ratings, I have determined the ranking shown below. An explanation of my ratings will also be presented.

R1b > R1a > J2 > J1 > I1 > E1b1b > G2a > I2 > N1c

>R1b
>Spread 10/10; Cucking ability 8/10; Quality 7/10; Historical relevance 10/10; AVERAGE 8.75/10
Significant spread throughout highly populated regions in Europe, West Asia, Africa and the New World. Severely cucked pre-existing haplogroups in all regions it came across, but was also counter-cucked to some degree in the more eastern Asiatic regions of its spread. Generally very high quality carriers, but brought down significantly by the African carriers. Extremely relevant throughout history, especially in more recent times.

>R1a
>Spread 10/10; Cucking ability 7/10; Quality 6/10; Historical relevance 8/10; AVERAGE 7.75/10
Significant spread throughout highly populated regions in Eurasia and especially South Asia. Cucked the shit out of most of northern, central and eastern Europe, as well as Iran and South Asia, but counter-cucked (although much less so) by N1c and other Asiatic haplogroups in Eastern Europe and Siberia, and to a smaller degree by R1b. Carriers in Europe are generally high quality, but Russians and South Asians bring the rating down. Very relevant throughout history.

Continued in next post

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths#Origins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>J2
>Spread 6/10; Cucking ability 8/10; Quality 5/10; Historical relevance 9/10; AVERAGE 7/10
Very large spread throughout most of Europe and West Asia with high concentrations in Italy, southeast Europe and the Middle East. High level of cuckolding ability with very minimal counter-cucking, thus a bull haplogroup - this is reflected by the tendency of J2 civilisations to be bull-worshipping ones. Quality is good in European regions, but shit-tier in West Asia, so average overall. Very historically relevant throughout all periods of history.

>J1
>Spread 4/10; Cucking ability 9/10; Quality 4/10; Historical relevance 7/10; AVERAGE 6/10
Decent spread but only concentrated in north Africa and the Middle East. High level of cuckolding with very minimal counter-cucking. Quality is all-round shit with no outlier groups to bring up the score. Quite historically relevant thanks to Arabniggers and the fertile crescent.

>I1
>Spread 3/10; Cucking ability 5/10; Quality 10/10; Historical relevance 4/10; AVERAGE 5.5/10
Spread limited to Europe (mainly the north) and parts of the New World, and is a minority in most regions it is present. Cucked to a significant degree by R1b and R1a, but equally managed to cuck the rest of Europe in return with the spread of the Germanic race. Carriers are of all round high quality. Relevancy throughout history mainly limited to Europe and the New World, and only in more recent times.

Continued in next post

>E1b1b
>Spread 6/10; Cucking ability 7/10; Quality 3/10; Historical relevance 5/10; AVERAGE 5.25/10
Significant spread throughout Africa, Europe and the Middle East, but high concentration is mainly limited to Africa and southeast Europe. Good cucking ability overall but got BTFO by R1b and R1a (as per usual) in most of Europe and parts of the Middle East. Carrier quality is terrible due to Africa. Very historically relevant in the distant past but much less so in more recent times.

>G2a
>Spread 5/10; Cucking ability 5/10; Quality 5/10; Historical relevance 5/10; AVERAGE 5/10
Significant spread throughout Europe and West Asia, but in relatively low numbers. Completely cucked hunter-gatherer haplogroups during the Neolithic with the spread of farming, but was equally counter-cucked by R1b and R1a bulls to almost non-existence in much of Europe during the Bronze Age. Quality of the carriers is highly variable based on geographic location. Top-tier historical relevancy during the neolithic, but much less so since the R1 cuckening (excluding Greece and Anatolia).

>I2
>Spread 4/10; Cucking ability 6/10; Quality 6/10; Historical relevance 3/10; AVERAGE 4.75/10
Decent spread but only concentrated in southern and eastern Europe and parts of the Middle East. Managed to resist any cucking in southeast and eastern Europe despite existing in Europe since the Paleolithic, but also had limited counter-cucking. Carriers are of good quality with the only negative outliers being Kurds. Pretty irrelevant throughout history, although was more important prior to the collapse of Old Europe.

