"The whole age of computer has made it where nobody knows exactly what is going on. "

"The whole age of computer has made it where nobody knows exactly what is going on. "

-Donald J Trump 2016

So this is like a "series of tubes" level idiocy. This old man understand what's going on, and openly admits it, because he's confused by computers. Fucking orangutan.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/29/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-hack.html
consortiumnews.com/2016/12/12/us-intel-vets-dispute-russia-hacking-claims/
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/310234-typo-may-have-caused-podesta-email-hack
addictinginfo.org/2016/10/02/are-trump-supporters-too-dumb-to-know-theyre-dumb-science-says-probably/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know a lot about politics.

People over 65 should be disqualified from being president.

What's the context of that quote?
I don't necessarily disagree with you, but taking Trump out of context is hipper than chopping your dick off.

>Blames politics - the art of getting different people with different goals to work together and solve conflicts.

Yeah. Better to just kill everyone who isn't like you right?

morons....

Be that as it may, his twittering seems to have got him elected.

He basically denied russian hacking, then said basically "computers make like too complicated "NOBODY" knows what's going on.

Meanwhile agreeing to be briefed by CIA computer experts that know EXACTLY what I going on.

He assumes if he doesn't know something then nobody does. Fucking orangutan.

I guess computers have made our lives more complicated after all. I stand corrected. A fucking orangutan is our president now.

It doesn't get more complicated than that.

here's the source:
nytimes.com/2016/12/29/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-hack.html

It was my understanding that the Russian hack was about the DNC Emails, not the election itself. Voting machines aren't even connected to the Internet.

Cunt face.

Cuck Cuck Cuck. Does anybody know whats going on, on the internet? Do you?! You nigger loving piece of shit go shill for Sup Forums you gigantic faggot

It might really have been a leak, not a hack.
consortiumnews.com/2016/12/12/us-intel-vets-dispute-russia-hacking-claims/

MODS

Thanks for interpreting the facts for me, for a second I was afraid I would have to think for myself.

No, every other candidate being a crooked sold out piece of shit got him elected. Trump was a protest vote against the establishment.

Any honest, ethical, and intelligent candidate could have defeated him. But both parties are so fucked up and corrupt that no candidate like that will ever be nominated. Trump circumvented the entire nomination process by bankrolling his own campaign.

Crooked candidates like Hillary, Jeb, and Cruz got Trump elected.

Mad?

You must be a millennial.

You can hack computers you have direct access too. We used to do it before the internet was even thing. Although we used phones and they called us phreakers back then.

a traditional trump supporter trying to string together a coherent insult and failing miserably

gg nigga

There was no "hack".

Russia sent a bogus phishing email to the DNC and they fell for it and gave away their own password. That's not a "hack", that is the DNC being too stupid to know basic internet common sense.

Pretty much every email system has lots of warnings saying "WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD!!!!"

Are you Cap'n Crunch? I thought you were dead!

No sorry. Wikileaks is Russian and the Russians cheated to make hillary lose. She has never done anything bad and if they hadnt fabricated all the fake emails.about syria libya haiti benghazi and the several instances of prohill voting fraud she would have won

See

but he knows the alphabet and what te letter C stands for, so for that I feel a whole lot safer tonight

Nigger lover

see
There was no "hack". Podesta got phished. He got a suspicious email asking him for his user:pass, he forwarded it to his IT admin and asked if it was OK and he said it was legit. They handed over their login info to the Russians falling for one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Now the IT admin is trying to say he meant to say the link was illegitimate instead of legitimate. you can't even make this shit up. They are incompetent.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/310234-typo-may-have-caused-podesta-email-hack

It's sad that I honestly can't tell if you're joking.

Mad?

I'm dead. I'm calling from heaven.

>Will you accept collect?

(just say no I already said what I called to say)

>vote trump
>exxon CEO Sec State (um ok)
>hires Soros' best friends (wat)
>hires Goldman Sachs employees (wat)
>putin bromance.... (ok I can live with that)
>he breaks all promises on 60-minutes (um maybe he'll keep 1 promise?)
>then bends over for Netanyahu and Israel (nope)
>and now castigates the alt-right (double nope)

>cucked by putin
>cucked by Israel
>cucked by trump

you fags may have voted for this. but I sure as shit didn't.

No. You're a nigger lover.

i don't really know what's going on with computers.
there's people making millions of dollars off of youtube and twitch and i'm flipping burgers like a goddamn cuck.

Look at this blubber cunt.

In what universe is this your hero?

How fucked up do you have to be psychologically to support this blubber cunt. He's just a twisted up ball of fleshy melting feted piss water.

And you're where you should be. Now imagine if you got elected president for being a loudmouth.

I'd be a great president though.

you're trying to communication, rationalize and reason with retards.

you don't talk to them.

you kill them.

Hackers phish to gain access.

There's no difference.

Everyone should be disqualified from being president

In my opinion a "hack" is when somebody defeats the security system.

Phishing is tricking somebody into giving you the password.

But that's just my opinion. I'm no expert. I consider the emails a "leak", not a "hack".

naw it's good bro. Let the most powerful corporation in the world handle foreign affairs. Sounds great. I was hoping for a one world government under a corporate republic. It's kinda cool in a sci-fi, aliens, robocop kinda way.

I'm sure our corporate overlords will be more than fair as long as we agree to their terms and conditions.

And trump also believes that.

And no I don't want fries with that.

