WWYD thread

WWYD thread

reply to worthy comments.

WWYD? blonde specifaclly

drown it, not in the sexy way either

wwyd to which girl?

wwyd to hayley?

fill up her small mouth with my cum

Middle - I would force her to her knees and grab her by the hair. tracing my cock along her braces and then into her mouth I would pull her hair as I throat fuck her and drop my load down her throat

Would love to see that, any other way you'd use her?

I'll push her on her face with her ass in the air, tietie her hands together and do the same with her feet, give her tits a quick squeeze while I kiss her on the cheek, then expose her ass and pussy for all to see.

Next I'll fire up the camera and bring my dog in, I'll let it mount her and watch as she pants like the dumb breeding bitch she is, I laugh and make fun of her while she starts to soak his doggy dick with her pussy juice, then I'll zoom in and film the cum flowing into her crotch while he knots her on film, making her a brand new internet star.

WWYD to my fiance`

fuck her head and then her asshole while she clunches my dick, what she into?

What would you do to her?

Wwyd

she loves being tied up, assplay

paaazahhh

I would lube up the neck of a bottle of wine and fuck her ass with it

fight dragons

with that ass i would tie her hands to her back, and then bent her like a little bitch, and eat her ass for like 10 min straight, with bites slaps tongue fucks and fingering both her holes.

?

Someone should make a wwyd for fictional characters on one of the boards.

wow shes too much

id bring her to my firehouse and have everyone run a train on her,

wwyd to my ex, mackenzie

asshole close up?

wwyd to her?

im so lucky

Please go hard on her.

Dick in butt

mmmm those panties and that asshole, so cute, she likes roleplay?

would start out by spit roasting her then having 10+ guys fill her pussy and mouth with hot sticky cum

every week we RP

Leave her in ruins.

spank her ass

Which one and what?

Take her back to class

kik for stories and pics?

WW/b/D to my old high school crush?

mrkooliscool

left or right? wwyd?

Her name's Anna, do yr worst

cervix tattoo, absolutely fucking disgusting. I'd punch her in her likely pregnant gut, and be on my way.

pick one and destroy them

left becomes my anal cum dump

Middle, oh god middle, any more of her?

middle

grab her by the head and throat fuck her ... cum in her mouth and make her swallow every drop

Would love to fuck middle hard, have her screaming my name before I pull out and cum on her face. More?

phone shut down, no delivery

holy shit more

Shes beautiful. Please post more.

left or right? what would you do?

hang on faggot i got chu

WWYD

left or right and wwyd?

But wwyd? Be hard on her.

Where are you from?

wwyd to this streamer vickta
if theres a good response i'll post more of her snaps

Who likes my auntie?

Bend her ass over and lift that skirt, rip those leggings and rub my fat cock up and down her wet pussy, its aching to be fucked and I drill her hard right there on those steps

Would love to fuck that pregnant bitch, start with her face and fuck it hard, using her saliva so I can slide my cock into her ass. Cum deep in her cunt.

anyone interested?

I see the lust in her eyes... goddamn.. hot!!

I'd make her suck my cock. Would love to grab the back of her head and facefuck her.. making her gag on my cock. When I finally had to cum? I'd pull out and jerk off all over her face. As a reward, i'd have her lay down on the nearest bed and devour her pussy. I'd eat her out for at least an hour. I'd want to get her off several times with my mouth. Once she started cumming, I wouldn't let up until her entire body was quivering. Would love to hear her moans of pleasure.

wwyd, will send any replies to her

would love to grab her by the legs and open her up wide and hard, fuck her deep her holes while i make her stare at me.

Go on

Would pull on those piercings as I fuck her cunt hard, then pull out and fuck her ass, making sure not to lube it up. Pull out and cum on her back

more pics and ill be as descriptive.

WWYD, be dirty and descriptive

Wanna really fuck her face and cum all over those glasses, have her walk around a busy street without washing up in only her underwear

mother of my child, 4 kids, 4 men
wwyd? posting a few more

Mother and her daughters

fav pic of her

kik @ chemicalfire for private WWYD. I get a lot fo compliments on my descriptions

on my knees face buried between those cheeks tongue fucking her asshole and licking her pussy