Continued in next post

>N1c
>Spread 4/10; Cucking ability 6/10; Quality 5/10; Historical relevance 2/10; AVERAGE 4.25/10
Admirable spread throughout large swathes of land in northeast Europe and Siberia, but only really in low population regions. Severely cucked R and I haplogroups during the ancient Asiatic expansions into eastern Europe and Siberia, but has been counter-cucked over and over again ever since the Indo-Europeans gained dominance in the Bronze age. High points for cuckolding only given due to resistance in the more northern reaches of Eurasia, but realistically this is most likely only due to Aryan disinterest in such barren, useless lands. Quality of carriers is poor outside of the Baltic Sea region. Historical relevance is negligible bar Russia, which is still an R1a civilisation.

And your thoughts?

N1c is relevant because of Rurik and Gediminid Kings.
It reached the Baltic sea region many thousands of years of R1a, R1b and I1 so its spread is quite epic.

refined shitposting
tl:dr

kang...

>tl;dr

R1b > R1a > J2 > J1 > I1 > E1b1b > G2a > I2 > N1c

Facts aren't kang darling.
N1c is very new and very alien to both Finland, Sweden and the Baltic countries.
Be proud that 7% of Swedish men carry a very exotic gene from Volga-Ural.

What is this other which compromises so much of irans haplomemes?

>tfw r1b

I'm very ok, you are obviously a scholar that performed a deep study.

FUCK EVERYONE

>Quality
Do you realize that Y-haplogroups mean absolutely nothing other than the ancestry? It's not that if you have a certain haplogroup you are stronger, more intelligent, etc.

i wonder does 'russia' mean ethnic russians or all peoples that live in russia combined?

Get fucked lmao.

I mean the quality of the people that carry the haplogroups, not the quality of the haplogroups themselves. And although haplogroups and the quality of the people that carry them are not related, it is important for ranking them.

Wrong. Some haplogroups have a higher load of fitness reducing mutations which over a large number of generations cause their frequency to decline.
The difference could be tiny and not extend to every single carrier because of private mutations but still, haplogroups are not equal at all.

reddest of pills

aR1ans are superior to R1berians, you're just biased due to being a swarthy Anglo.

R1b is only so high in Iberians because of the ability of R1b masters to cuck and destroy everything in their path. It isn't an Iberian haplogroup.

Besides, you should be proud to be part of the R1 master race with us. We are objectively the superior haplogroup, and brothers of the steppe.

The original Aryans were R1a, therefore it is supreme to R1b.
>it isn't an Iberian haplogroup
R1b is associated with swarthy people like Yamnaya and practically confined to Western Europe, it is inferior.

R1a has been losing ground for a long time in Europe to both R1b and N1c.
Slavic expansion helped it recover temporarily but that was then.
Today R1a countries have low birthrates, even in eastern Germany.

R1a is objectively the best haplogroup, simply because it includes us. There is no contest.

>>E1b1b
>>Spread 6/10; Cucking ability 7/10; Quality 3/10; Historical relevance 5/10; AVERAGE 5.25/10
>Significant spread throughout Africa, Europe and the Middle East, but high concentration is mainly limited to Africa and southeast Europe. Good cucking ability overall but got BTFO by R1b and R1a (as per usual) in most of Europe and parts of the Middle East. Carrier quality is terrible due to Africa. Very historically relevant in the distant past but much less so in more recent times.

Oh?

>The original Aryans were R1a
Depends on if you are talking about the proper definition of "Aryans" or Indo-Europeans. If the latter, then R1b and R1a are both equally "Aryan". If one has to be more Aryan, however, then it would definitely be R1b considering that it brought the most important aspects of Indo-European culture to the Steppe (including the language) which from there was spread to the rest of the world by both R1b and R1a.

