CALLING ALL GAY MEN THAT LIKE STRAIGHT GUYS AND BELIEVE IN JUSTICE THAT HAVE KIK...

CALLING ALL GAY MEN THAT LIKE STRAIGHT GUYS AND BELIEVE IN JUSTICE THAT HAVE KIK. My ex boyfriend cheated on me last week and I'm looking to get back at him, he's got a small dick and I have 5 pictures of it, I'll post them here. I think it would be only fair for him to be blackmailed for more nudes, threaten to post his nudes if he doesn't send what you want. And when he sends more, post it here so I can see (: . Not sure if he'll do it, but he deserves it anyways. His kik: fazzoneo

NYPA homo

How old are you? 16/17 ? This is pathetic and juvenile. You say he has a small dick but you continued to stay with him? You're as much as a cunt as he is or what you claim he's done.

I'm 20 he's 20 , didn't stay with him

But you did. You were his ex-girlfriend you knew he had a small dick but you still i guess loved him? Stop trying to throw someone under the bus because of their insecurities when really you have alot yourself that he probably knows of. Take the moral high ground you autistic bitch.

Trips of truth

Cheating is cheating whether your cock is tiny or not

Fuck off whore. I'll teach you a lesson, let me rev up my software and see what you holding there stupid cunt

Fuck off fag

Apperently it looks like your ex has autism

This guy didnt cheat he just didnt want this fat bitch as a girlfriend

i like your style.

tease him about his lil penis.

You're actually talking to him ahaha awesome.. Give us those nudes (: force him

How if he's such a fucking idiot?
>what do u want
>no
>no
>k
>no
Is this how he always talked? Because in this case i think you lost nothing

Idk just tell him you'll send his nudes somewhere of he doesn't do what you say

Give the guy talking to him his name and see where it gets us.

What? No o.O

Tits or gtfo

this dumb faggot falling for bait

Im not falling anywhere you shit, i just do think it's a cute cock xP

His name is renzo McCormick if that gets him to send nudes

Has anyone else tried messaging him?

Told him op is being a fag. Screenshotted thread and linked him to here and soc.

Good man

I am interested now, go on

By far one of the worst/ non-sexually attractive "cocks" I've seen on here in a while.

Shame op, shame.

Heres the deal i find out who his ex is... Then i ruin her life jsut as she tried to ruin his with her cheap tactics ,bitch be afraid

Inb4 this is OP's kik and he likes small penis humiliation and wants attention

Y'all crazy

Has anyone got his fucking nudes there's so many of you how has nobody else tried

This

Because noone else thought that he has a cute cock but that one guy

I know his cock is hideous but it's about making him pay for cheating. Only bitches cheat

correction, only bitches whine about cheating.
desirable, fun to be around people without self esteems issue just deal with it. graciously.