Time has come....OC here...

time has come....OC here... i want to be exposed and humilated! i do and show everything! you post pics of traps/shemales i have to imitate them and deliver. for every pic you post give me the information with/without showing face- lets go! i want my friends to recognize me here

Other urls found in this thread:

quickvisio.com/camfaggot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kindly commit self murder

What the actual fuck dude...

come on fags...help me to commit social suicide...post pics like this and give info with/without showing face- lets do it fags

stop

You should pour antifreeze into your asshole

sharpie in pooper

Nobody cares freak, seek help

shopped dick

again faggots... just post example pics of traps/boypussis or shemales and tell me to do the same pose with or without showing face- lets go one of my friends is on Sup Forums right now...nobody knows about me doing this but im drunk af and horny af

i dont care i just need that kind of pics with info face/no face i will do the same poses

>mental illness

come on help me to expose and humilate me !!! post pics like this with face info!!!!

Check'd Trips. Here ya go bud. Show me that fem peen bb.

sure sir...you can post more than one...i will do them all, i dont wanna wait to long, im horn af and really show EVERYTHING atm- expose me hardcore

Try dis, show face

>help me to commit social suicide

post face and full name if you really want that, stop begging for attention ya fucking idiot.

with or without face? give that info for every pic

example pics with face info

Awww, such a qt3.14

oh thank you sir. post more pics with face info please :-)

show face

Face it up kiddo

ok like this?

try to suck your small dick

well done fag

post more pics or if some of you want a free video chat on quickvisio? but then you have to take screenshots and give me orders and post everything i do and show here in this thread ;-)

cant suck my dick, try a lot of times, give me something new please and always with face/no face info

I said _try_ (in the pic, BJ can't do it either)
same request, with face.

Luke Lafreniere?

ok and now post more than one i dont wanna wait im so horny come on!!! dont forget face/no face info

lift these legs dumb slut

always with face

nope xD

ok post moooore!!!!

and again if you want i can open a room on quickvisio then you could give me orders there and take screenshots

close up on your butt (no face obsvisouly)

Shoppe this to make it a trump hat or I won't be able to cum

did you delete this pic?? re-up

>quickvisio
sounds cool
ok, do it, I'm waiting the link

:^)

ok the only rule: you give me orders what to show and take screenshots to expose me in this thread! i will show everything to be recognized!
quickvisio.com/camfaggot