>R1b is associated with swarthy people like Yamnaya
The supposed "swarthy Yamnnayas" are all from the eastern and southern reaches of the Yamnaya horizon and belong to R1b subclades that are now found mostly in southeast Europe and the middle East. Europeans were all darker back then anyway, light skin has simply been positively selected for for thousands of years. Also corded ware and the resulting blonde-haired blue-eyed Indo-Europeans of the east probably got their blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin to a large degree from neolithic populations in the Baltic Sea region.

>practically confined to Western Europe, it is inferior
Are you forgetting about the entire New World?

>If one has to be more Aryan, however, then it would definitely be R1b considering that it brought the most important aspects of Indo-European culture to the Steppe (including the language)

Basques literally exist

It isn't cerainly an Anglo or Germanic haplogroup either as you understand it today.

Original carriers of R1b that brought the Y-Haplo into western Europe had brown hair and brown eyes. We are talking about the original proto-indoeuropeans of the Yamna culture, who for long were believed to be part of R1a but were shown to be mostly R1b after a series of genetic analysis in burial rests in the last years.

>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al.(2014), Mathieson et al. (2015) : they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[18][5] Surprisingly, given their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.[19]

>R1b is also the most common Y-DNA haplogroup found among both the Yamnaya and modern-day Western Europeans

>The Yamna culture is identified with the late Proto-Indo-Europeans (PIE) in the Kurgan hypothesis of Marija Gimbutas. It is the strongest candidate for the Urheimat (homeland) of the Proto-Indo-European language

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture

As I said in , the brown-haired brown-eyed Yamnayas are all from the southern and eastern regions of the Yamnaya horizon who were not ancestral to most Western Europeans. Also all Europeans were darker back then.

Basques are the prime example of what happens when superior R1b men with no females accompanying them meet a foreign, inferior people.

>If the latter, then R1b and R1a are both equally "Aryan"
No, most early Indo-European civilizations were fully or predominantly R1a and R1a best correlates with IE expansion. Same can't be said for R1b.
>The supposed "swarthy Yamnnayas" are all from the eastern and southern reaches of the Yamnaya horizon and belong to R1b subclades that are now found mostly in southeast Europe and the middle East. Europeans were all darker back then anyway, light skin has simply been positively selected for for thousands of years.
R1a were blonde and blue-eyed from PIE times, R1b instead spread their swarthy genes to Western Europe via Bell Beakers etc.
>Are you forgetting about the entire New World
Nobody cares about the New World, Hitler didn't either. Funny how R1b carriers were the ones who circlejerked most about mysticism and ancient Aryanism, despite their lineages not being representative of it.

Pigmentation of Europe was an absolute clusterfuck in the Mesolithic-Neolithic.

>light brown farmers everywhere
>pale people in ukraine
>very dark brown people in latvia
>pale people in sweden
>very dark brown people in belgium

And all were related to each other in a geographic manner regardless of pigmentation alleles, except for the farmer faggots who were Anatolian outsiders.

>the brown-haired brown-eyed Yamnayas are all from the southern and eastern regions of the Yamnaya horizon

"southern"? do you even know where those Yamnaya r1b samples are exactly from?

He is a shitposting 'Strayan making up his own theories.

Most of the samples are actually from Karelia and Samara (Western Russia)

it doesn't exactly work like that. WHG, based on the two well-known alleles at least, were dark but anatolian farmers (european farmers were darker due to added whg probably) and SHG overlapped with SHG having more pale and dark individuals and farmers being more in the middle (frequencies were something like 70 and 70 for SHG and 100 and 40 something for anatolian farmers)

Anatolian farmers were fixed for the West Eurasian Ala111Thr(SLC24A5derived allele).

They didn't have the European specific SLC45A2 derived allele or at least they weren't fixed for it. You pretty much need it to be pale, unless you're a ginger freak.
North Caucasians have it which is why Kadyrov is pale.

Mesolithic Ukrainians had both the Europe specific and the West Eurasia specific alleles while Latvians nor Belgians had neither.