The average American hears "Russian hack" and automatically assumes "Russia downloaded ram and gave Trump more votes". Don't even kid yourself into thinking that misunderstanding isn't intended.

leaks are from the inside, hacks are from the outside

but that's my opinion

There's a difference to hackers, but no difference in the media and to plebs.

A hacker may phish occasionally but he wouldn't claim it as hacking.

>faggot loser detected

A leak in this case was hacked information that was later leaked out in a strategic way.

Hacking was used to gain access to the information that was then leaked.

A leak from the inside would not require hacking.

You seem to have an extremely flexible definition of the word "cucked"

Better than being a faggot

>And no I don't want fries with that.

That's pretty much the same train of thought as Trump supporters, only replace fries with illegals/refugees.

Welcome new friend.

rolf

DING DING DING... give this man a prize. Fuck mainstream media.

It's quite refreshing to see a US leader with an ounce of common sense and determined to put US interests first.

>Mom, look! I forced a tired joke on Sup Forums! Are you proud of me yet?

Intelligent people regret voting for him (yes, some of us are intelligent).

That's also what trump thought, hence OP's quote

Your idiotic faggotry is low energy.

I am very tired of Drumpf and his supporters.

Seriously, if you idiots don't want your asses kicked, I'd suggest refraining advertising you support Drumpf in public. Me and some of my crew will beat the piss out of you.

Just let it go, Hillary/Sanders fanboy. Part of growing up is accepting you don't always get your way, and realizing that if you want to change something you have to put effort into it. Posting sad things like this on a marginal forum does not account to that.

>"Russia downloaded ram and gave Trump more votes"
No where is that being put forth in the media.
If anything Trump is saying Clinton got more votes from "illegal voters".

>Tolerant liberal

or maybe you fall into this category:

addictinginfo.org/2016/10/02/are-trump-supporters-too-dumb-to-know-theyre-dumb-science-says-probably/

sure thing faggot

lol, we all know he was for Hillary and against dirty donnie

>addictinginfo.org

you're trying to play off trump as some kind of anti-war protector of the peace?

>implying christians read the bible

>Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

Exodus 20:21

Dictated directly from God to Moses on the mountaintop only about 1 page after God laid down the 10 commandments in Exodus 20:1-17. In the same conversation where God explained the 10 commandments he also said it is OK to own other humans, beat them nearly to death, because they are property.

INB4
But Jesus did away with all the old laws
>For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Jesus, Matthew 5:18

Last I checked the Earth hasn't vanished yet. That means not a single letter has been taken out of God's laws he laid down to Moses. That includes the fact slavery is legal and beating slaves is perfectly acceptable.

Who cares if Trump has read the Bible, it is a horrible thing.

sure thing buddy

>marginal

This is one of the most popular sites in the world...

I'll vote for a republican again in 2020 though.

the FBI has been notified of your post... good luck in prison faggot.

you betchya

He is more anti-war than hillary was. Hillary voted for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars as a senator. As secretary of state she was behind attacks in Libya, Syria, and Yemen and others. She wanted to enforce a no fly zone against Russia over Syria. Do you really think Putin would respect that no fly zone?

What happens when Putin violates it? Do we shoot down a Russian warplane? What happens next?

Starting WWIII over a shithole like Syria seems totally worth it.

Filled to the brim with people eligible to vote in the US general election. Think again, buddy.

Just as long as you stick it to the Dems, no matter what's proposed in your best interest, right?

>WINNING

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

>trump wins months ago

>2017

>"b b b b b bbb b b b b b bb b b b but Hillaryyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!111!~!!"

JANITOR - GET THIS FUCKING SPAM OUTTA HERE

If you make at least a few million a year that makes sense, could benefit you tax wise.

If you're working class you're a pleb and a tool.

Or if you have any concern for the future of the environment, or plan on having children you might not want to vote for the part that is hell bent on drilling a spilling and burning every last drop of oil we can squeeze out of the ground. Especially when low cost renewable technologies have been ready and available for almost 20 years now, and have only improved.

What act of war has Trump committed as President so far?

Oh wait, he isn't president yet, so all we can talk about are assumptions and issues leftover from the election.

>says the liberal baby who voted for that crooked cunt no matter how corrupt she is. just to stick it to the republicans.

Stupid faggot

Funniest part was when he announced they'd have nothing more to say that night and the idiot Hillary supporters cheered.

He won, get over it or crawl back to your safe space you over inflated pussbag. It's going to be ok, I promise. We already had a chimp in office so it's time for an orangutan.

so... and correct me if I'm wrong... Trump's the President-Elect. Hillary's not relevant. she has absolutely no bearing on anything anymore - and never will.

But you're still deflecting to Hillary.

Instead of deflecting to Hillary, simply say "Trump is anti-war. He's a non-interventionist."

Right? Doesn't that sound better? And you can keep your credibility and dignity intact.

but everytime you resort to "but hillaryyyyyyyyy!", you lose. immediately.

You realize russia is a complete shit hole and they have nothing to gain either by starting a war with an economic super power? You realize russia is practically broke and couldn't afford a war against us? You realize we can basically do whatever we want to them as long as we don't look like dicks on the world stage there's actually nothing they can do to hurt us, BESIDES convincing our plebs to elect a buffoon hacking a flaw in our political system?

Fuck you loser.

Time to MAGA.

It's because trump is such shit the only way they can defend him is by saying someone else is worse.