Are Asians as tight as everyone says they are?

Are Asians as tight as everyone says they are?

I wish I knew

Go to a massage parlor and find out.

Only had one and it was!!!!

Yes

some. one was so tight that she bled a little (korean), and im sure she wasnt a virgin, but it was one of the best feeling pussies ive ever felt. afterwards i felt kinda bad about that b/c didnt know sex hurt her so much. some other asian girls werent tight, but i never had a loose one

Right one looks like she'd be a little loose, but the left two definitely have tight pussies.

probably depends on a variety of factors such as genetics, specific to the girl, if you could figure it out yourself you wouldnt be here sooooo...

asian thread confirmed

more left

Can confirm. Asian = tight

No mine is loose I can put 4 fingers in there right up to the thumb.

Fucked a few. Can't generalize pussy, they're all different. Had one tell me I was too big. Had one take it like no problem. Had one where I couldn't even get in for some reason and it took a few minutes and hurt. So, nope. All girls are different. It was an Asian brothel in California btw

loose and tight aren't objective. it's a function of how turned on the girl is. everyone will be 'loose' if you are doing it right.

You got that from a book. I got it from pussy

pussy you paid for. try getting it for free some time.

moar

Still spent more time in soaking pussy than you

Same group of girls

depends on genetics and diet. asian women raised on a western diet will be looser than poor rural farm raised asians.

No. But then again i only bang prostitutes

What?

it's the same for penis size...

Any dick is bigger than an Asian dick.

Those ladies having been tight since the old country.

No! I feel that like that's just a stereotype. Like "all black guys have big dicks." I've dated 5 Asian girls and only scored with 3. From my experience, I can say that It feels different with each girl (obviously.) Only one, girl I'm trying to get back with (pic related also pretty pointless) was tight because less experience.

Not all of them but the ones that are tight, tend to be crazy tight.

that's where genetics come in.

yup.. and most of them squirt

that's wetness

asian women, especially chinese urinate voluntarily during sex so I wouldn't call it squirting. It's more like hosing.

pics or it didn't happen

Asian guy here - pure Japanese gf in high school was not tight. Could put two fingers in no problem the first time I ever fingered her. Filipina gf was the tightest (she is a darker Filipina). Cock could barely, barely fit (6x5). Cambodian gf was right in the beginning, but now not really tight at all, and can fit my cock and a finger after a few minutes warmup.