As I said, the current uniformity and overall fairness of modern European pigmentation is a fairly recent thing.

>No, most early Indo-European civilizations were fully or predominantly R1a and R1a best correlates with IE expansion. Same can't be said for R1b.
Literally no, PIE Yamnayas were R1b, Bell-Beaker IEs were R1b, Hittite IEs were R1b, etc. R1a is mostly associated with the eastern IE expansion.

>R1b instead spread their swarthy genes to Western Europe via Bell Beakers etc.
Not really, they were definitely less swarthy than the previous Neolithic and Mesolithic inhabitants of Western Europe. But whatever, I don't think blonde hair and blue eyes is particularly important anyway (and I am blonde-haired and blue-eyed myself).

>Nobody cares about the New World
This may be the case, but your statement that R1b is confined to Western Europe was clearly bullshit. It has spread much further than R1a.

>despite their lineages not being representative of it.
I explained above why this is wrong.

Samara is at the very east of the Yamnaya horizon and most individuals tested there have R1b subclades not ancestral to most Western Europeans. Karelia was not part of Yamnaya. The remaining individuals where eye colour was tested were from southern Russia and the Balkans (what I meant when I said the southern reaches of the Yamnaya horizon)

Bump

int was good in the first two years

>Literally no, PIE Yamnayas were R1b, Bell-Beaker IEs were R1b, Hittite IEs were R1b, etc. R1a is mostly associated with the eastern IE expansion.
Calling Yamnaya the earliest PIE culture is pure conjecture, and given how it is practically nonexistant in its purported heartlands and most cultures in Yamnaya's vicinity being R1a dominant it most definitely was a later addition to Aryan ethnogenesis.
>Not really, they were definitely less swarthy than the previous Neolithic and Mesolithic inhabitants of Western Europe
Still swarthier than R1a carriers.

>given how it is practically nonexistant
With that I meant R1b

Karelia was r1a. in ancient samples tested so far r1a has a more northern and western bias (but we do have r1b in mesolithic italy and latvia even if likely dead ends) but the samples from yamnaya (and samara) weren't from the southern part of the horizon

they had it at 40-something%. I was comparing them only to the SHG that you mentioned ("people people in Sweden") since those were fixed for neither. based on just those two alleles (we do know there are many others with smaller effect, of course) the SHG would have been pale and dark compared to the middling Anatolians

as we can see the EHG-like Ukrainians and the EHG-like Neolithic Latvian (MN2 unlike MN1 who was WHG-like and had blue eyes vs brown) were derived. so far it looks like darker hair and eyes with light skin in the east and lighter eyes with dark skin in the west with selection and mixing causing later phenotypes but who knows

>But whatever, I don't think blonde hair and blue eyes is particularly important anyway (and I am blonde-haired and blue-eyed myself).
Be grateful that your swarthy R1b forebears got to wash away their filthy autosomes.

The early Ukrainians were I2 and heavily WHG. EHG went up over time.

>both Ukrainian samples are composed almost entirely of the European hunter-gatherer (blue) component, with a smaller green component that is also found in EHG. This green component is slightly larger in the Neolithic sample than in the Mesolithic sample, which is in keeping with D statistics that suggest increased affinity with ancient northern Eurasians from the Mesolithic to the Neolithic in Ukraine (Table S1). It is intriguing that we find an increased affinity to northern Eurasian samples in both Ukraine and Latvia during the Neolithic period.

Lazaridis argued against that increased ANE, btw

and the Ukrainian looks more eastern than even SHG

It was still integral to the Aryan ethnogenesis, regardless of how late it came to the region. What we know for sure is that R1b brought bronze sword-making and cattle, while R1a brought horse-domestication. Thus both R1b and R1a contributed significantly to PIE culture, and ultimately no such culture or language would exist had the two not met.

Why are you so hateful m8? I'm sorry I had to rank R1b above R1a, I was trying to be as objective as possible to avoid any N1c and other inferior non-Aryan butthurt. In my opinion, both R1a and R1b are equals, especially in their contribution to the formation and spread of the Indo-European master race.

