If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

No bare legs!

Bare legs are simply not allowed without prior written permission in an everyday ensemble. Girls will wear tights, pantyhose, or stockings as their fashion and tastes dictate. Nudes and neutral colors are best, elaborate patterns are generally frowned upon. Please note:Leggings are not acceptable, we are looking for a full leg to toe coverage.

Tights and pantyhose are to be worn without further undergarments. If a girl decides to wear stockings, they must be fastened with garters and a garter belt. When wearing garters, remember, panties are to be worn over the garters.

First offense: the disciplinarian (either myself or a a hand picked senior girl) will undress the offender for a bare bottomed spanking and then will dress her in a spare pair of sweaty, used pantyhose.

Second offence: stripped and dressed in slutty black seamed stockings and garters with fullback briefs, allowed to redress in to/blouse but must leave skirts off rest of day.

Third offence: same as second, but no panties, just bare bottomed and pussy in full view.

imagine a girl complaining once she reaches 3rd offense. "but all the pervy guys will see my pussy!"

"You should have thought of that before you showed your bare legs to them. To the pervy guys it's all the same"

what if she says
"you can't force me, i'm keeping my panties on"

"Well obviously I can force you, I could easily expel you. Do you want your permanent record to reflect your disobedience and vulgarity? Those panties are coming off, young lady."

You know those middle school girls who aren't very self aware and do things like:

-accidentally bend over showing their nipples
-don't wear bras
-sitting with a short skirt, legs kinda open
-take off their shoes in class

Well, high school girls are required to act like that too now, against their will

can anyone think of additional conditions for this rule?

holy shit you two losers...

Wear loose shirts

without bras right?

oh shit i thought i was the only one who noticed middle school girls do that shit. took lots of pics, thats for sure

but imagine if high school girls were also forced to do it

I did to i have a usb full of them

kik?

>so we can jerk off together in peace

I dont have a kik at the moment but im downloading it right now whats your kik

lonelycringe98

alectheburb

done yet?

You might be the loneliest fucking loser I have ever encountered on the internet. Congratulations.

oh man you sure got me. sorry, gonna go kill myself. ;(

Really care what someone say on the internet i think i might cry

My rule would be that girls wouldn't be allowed in schools and instead would be arranged married good and young. Schools are no place for girls.
A girl should be married by the time she's 15, usually plenty earlier.

Girls are forbidden from wearing underwear - panties, bras etc. Boys can ogle them without any restraint.

Anybody beat there meat to pics of girls you went to school with?

let them live faggot, nothing means anything