Time travel thread!

Time travel thread!

The last 4 digits of your post are the year you travel to. Reply saying good or bad things about anons year. Go!

k

With future technology you can engineer spider dogs at your local print shop and have them steal children for you from the local park.

Why did you choose 4 digits, it's just gonna be stuck on one number for a long time...

There's just shy of an 80% chance that the year is in the future

unless you mean BC you're a faggot

Year of fags

roll

Well it was fun swimming through the ruins of Sweeden and diving to visit the mass graves that had been left there for over 4700 years after it was destroyed

check em

Sure. let's roll I guess.

Catboys have taken over Earth. Everyone is a fag. A wormhole was opened for the rest of the human race to build a new civilization 1000ly away.

Be right back!

Everyone is dead. Everyone. Nothing but ruins and some graffiti that says, "Jews did this."

Rollio

I will try this

Somebody stole the graffiti.

After emerging from our cave we can clearly see that our plan had worked. All the goyim have slaughtered themselves, and now the chosen few are free to take the what is rightfully theirs. But now who will we swindle, who can be cucked, who can be robbed, who can we say wronged us, who can we sue? Alas this is not paradise, we created our own hell.

At least I don't have yo hear how 2016 was a shitty year

Rollo

rollerino

rolling for jesus birthday

The earth is gone. its just a bunch of floating rocks in space...

Rolling

shit is crazy

Lots of death

Rolleruski