Eastern in what way?
WHG is a ~15000 year old component, surely that is enough time to drift off into western and eastern variants. Pitted Ware in Sweden had obvious Atlantic connections.
True ANE vs eastern WHG would be best estimated through Native American affinity.

>What we know for sure is that R1b brought bronze sword-making and cattle
No we don't.
>It was still integral to the Aryan ethnogenesis
No, it was only an integral part in the ethnogenesis of Western Europeans, Hittites and other swarthoids.
>and ultimately no such culture or language would exist had the two not met
Dubious, R1b adopted IE customs and language and spread it further but how much they contributed can't be said for certain. R1b carriers only wrought havoc in pre-IE lands with IE technologies, as their virtual absence in original IE lands attests.
>Why are you so hateful m8
R1berian arrogance is infuriating

are you that Finn who argued that R1b entered Europe via North Africa before recent findings? :^)

anyway, it's clear that both r1b and r1a were found in the steppe, around the pie-speaking area and various IE linguistic clades spread with one or the other

and by "Aryan", it's clear that the guy meant "Indo-European", not Indo-Iranic or Indo-Aryan (we know you guys are sensitive about this stuff since you neighbored them at some point)

>No we don't.
Yes we do, please do some research
>No, it was only an integral part in the ethnogenesis of Western Europeans, Hittites and other swarthoids.
Fuck off with your bullshit facts, R1b was present in Yamnaya which is PIE. Thus R1b is an integral part of the Indo-European ethnogenesis, i.e. fucking PIE.

>R1berian arrogance is infuriating
I'm not being arrogant, I genuinely see R1b and R1a as equally Indo-European. It would be arrogant if I tried claiming that R1b is superior and entirely responsible for the Indo-European ethnogenesis (exactly what you're doing except with R1a)

Plot twist: N1c, R1a and R1b brought Uralic language to Europe from Mongolia and had sex with I2 carriers women but left to "buy some rocks" so the R1a and R1b babies were raised speaking Indo.

I beliebe.

>thus a bull haplogroup - this is reflected by the tendency of J2 civilisations to be bull-worshipping ones

lol I missed that

>Yes we do
We do not.
>R1b was present in Yamnaya which is PIE
They were a contaminated PIE culture, given their swarthoid R1b component.
>exactly what you're doing except with R1a
I'm not claiming R1a to be responsible for the ethnogenesis of R1berian Western Europeans, but for the ethnogenesis of Aryan civilizations.

I wonder why do you post this on here, since only Sup Forumsacks post in these type of threads

It was originally to bait Finnish N1c Kangs, but regrettably I ended up having to argue with my fellow R1 brethren.

I am not your brother, R1berian filth.

t. Pajeet Pekkanen

t. Congo Bongoman

>tfw you're E and watch the R steppe niggers duke it out

>tfw purest R1b genes
feels great lads

There is no Finnish N1c kang.
I am I1 myself but acknowledge that N1c is at least superior to R1a because it has spread so far over it in many places.

R1b is also superior to R1a also for the same reason, it can spread over R1a but R1a can't even touch R1b clay since thousands of years ago.

R1a is a gene of pathetic subhumans that ought to be gassed.

Say what you will about I1 but it hasn't lost any domain anywhere to anything since the initial father of modern I1's lived. It has only spread.
Swedish cucks are probably 90% R1a IMO.

Most I1 got killed off by superior R1a, that is why it is such a bottlenecked lineage.
>hasn't lost any domain anywhere
It peaks at 40%, in essence it is thwarted everywhere by other lineages.

Same m8.

2bh E gets a bad rap because of the Afrikangs, but it's actually pretty good when you look at the European and West Asian subclades.

I agree that I1's record is actually pretty amazing, especially when you consider that it's been in Europe since the paleolithic and managed to hold against R1a and R1b migrations better than the neolithic European haplogroups. Its association with Swedish cucks is pretty unfortunate tbph.

