Hey Sup Forums I am about to go to a festival and will be camping there for 3 days...

Hey Sup Forums I am about to go to a festival and will be camping there for 3 days. I need your best ideas to sneak stuff in.. mainly mdma caps and alcohol

asshole.

Cut your leg off, make a hollow fake leg.

>camping at a festival
>camping
>festival
why are white people so fucking lame?

tie of a condom with them inside and shoce it up your ass, if sniffy dogs catch you cops can legally strip search you, but they wont find it in your ass. buddy of mine hollowed out the bottom of his shoe and got caught, sniffy dogs smell everything

Literally retarded

its a festival, put it in your pocket

Remove asshole and replace with real leg. They'll never know the fucking difference.

For the booze try a camel back pack
And for the drugs buy a stash can that looks like coke

music blows
kys

seconded

It's 3 days and I live in a different state so I'll just what sleep outside the festival? You fucking moron.

Booze - buy some regular bottles of water, cut bottles in half without breaking lid/seal, use boiling/ hot water to gently remove cap/ seal, fill up some other bottles with vodka or other clear spirit and get the cap/seal prepared earlier onto the bottle. Probably a few video tutorials on yt.

Drugs - depends on amount but usually stashing it in deep with all your camping gear like in a wrapped up sleeping bag or something is a good bet.

That water bottle method works wonders me and friend sneak vodka in to festivals all the time like this.

Cut plug out of watermelon, spoon out some of center of watermelon pour vodka into watermelon replug, let sit for a few hours, pour more vodka in, rinse repeat, plug watermelon, take to beach/park/festival, enjoy nice healthy respectable refreshing watermelon!

Don't they only smell coke and weed ?

in your cigarette pack

Sniffy dogs can't find things up your ass.

Put pills in a small tube

Tube up ur ass. If you are afraid of it falling out you can just do the clench walk.

Falls?

Good luck, this year has been awful for festivals.. police presence constantly.

basically but not always.
Better off doing coke in a smoky room in the back of your business anyway.

What are you doing that's so awesome
playing with yourself in your empty nothing life

unless you are carrying enough to sell hiding should be no problem, if you are carrying quantity I hope you get busted and rot in jail you worthless piece of shit

stick it all up your ass Sup Forumsro

what a typical Sup Forumsasement dweller