If you could become immortal by changing your DNA, would you?

If you could become immortal by changing your DNA, would you?
What other changes would you add to yourself?

Also random thread.

Of course I'd make myself immortal. As for other changes, I'd give myself a bigger dick. I'm tall, intelligent, mentally stable, strong, moderately handsome, yet I got saddled with the baby dick.

I'll take an extra arm desu

Random conservative christian faggot here, Ohhhh myyyy this is against what god would have wanted for you! you can mess with gods creation ohhhhhh -passes out from stupidity- ok ok i'm not a christian fuck me.

kys christfag

Shit, I barely wanna live now.

Immortality is impossible (see heat death of the universe).
Immortality is not something i would want even if it were possible, no one takes the long view.
Eventually even the earth will cease to exist and everything will become dark, Immortality would eventually end up being a self imposed hell.

Yes, and also to be able to recover 100% from injuries, since it'd suck to be blind and missing a limb after 200 years of living it up.

Immortal, no. But if I could still die when I wanted to die, then I would.

I would make myself better looking. Slightly taller, more testosterone. Give myself a full head of hair. And a usable monkey tail.

Immortality could never exist. The universe itself has an expiration date.
>heat death of the universe

I'm saying physically immortal. (You will never die from aging or disease.)

You could still die from outside effects such as being shot, heat death of the univ., etc

You're right, heat death of the universe is the most valid reason immortality doesn't exist.

Of course I would. I'd also add some salamander genes to regrow limbs.

Faggot.

okay?

yes, because this means I can still die by suicide if needed.

Would give myself a slightly higher follicle count for my beard maybe fix my lactose intolerance and whatever made me grow brittle nails. I've spent a lot of time learning to accept the cards I was dealt would not make drastic changes immortality is drastic enough.