G is best.

J is shittiest.

The bottlenecked lineage had special markers which allowed it to spread at the expense of mainly R1a.
Swedish Corded Ware didn't even have much R1b IIRC, it came later with Bell Beakers from Denmark.
R1a could have had an all R1a Northern Europe from Kostroma to Schleswig-Holstein but something went really wrong there.

>This thread and every haploshit thread ever

for me, it gets a bad rap due to Albanians :^)

the mystery of G is curious. even E which is a minority lineage in our Neolithic samples is more common throughout Europe than G is today

>The bottlenecked lineage had special markers which allowed it to spread at the expense of mainly R1a
Berrypicker I1 sub-humans could only effectively spread with stolen technologies. Even then they got thwarted by IE lineages in Scandinavia, save for inbred islands like Gotland.

Yeah, it's amazing how it went from being the majority in almost every neolithic culture spanning from Anatolia and Iran to Europe to where it is today.

>The bottlenecked lineage had special markers which allowed it to spread at the expense of mainly R1a
What are these special markers? :O

>R1b is only so high in Iberians because of the ability of R1b masters to cuck and destroy everything in their path. It isn't an Iberian haplogroup
>most common haplogroup in Iberia by a long shioot
>"n-not Iberian"
Get fucked, subhuman country with no history, don't take your superior's history as yours.

It isn't Iberian in origin so it isn't "Iberian"

Yeah, and the people of Iberia aren't Iberian in origin, you dumb, subhuman fuck.
R1b is the gene of the conquistador, profoundly Spanish and here from the start.
I would like to hear you revisionist, fairy tail story in which the Spaniards got raped into having R1b, though.

You did get raped into having R1b, just like the rest of Western Europe.

>You did get raped into having R1b
Oh, do please tell me the history, then, my revisionist friend. Which country did that to us when we are, still to this day, the same peoples that the Romans found milenia ago?

How come we're always rated 10/10 in quality but sub-6 in every other category? You do know our goths toppled the Roman empire, our vikings created Russia and our soldiers saved Protestantism, right?

>our goths

Goths came from Gotland you cuck. Ancient Gotland was its own thing.

You are the same peoples that the Romans found milenia ago. But R1b entered Iberia long before that. You weren't raped by a single country, you were raped by Proto-Indo-Europeans thousands of years ago, as was the rest of Europe.

I think you've been drinking again Pekka

The Goth elite consisted of R1 people, said people gave them their language and culture after all.

>amalgamation of blood and heritage
>"R1b has been there for milenia!"
>therefore, it's a haplogroup NATIVE to Spaniards, since we are THAT the product of that mixing
>"N-no!"
Ok, son, it's not like Spain peaked during the R1b times.

Gotland is an island in the middle of the Baltic.
The native East Germanics there weren't Swedish cuckolds at all.

Nonsense.

They were Swedish and I have absolutely no idea why anyone would argue against this. Please, you're embarrassing yourselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths#Origins

I haven't seen a Haplogroup posting for quite some time.

It's scientifically debunked don't you know?

I don't think you get what I'm saying. It's a case of "all x are y, but not all y are x". Iberia is R1b, but that does not make R1b Iberian.

>Scandinavia
>Culture
>Intellectual
>Makeup

Quite literally a krautchan tier thread

Swedes are North Germanic, Goths were East Germanic.

That's not what I said, I said R1b is native TO IBERIANS, not that it's Iberian, just like Spanish blood is native to Ibero-Americans, but the blood itself is from Spain.
Goddamn, m8.

>Nonsense
It isn't, I1 people were berrypickers before R1 Indo-Europeans came along.

yeah but native is relative

Ok, I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were trying to claim that R1b originated in Iberia or something along those lines. Soz m8

if you aren't haplogroup C, you need to get the hell out of our Europe

B-Bump

Sorry m8 but I have absolutely no idea, lel

This

>0.3% frequency in Spain

A bit cucked

This.

azerbaijainED

Who j2 here ?