This woman got imprisoned in Dutch for fighting against ISIS in Asia. Only EU things

This woman got imprisoned in Dutch for fighting against ISIS in Asia. Only EU things...

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/
demorgen.be/buitenland/deense-vrouw-riskeert-celstraf-omdat-ze-tegen-is-vocht-dit-is-de-wereld-op-z-n-kop-b70eb6e4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>imprisoned in Dutch

>a bump within a minute of posting

and it was in denmark

>going to foreign country in order to kill people
>should be legal
top fucking kek

>Dutch
>Geographical Location
Kek

What is your source OP? She's imprisoned in Denmark.

>ISIS
>Asia
kek

the middle east is considered asia, dumb dumb

its because she had penality to leave the country for 6 months

if egypt is considered as part of middle east, is egypt in asia?

you are a moron. spend 15 seconds googling asia.

Someone failed geography as a kid

Asia starts at the eastern border of Turkey fyi. Yes, nearly all of Russia is in Asia, as are just about every former soviet bloc country

>the sole purpose of fighting is to get your kicks killing people
Cute.

your faggot nigger.

>imprisoned in Dutch

Lawl most of Russia is in asia, but most of russians are in Europe, also most of soviet block countries are in Europe. Try again with your amerifat geography

retard amerifat detected

no it's illegal to be part of a foreign army in denmark, lots of nations have that law, also being a mercenary is illegal in most countries to

Name 1 soviet block country in Europe. Just one. Ill wait

ex soviet block countries are in Europe, but they are ex soviet block. And hell, Latvia, my country wasn't even in the soviet block by it's own will. I'm not the tard you are arguing with but whatever

east block countrys are so weak. regards from finland who beated entire soviet army during winter war.

Forced to speak Dutch for fighting ISIS.

Dumbass.

its cute how your from latvia and think anybody really cares about your geopolitical views.

kek

It's cute how you think you know what you're talking about.

Leaders of EU wants EU obviously islamized so she goes jail

hopefully they know that the real problem is that when isis is defeated shit is really going to hit the fan with the kurds

Fucking Dutchlanders. No wonder they always sing "Dutchland, Dutchland, Uber driver".

>muslims are people

>imprisoned in Dutch
Ameritard detected

fuck of turkey

>thinking kurdistan is only in turkey
the kurds aren't just going to give up the land they died for and that they considered their home even before isis came

simo hayha

we should somebody out of turkey care?

well she was fighting for kike loving communists

good on the dutch for doing that

because kurdistan covers parts of syria, iraq and iran, hence why i said kurdistan is not only in turkey, try to keep user

>Sup Forums supporting leftists

i hope she rots, isis is bad but the YPG will bring back the soviet union and i'd rather live under sharia law then under jewish communism

In Dutch? Where's that then Op? You retard.

She was imprisoned in a language?

kurdistan is cancer. so are kurds. fucking backward cockroaches couldnt even establish a country through out history. always dogs of some other country. they are nothing but low lives

Europe deserves being dominated by Muslims, you deserve that your women must wear burkas, alcohol to be forbidden and your dicks to be chopped. You and the fucking political correctness are doing everything to that.

Fuck off, turkroach

make me terrorist piece of shit

YPG is nothing but war dogs. they ll be flushed down to toilet once their usefulness end. its always been like this wth kurds and it ll always be. because they re always someone elses dogs.

i was rather refering to why should somebody in europe or north america care what the fuck kurds are trying to establish. it would not affect my life in any way, would it?

just like isis are trying to conquer the region and it's not affecting you?

classic merricanon.. always a retarted cant think of two steps further

muhammad was gay

Well it is your soldiers who are being burned alive for your former ally ISIS
heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/

also a pedophile. a peice of scum should been bashed his head before gaining any power. so ?

>East Germany, Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Czechloslovokia, Poland.
>all in Europe

>asking how kurds growth of power would affect my secured life at my moms basement
>talks about isis

asia minor yes

ffs talks about isis because the kurds are going to be isis 2.0

Turks are the only who had the balls to stand against Daesh.
Erdoğan, with his foolish pretentions of making Turkey a regional power ended putting it against everybody. Now Turkey is distrusted by Russia, by the US, by Iran and its Iraqi puppets, obviously by the YPG and the Peshmerga. No matter the outcome of this crisis Turkey will be out of the new order that will come out of it.

>kurds are going to be isis 2.0

well nigger. as heartbroken as it sound but they wont.
just because isis are mad at everyone who is not a "true" muslim or a muslim at all.
the kurds on the other hand fighting for a sovereign country. since it wont affect my life in any way, neither in a positive way nor in a negative way, i recognize the development of the kurds as a sandnigger problem.

you may confince me otherwise my fellow sandnigger.

>the kurds on the other hand fighting for a sovereign country.
>nobody has ever committed an act of terrorism for this reason

>act of terrorism is bounded in turkey and other shittier countries
>not my fucking problem

try harder roach

tell that to the german christmas market

>terrorrist wasn't kurdish

>implying kurds are all innocent snowflakes.

choke on your own shit

ffs man, like i said before it will be when isis is defeated

>implying i care about kurds
>implying sandnigger's problem with regional affect should be the problem of the rest of the world

The only good Kurds are the Communist ones. Take those y'all can have our niggers and Christfats.

>imprisoned in dutch

>the woman is carried through a long, dark hallway
>she has no idea where she is, bag over head
>is thrown into a dark room and door is shut behind her
>she rips the bag off her head and looks around
>around thirty, middle aged men stand in the room
>they all start speaking to her in dutch
>she doesn't understand shit
>this goes on forever
>they're just telling her she's imprisoned over and over again

entire U.S should be in prison, with that logic

>it will be when isis is defeated

thanks good i'm not a roach, nigger

heb je info over haar ?
got info about her ?
Brave, I wonder how many kurds i see on a dialy have fought in the east. not much i bet, if she wants, i`d be her husband, Imagine having a warrior women in your bed lmao, But hey, pervert aside, Name ? cant find anything on google about her

also, she will be punished while ISIS ex convicts are free after a week.

demorgen.be/buitenland/deense-vrouw-riskeert-celstraf-omdat-ze-tegen-is-vocht-dit-is-de-wereld-op-z-n-kop-b70eb6e4/

Native Danish ( or atleast part) unfortunately.