Has anyone ever just left their previous life behind. Just got up and left to rebuild your life some where else?

Has anyone ever just left their previous life behind. Just got up and left to rebuild your life some where else?

How did you find work? How was the experience of just leaving everything and starting fresh?

bump for interest

my brother is degenerate and leeches off my mom. I might sleep in city subway station to get away from him. I rather be alone to my own thoughts. allergic to degeneracy

Boomp

bump

>Allergic to degeneracy.
> wants to sleep in a subway station

I meant like he triggers me. came at me with a knife threatens to smash my pc. tries to turn my mom against me.

who is she and doesn't she have a masturbating video somewhere?

it sounds like he's the alpha and you're the beta

I walked hundreds of miles one day. It was randomly done.
A. I wouldn't advise it.
B. If you need too prep for it. Bring food bring water bring soap. And don't forget. If your walking you are going hurt alot if Ur walking
D. bring a towl.
E. If you want to be smart about it. Find a city or town. Plan a job and home and a car preferably
Hope this helps and good luck. And if u have no car prepare for lots and lots of pain and hard times

Just remember that everywhere you might go, you are taking yourself with you. If you're not in peace with yourself you will find peace nowhere.

Lol at your usage of the word trigger.

dubs of truth

Cuck.

Did it twice ssme time abandon family and friends

how old are you?

No Country For Old Men?

Moved away from a larger city into a rural part of my country, with a population of two thousand people if that. Changed my number, emails etc. Best thing Ive ever done. Have a New girl, New job, New lifestyle. Did this over two years ago.

Where's step c you piece of shit

Yeh, in Australia. Lived in the middle of Brisbane.
Decided fuck it, moved 1300kms away to Townsville to chill on the beach doing sweet fuck all, few labour jobs here and there.
Probably the best hting I've ever done.
I haven't seen my family in years.

Seen the movie, can't remember if this quote is in there. Read it somewhere online and from personal experience, twice, I know it to be true.

Got fed up with the constant rules, regulations, taxes, corruption and bullshit of the West. Bought a motorcycle and rode through 23 countries, now living in a 3rd world shithole. Easy to find well-paid work, no rules, no corruption that effects me, and years later, never looked back.

Move to Norway and live off state income forever.

There's a beach in Townsville? been to Townsville multiple times, I love it out there. Never knew there was a beach though

it's definitely true. in the book, moss finds a hitchhiker would wants to go to california for a new life. he advises her that she's gonna bring her current baggage with her (in other words, she won't really be starting over)

I actually did this.

25. Hate life. Hate job. Live with folks. 2/10 fuckbuddy.

Fuckbuddy gives me number of a 6/10 in another neighboring state. Shes actually cool and really likes me. Treats me good. I quit my job and move in with her after 90 days. Find awesome job CL and make 30 plus an hour.

Were married now. Live near the beach.

Life is weird.

>C is for Cuckold

I assume It explains the need for a towel

are you satisifed with your current house/lodging? work pays well? how so if the whole country is presumably poor?

hehehehehe

Wish this was as coincidental for everyone man.

Fuck man, this is deep

Funny you used this picture. She's my ex girlfriend

Forgot the pic

in her 30s?

She lose a lot of weight or something?

Yea
She had a couple kids

Hippie

How damaged was she? crazy bitch? liar?

I just mean at the strand, that little bit there.

Damaged enough. She was very eager to please me

why did you two break up?

More of the chick?

Realised one day that I hated my job, my car, my commute, and my wife. Moved to a new country with everything I owned in 2 suitcases, and $2000 in cash. Best thing I ever did.

She wanted to get serious and I wasn't ready. Although the sex was nice

Kek

where did you go, what did you do

Puddems. Has a lot of things online.

