Rank Star Wars, Post Year You Were Born

7>6>5>4>3>1>2

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3tj2w2/i_just_watched_all_six_movies_after_many_years_of/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/24hkra/sick_of_excessive_star_wars_prequel_bashing/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3o8xwh/rant_why_i_like_the_prequels_more/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2okafq/do_the_prequels_get_more_hate_than_they_deserve/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3equef/what_did_you_like_about_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3q75k3/why_we_shouldnt_hate_the_prequels_that_much/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2k27ik/can_we_please_get_some_prequel_love_in_here/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/srslj/the_best_things_about_the_prequel_trilogy/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/31y016/thoughts_on_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3lt66n/what_is_your_favourite_thing_about_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2ef1pr/what_did_the_prequels_do_right/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2mm6fo/fans_of_starwars_that_prefer_the_prequels_what_is/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/1kql2p/who_actually_enjoyed_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2asedx/what_did_you_like_about_the_star_wars_prequels/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1wql13/whats_something_you_actually_like_about_the_star/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/35vgbn/which_of_the_star_wars_prequels_was_the_best/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3won8k/fans_of_the_star_wars_prequels_separate_or_as_a/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2djt5b/what_are_some_things_the_star_wars_prequel_films/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3ytvlr/discussion_the_star_wars_prequels_are_not_as_bad/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2vauhq/just_watched_all_6_star_wars_movies_feel_like
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3>4>1>2>5>7>6

5 > 4 > 6 > who cares, the rest are trash

'96

Jesus Christ you're wrong.

5>4>6>7>3>1>2

These are awful

This is objectively correct

If you were born post 1993ish and rank all three prequels in the bottom three you are worse than a pleb.
You literally have either no ability to think for yourself or no backbone. If you were 7 when episode one came out, the only way you would rank it below episode four was if your daddy brainwashed you to hate fun.

5>4=3>6>7=1>2

this is OK

this is not

The Empire Strikes Back > Star Wars > Return of the Jedi

4>5>6>3>7>1>2 1989

5>7>3>4>6>1>>This order goes from film I had the most fun watching to film I had the least fun watching. It's not an objective best to worst ranking. 3 is objectively a terrible film but holy fuck it's a blast to watch. I wish Lucas would make more off the walls delusional films like that.

could you fill me in on what happened in RotJ, mate? My family came down with a deathly plague and we used all the newspaper as bedding so I wasn't able to read the final installment.

4 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 7 > 2

This but 1989

>tfw people who don't remember 9/11 are getting laid right now

edgy/10

semi-acceptable

bait/10

This is the only correct one.

4>5>6>3>1>7>2

Oh and 1996

V > IV > VI > Clone Wars series > III > Clone Wars movie > VII > Rebels > I > II

5>4>6>7>3>1>2

6 and 7 are hard to rank though

You guys can't be serious putting VII so low. It at least deserves to be in the top three. I acknowledge that the unoriginal story and the character of Rey are glaring flaws, but it gets so much else right. People really overestimate how good the original trilogy is.

none of your responses make sense. Are you sure you quoted the right people

I honestly have no idea why people like 7 so much.

It is technically a btter acted and made movie than the prequels, but outside of that, 7 is completely fucking vapid.

>Lack of personal bias can lead to opinions that many consider to be shit.

5=3>4>6=1>2>>>>>>1994

It deserves its place as 4th. It's not better than the originals in any other way than technically and it's not as insulting as the prequels.

>person born the same year as me has this shit of an opinion

jesus christ

5 3 4 6 7 1 2

only right answer

3>6>2>4>1>5

meh, i agree in part.

