Can Muslims like lolis?

Can Muslims like lolis?
General L O L I Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/rape
doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=328
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They like the D, so 2D is not enough, 3D is better.

This. Muhammad was literally a pedophile, like every other muhammad in the world.

>best quote so far

je sus was a fag too m8

nope, not because they're children, but because it's basically fornication

btw this whole notion that children can't give consent is western non-sense, just remember when you were a horny boy going through puberty, you'd have given anything to fuck a grown woman with big juicy tits and a nice ass

why would a muslim care about loli they rape children everyday

marriage =/=rape

Se has no choice her father sold her to that pedo so its rape

in that case all arranged marriages are rape

sounds like rape culture, you a feminist cunt??

she might not want to do it but the quran says she doesn't have a choice so its not rape to them

Arranged marriage is a nice term for bought and sold and no im not a feminist its not necessary in the west

What's the point of letting women "choose" (which means fornication, which means aids) so they can end up like Bridget Jones, all dried out, depressed and still no kids after 45? Not very healthy for society.

well thats true on one hand...

Islam means submission and when enough people realize that it will be time to stop the rot

white cis scum racist
PATRIARCHY

All marriages are economic transactions, every household is a business.Love can come later.

No, Islam only allows for shota love.

True but I was defending muslims there

why would you taint the OP with muslim shit? what a waste of a thread.

kek how many fucking muslims went to see bridget jones ? he only went cos his girlfriend made him

Western democracy id based on the concept of personal freedom and responsibilities go home and take your middle ages crap with you

islam like christiqnity is shit
the thing is that christianty had its time to do crap like the inquisitions
but now in the xxi century people arent tolarating the same kind of shit from islam

White people need to stop ignoring the anti-imperialist component of "terrorism", just read what they have to say ffs.
Or admit that you want western imperialism to go on for your own benefit, and in that case you deserve getting blown up.

The difference between Islam and Christianity is quite small Mohammad just added a few bits about having sex with goats and Jesus didn't die on the cross

Dont worry oil will soon be a legacy product and then you will never see us again good luck keeping the lights on

You don't even realize they are desperate for you to leave them the fuck alone but you won't, they can't afford to wait until oil runs out or is replaced.

LET THEM HAVE THEIR CALIPHATE, STOP STEALING THEIR LAND AND RESOURCES.
GO AWAY WHITE PEOPLE!

ill assume you are being ironic
and not retarded for the sake of the conversation

Deal but we do need to test our new gene based weaponry you will let us know when there is a warm wind from the south wont you ?

already is
oil companies are stupid

You know muslims are the ones making deals right?
they arent stealing land
except that israel situation but thats a differemt story

True but the tipping point is not quite here yet too much money in peril but soon and forever

How many muslims does it take to change a light bulb?
None because they are all raping children.

muslims are caucasian if you haven't noticed

kek

And once the oil is no longer wanted they will all be beggars living in tents anyway

Enough bickering.

Where's the loli?

Post the loli.

Muhammad married and fucked a loli, so I guess it's halal.

Is this right ?

Arranged marriages are literally rape culture, you don't even need to be a feminazi bitch to realize that.

Nope, if you fuck your wife (or anyone else for that matter) when she doesn't want to, it's rape, you retard.

dictionary.com/browse/rape

Islam is an Arabic word meaning submit Muslims don't believe in freedom of choice like we do thats how they can commit such heinous atrocities because they don't hold themselves responsible for their own actions, i was only obeying the orders of my superior imam

hnnnnnnnng
MOAR

so many sandniggers in this thread

You Muslim terrorist motherfuckers will burn in hell for your rape and evil. FUCK YOU!!!!

Arranged marriages is ACTUAL rape culture though, not the SJW manspreading street "harassment" tumblr bullshit kind.

Well said friend and mostly from a comfy chair

>hummingbird
Why would they name a drone helicopter after an actual helicopter? Seems odd.

I'm not disagreeing, but it still doesn't mean that arranged marriages aren't rape.

This has been a disappointing loli thread,

Probably deliberate given the feeling these days between drones makers and plane makers the future is clear but the pilots don't want to see it

True but you wont get a Muslim to see it that way cos doing as your told is what they think of as normal, i mean they cant all like having itchy beards !

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=328

There you go op

ahaahahahah

Anyone here?

Lurking for loli. Fuck the muslim demands.

I'm just here for Loli.

>can muslims like lolis
they marry them irl
and make their wives slaves
wait why am i so opposed to islam again...

no bacon

yea, and muhammad was 7, do the math

best infographic

weaaaaaaaaaaaak
bring te gud shiet
ISLAM IZ SHIT

All out sorry bub, you can start posting your collection if you want