Man up and beat the shit out of him you fucking pussy

Seriousness always ruin great relationships

I did it and was the best thing. Could not stand family and the crappy society in town. Started looking for job elsewere, for another college and stuff. When my father died I just gathered some of my stuff and moved on. Traded my car, changed mobile number, email and all. Started a new life. It was difficult in the beggining but after I got a better job everything just came togheter. Now I have wife, kids, good job and a happy life. But l dont have a facebook or other shit like that. When I had an orkut account lots of people from before started to try to contact me.

nice

Agreed. Good news is she sent me tons of nudes

nice

>walked hundreds of miles one day

No you didn't cunt

>be family
>one son is a family man, slowly grows his potential, receives family generosity, will return generosity when adult, hence closing the cycle.
>other son is a fucking degenerate who sleeps in subway stations.
>fml

You can't run from your problems when you're their cause

I know a lot of people who've done it. Almost all of their problems follow them around. Almost all of them come back.

Had an abusive father who would beat my ass daily when I was a child for any reason he could find, mother who didn't give a shit. Started saving money at 16, had a job. The day I turned 18 I packed my shit in my car. Waited for my dad to come home and beat the fuck out of him. Got in my car and just drove kept driving until I hit the opposite coast. Never talked to my family or friends again. Got a job, apartment gf. Eventually got married and bought a home. Don't have any kids, scared I might be abusive to them the way my dad was to me. Pretty happy with the way things turned out

How do you get a good job in a 3rd world country? I've been thinking about doing what you did.
Did you have much money to begin with, how much?

Don't let your fathers abuse stop you having children.

wear a suit, be white and shake your head in disbelief at what all the low skilled workers are doing, they'll think your smart westerner and just what they need for there business to thrive in todays international market.

work is for suckers

I recently uprooted my life again. I've began anew several times and in several states. I only ever had a hard time finding work once. The most reliable thing to find work every time has been temp services. Recently (6 months ago) I did it for what I hope will be the last time. It's amazing. Every single time. I learn new fhings, have new experiences, and generally love life. Choose your area wisely. It is the difference in making enough to get by and making enough to live. I've moved in with a friend most other times, a few I've done on my own. This most recent one I slept in my car for a month. It wasn't so bad for starting with 100 bucks in my pocket. Do it user

Know english. Be polite. Keep on time.

If that story is true, you're an example to follow

loser, see your family you turd, get off the dole, fuckin low life

Doing it next month when I move to Japan. I have a old high school buddy out there that I'll stay with. Not really sure I'll come back to the U.S. for a couple years. Left behind a GF, friends, and everyone I know, but fuck it.

best thread I've seen on /b in ages

me 1 year ago.
i am an university student (buisness information & mathematics).
>met a guy in 2013, we had a relationship
>2014 we were happy, i left school and math in january, started to learn b.i. in another
>2015 we moved together, i started to work really hard and went to school
>2015 oct. bf dumped me because he worked 16 hours a day and fell in depression because he spent no time with me but always had time for other girls, parties, i was so disappointed
>2015 i moved back to my parents 100 km far from my uni and job, i lost my job, i started to find new one, but i was still doing school pretty good..
>2016 i finish B.I. in summer and now i am learning hard and trying to be a mathematician
>2016 i found my soulmate, who is also my best friend
>2016 i have a job, my first boss asked me to work for her company and now

So i left everything at an other city, except the uni.. it was hard, i tried to kill myself, but i had this friend, we talked everyday, i felt better and now i am totally in love.. if you have friends and family and your life is shit, dont be afraid.. everything is going to be alright.. you can do this, and you deserve a happy new life..
i left everything, i was 22 yrs old..
(i live in a small city, less than 24 k population, no jobs here)

A lot of questions come to my mind but... how the fuck do you sleep in a car for a month?

nigger please youve only been here for two seconds

post feet

Whip out your tits or get the fuck out.

Please.

How do you make new friends when you start from scratch?

>will return when adult

Nigger this isn't feudalist japan. They aren't rice farming. People who leech off of others don't return that shit.

honestly man it's now been about 10 years