If you want to rate them as films on the merit of artistic value I think it would be
5>4>6>1>3>2>7
but in that case you may also want to move to a more serious film oriented forum

If you're a human being who was raised with the prequels i think the rating may be more like
3>6>5>1=7>2>4

of course being as impressionable as a child while seeing the prequels for the first time would lead you to like them more than someone who was born in the 60s (and that's not bad). I'd rather be honest and be called out for having the wrong opinions that change my perception to conform to the general consensus, when the general consensus was formed by people 30 years older than me

5>4>6>3>2>7>1

6>4>5>7>1>3>2

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3tj2w2/i_just_watched_all_six_movies_after_many_years_of/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/24hkra/sick_of_excessive_star_wars_prequel_bashing/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3o8xwh/rant_why_i_like_the_prequels_more/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2okafq/do_the_prequels_get_more_hate_than_they_deserve/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3equef/what_did_you_like_about_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3q75k3/why_we_shouldnt_hate_the_prequels_that_much/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2k27ik/can_we_please_get_some_prequel_love_in_here/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/srslj/the_best_things_about_the_prequel_trilogy/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/31y016/thoughts_on_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3lt66n/what_is_your_favourite_thing_about_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2ef1pr/what_did_the_prequels_do_right/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2mm6fo/fans_of_starwars_that_prefer_the_prequels_what_is/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/1kql2p/who_actually_enjoyed_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2asedx/what_did_you_like_about_the_star_wars_prequels/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1wql13/whats_something_you_actually_like_about_the_star/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/35vgbn/which_of_the_star_wars_prequels_was_the_best/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3won8k/fans_of_the_star_wars_prequels_separate_or_as_a/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2djt5b/what_are_some_things_the_star_wars_prequel_films/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3ytvlr/discussion_the_star_wars_prequels_are_not_as_bad/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2vauhq/just_watched_all_6_star_wars_movies_feel_like

Meh I was more interested in Star Wars' Universe rather than the movies themselves or it's characters. I thoroughly enjoyed most of the Star Wars spin off media as a kid and adolescent. I wouldn't consider myself a "hardcore" fan though, as I never had any personal attachment to any of the characters from the OT or even PT for that matter. They could have killed off Luke, Leia, or Han in the EU at any point and it wouldn't have phased me.(so long as they did it properly) I was more more interested in the stories and setting of star wars than anything else.

After watching TFW and seeing how they're trying to directly pander to the "MUH OT" crowd I can thoroughly say Star Wars is no longer for me.

Pic related pretty much sums up how I'll always remember Star Wars.

Star wars a shit

3 > 5 > 7 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 2

Same
Also 1984
Are people this easy to pattern?

VI>V>VII>IV=III>II=I

2>1>3>7>6>4>5

2001 xDDD

4>5>7>6>1>3>2

I'm watching The Force Awakens on bluray right now.

1989 and I'm not ranking shit. Fuck off

i'm gonna rank your mum faggit

5>4>6(Original)>1>6(Special Edition)>3>7>2

This pic makes no sense. The only reason Ben has the cross guard saber is cause he made it himself and it's a bit shitty. If he's had luke to train him his saber would have been more conventional and not needed the exhaust vents.

4>5>6>7>1>3>2

5>2>4>1>6>3>7, 1993
2 is underrated even though it had the best characterization of any of the movies
>Detective Obi Wan
>Autistic second coming sperg adult chosen one Anakin
>The courascant chase scene
>Wanna buy death sticks?
>Count Dracula as Count Dooku
>The futuristic/animayish ffx aesthetic of courascant

There's a lot more reasons why I prefer 2, but the only reason it gets flack is because of the poor cgi in some parts and the jar jar scenes. Other then that it's the best of the prequals and way more enjoyable then 4, which is boring, and 6, which is garbage aside from the duel between Vader and Luke

7 is comfy as fuck
It's not a "real" SW, it felt like something was missing, but it adds a lot of thing and it's a great way to restart the franchise into à new direction'

>GEORGE: Whatever we do we need more Jar Jar

I'd get fired just to tell him he was a retarded cunt if I was in that production team.

I think he only needed the vents because the crystal is cracked and he had to compensate the design to make it work.

But same point. Why would he have a cracked crystal again under Luke?

5 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 7 > 1 > 2

In chronological order (not the order they came out)

5 >>> 4 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 7

I just did not care for 7 at all to be honest.

