Right or left thread

Right or left thread

Left

these threads are autism
fuck off with this cringe you lonely creepy retard

ok, so go back to your trap thread you pleb

Right

how fuckin' lonely do you have to be before this sad faggotry becomes your best option?

holy shit, kids
seriously

left

right

Left

Right

Left

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST YOU FUCKING LOSERS

HOW BAD DOES YOUR LIFE HAVE TO SUCK BEFORE JERKING IT TO FUCKING FACEBOOK ON Sup Forums BECOMES YOUR BEST OPTION

YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC

FUCKING PATHETIC

YOU ARE POSTING FUCKING FACEBOOK PHOTOS OF GIRLS WHO DONT NOTICE OR CARE THAT YOU EXIST

AND JERKING OFF TO IT

FUCK THE FUCK OFF WITH THIS MASSIVE FUCKING CRINGE YOU AUTISTIC SOCIALLY-STUNTED THIRTEEN YEAR OLD LOSERS

FUCKING CHRIST IS IT ANY WONDER YOU ACTUAL RETARDS ARE ALL GOING TO DIE AS VIRGINS

FUCK ME YOU LONELY KIDS ARE FUCKING OBLIVIOUS TO YOUR OWN AUTISM

SEE YOU THREE MINUTES FROM NOW IN THE THREAD WHERE YOU ASK "WHY DONT GIRLS LIKE ME GUISE?????|

SPOILER: ITS BECAUSE OF FUCKING CRINGE LIKE
>JERKING OFF TO FUCKING FACEBOOK

FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LOSER PRETEEN REJECTS

YES I KINDA MAD
THANKS FOR ASKING

Right

Left

Got more of right?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ITT: Decisions none of you awkward faggots will ever, ever have to make.

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling

MODS!

jesus
I meant less. LESS of right.

Holy fuck! You've gone and pissed off the wrong guy, good luck m8

Right