Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the only acceptable excuse

how much time did you waste on this OP?

And why weren't you at work?

grow up
>also reportet voted down

I was on my lunch break. I don't think the same can be said for most of them.

Any constructive feedback? Or are you just a cuck?

Is this actually what London looks like now holy fuck.

N U K E I T N U K E I T N U K E I T N U K E I T

Yep. I have to walk down this street everyday. Imagine the smell.

bump

White race is dead get over it and grow up

>BUT BUT MUH BREXIT

Too little too late faggots

Ew gross

Are all UK cities like this? Or just London? Has anything changed since the Muslim Mayor got in?

All UK cities are quite bad and getting worse. But London and BHam and a few others (Leicester, Wolverhampton) are the worst by far. Sadiq hasn't changed much, yet, ecept trying to make an independent London after Brexit like the retard he is.

>turns into a Trump ad at the end

kek

Buuummpppp

Does anyone have feedback? Should I make another?

Step in the right direction though.

Admittedly a babystep.

All of Europe is fucked please tell me why you think london is special nd should be saved

I want all of Europe to survive, obviously, but London is my city and the capital of my country, and I will defend her.

This is pretty disgusting. Thanks for making this, I wouldn't wanna walk through that shithole.

Yeh I have to walk through everyday.

Sucks. And stinks.

imagine the poo smell in the streets

Pegida is just another pro jewish shill organisation.
It's were the kikes who got the mudslime shit into our countries in the first place to.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

why are yo throwing my Nazi heritage away? and putting it in the same trashcan as islam.. you dirty fuck. ashame on you..

I like Pegida. It's headed by Tommy Robbinson who is completely based. He's the founder of the EDL.

She looks Trans

say that around my area fucker.. you would be hung

pegida can still get the job done even if they're pro-Isreal. I'm pretty sure they are only pro-Israel because they know how much Israel hates Muzzrats.

how does the bait taste today? satly?

Seeing all of this Islamic filth fill the streets pisses me off. How about someone open fire on them already?

Would love to see someone stroll down there with an AR15 and a few beers, just letting lose

That's not a nice picture

Islamaphobe

ISLAMAPHOBE REEEEEEEEEEE

Are you this pathetic, or just pretending?

It was merely a ruse