Okay...

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And you know what? Life's never been the same.

AW?

Stale bait is stale...

What about a male getting raped?

They can't get raped.

This. Even though this is bait.

But its funny

get rekt lol

I hope you get raped.

You know the rules. Tits or GTFO!

There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves.

moar

Ohh sorry to hear that you were raped.

Tits and time stamp and since you want to be a cunt time stamp your ruined hymen,cheers.
~ Anons

if you get killed your life will never be the same too

this is deep

>It's ok to joke about people dying
Bait confirmed.

Pics or didnt happen

>Don't joke about rape
>Jokes about child rape are a-ok
WOT

We don't joke about cp get that shit out of here what makes you think it's okay to joke about huh you baiting nignog

*cough* Bullshit *cough*

Hey sugar tits... wanna fuck? You can be on top i dont feel like working to hard.

Since when women have some humanity?

Sounds like someone's a bit...butthurt

CP is rape. You're a disgusting RAPE apologist OP

>joke about cp
>don't joke about m-muh rapes