Hey Sup Forums. I'm a far right person who hides his identity online...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm a far right person who hides his identity online. One thing that libtards always attack me about is that fact that "i don't have the courage to express my views using my true identity". What is a good comeback argument for this?

Bump

Bamp

Reference people who did and lost their livelihoods
Point out the fact that it doesn't matter who we are, just that your arguments are better

Milk, Milk, Lemonade. Around the corner fudge is made.

So, reference a bunch of cowards who aren't man enough to accept the social consequences of their actions? Aren't we the party of personal responsibility? That means being responsible for what you think, say, and believe.

Maybe change your life for the better so that people don't think you are the racist bigot misogynist that you actually are.

Responsibility means not losing our jobs we use to support our families. Responsibility is knowing that political should be separate from personal. It takes a someone with responsibilities to recognise that idealism is great and all, but at the end of the day, the kids need food and your stay at home wife sure isn't going to pay for it

You sound like a cocksucking faggot

This is the typical liberal response attack and insult you can't prove this gentleman is any of that but we can prove that liberal policies haven't worked and won't work

With a wife and two kids I must be pretty good at hiding it

This

This is the most uneducated and retarded response.

Waaa waa waa. "Mean words therefore I win". Jesus Christ you special little snowflake. You love your safe spaces don't you maggot.

Again.. liberals game is insult without any proof.

Your Mama must been fucking niggers to have a stupid motherfucker like you making comments like this

>liberal policies haven't worked

Except for the fact our country and economy is much better under Obama than the previous retarded republican Bush era. But that's not proof for someone who is mentally retarded.

This.

Was Reddit down today or something? Where are all these cucks coming from?

Wait what? When was cuck uncensored? I fled to infini/pol/ after that happened

I don't know, why are the alt-right retards on Sup Forums right now? Shouldn't they go back to their safe space on Sup Forums so they don't get triggered?

you little fucking cry baby Millennial are going to be paying the price with the national debt at its all time high.

>"i don't have the courage to express my views using my true identity". What is a good comeback argument for this?

Posting your true identity to prove you're not a cowardly twat.

Did you just assume what boards I browse? You fucking Chanophobic bigot bastard

Did you just assume what website ie Reddit I browse? You moronic hypocrite downy.

Tell them you hide your identity because it pisses them off and you think it's funny how angry they get over little things like that.

This. Tell them that their tears are delicious like the low IQ troll you are.

Did you just make fun of Down Syndrome and/or a very popular brand of detergent?

>be liberal
>come out as commie
>no one cares
>be conservative
>come out as facist/nazi/maga/whatever
>fired from job and divorced

that's why

>>fired from job and divorced

Not anymore. Trump will make sure it's the opposite.

> libs always attack you about the fact that you don't have the courage to express your views using your true identity
so how are you anonymous online if libs know you hide your identity online?
Unless you're talking about online arguments then by that theory the libs attacking you are most likely too anonymously arguing

You get married and have a promotion? But what if you manage a small business and are already married?