2 gets flack for wooden acting and a poorly written romance plot that takes up way to much of the movie. It's frustrating because the stuff with Obi-Wan is actually pretty good but it keeps getting interipted by stupid bullshit. The geonosis scene is actually handled pretty well. Seeing all the Jedis fight is cool. But the Dooki fight immediately kills all the momentum the movie picks up after "this party's over". It's a terrible lightsaber duel. And even Christopher Lee couldn't make Dooku interesting. The idea of Dooku being a former Jedi with ties to the main cast is a pretty neat idea that they don't utilize at all. They just have Dooku hastily mention that fact to Obi-Wan in one scene. It doesn't really add anything. Dooku's never given a chance to be seen as all that threatening either. He kicks a little ass, but it's done so passively and flat. Whatever credit he has immediately goes out the window when he jobs to Yoda and runs away with his tail between his legs.

the most similar one to me

5>4>7>6>1>3>2

7 is a really easy movie to watch. It doesn't feel like a movie, it feels like an extended Star Tours ride at Disney World, which makes it really fun to watch. I can't say it was a good movie, but it was certainly an enjoyable experience.

>"Spinning is a cool trick" is better than "It's treason, then."

yeah no

Empire Strikes Back is the best movie without dispute.

The conflict on Hoth was a fucking revelation to movie-goers at the time. The whole thing seemed incredibly desperate, as if the heroes might lose. Then with Return of the Jedi it was like seeing a true change in the protagonist.

The prequels are shit in the sense that you don't see any character progression. Making Darth Vader into a whiny fuck was some really strange shit. 2 was really weird in the sense that it seemed like he was plotting to buttrape Padme the whole movie.

4 > 6 > 7 > 5
'84

>it feels like an extended Star Tours ride at Disney World

That's because that is what this new movie pretty much is.

sorry man i'd rather see anything in TFA than a fucking ewok it's 2017. just like i'd rather watch the pod racing scene than anything in II or III. they're old movies. the meme scenes hold up better than the drama

4>5>6>7>1=3>2

3>4>5>2>1=6>7

7 has better acting than the other Star Wars movies but that's about all it has going for it.

6>5>4>7>3>1>2

I was talking about how you ranked 1 ahead of 3, by using commonly meme'd quotes from each.

but since you haven't seen the films enough to recognize this, your opinion isn't worth further comment imo

5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 2 >>>>1992

>he likes the podracing scene more than anything from episode 3

jesus christ I didn't think people like you existed

What's hilarious is that Return was supposed to take place on the wookie planet and instead we got midgets in fur-suits. Should have done it anyways George. Nobody believed for a moment that a bunch of two-legged dogs destroyed an imperial army.

5>6>4>3>1>2
Didn't see 7

5 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 7 > 2

Exactly, but it's still a good movie

It had better visuals, it's more entertaining (for everyone), and it has the best SW soundtrack

5>4>7>6>1>3>2

Tranny

Accurate, non contrarian ranking

my inner child likes to cheer for the little kid

i'm a zelda fan and i like young link. i liked anakin a lot when i was young

3>1>2>7

Post 9/11 babies are in high school now.

This pic implies episode 7 was good and different, but it was neither and in fact was bad and exactly the same.

4>6>5>3>7>2>1
'95

...and high schoolers fuck like rabbits

4>5=6>3>7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1994

same ranking and year here as well

How many dicks have you taken in the rectum?

5>4>6>TCW>2>3>1
I couldn't find anywhere to place 7, it felt wrong no matter which side of the prequels I had it on.

3>6>5>4>2>1 yet to see 7. '94

Just my dad's, thanks for reminding me

4>5>6>7=1>3>2

3 > 5 > 4 >>> 2 > 6 = 1

7 isn't Star Wars.

It's called growing up, man. I loved 1 and 2 when I was young. Now when I look at them I just see bad acting and CGI. Those movies have nothing of value and are pretty much unwatchable.

4=5>6>7

6>5>4>3>2>1>7

IV / V > VI > I > III > II

No, tfa is not a real star wars movie.

get hype for Darth Rey vs. Jedi Kylo in 2019

Wow, you sure browse reddit
MODS, BAN THIS REDDITOR.

>Bitch about people putting the prequels in the bottom 3
>Your bottom two are prequels
Oh my

This desu.

Well when I look at the OT I see nothing but bad acting and bad mattes/effects. Those movies have nothing of value and are pretty much unwatchable.

5>4>6>3>7>2>1

The ot continues to hold up thanks to Lucas' edits. But few will ever admit it.