I got super depressed and sat in bed for a little over a month. Now I have crazy back pain and no money, cause no job...

I got super depressed and sat in bed for a little over a month. Now I have crazy back pain and no money, cause no job. Anybody have any tips for easing it, other than drugs? It hurts like a bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6C1avqK51M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mentioned no money because a chiropractor or physical therapist is pretty much out of the question.

your hurting because u didint get any exercise. go lift some weights or something

I'm def working on doing that now but I really want to get a job but the pain is so much that I actually can't bare it (I'm typically pretty able to handle shit like that too) so I'm wondering if there's a good (cheap) way to fast track it.

weed

even though weed is legal in my state, employers will still fire you over it. So it's a great temp solution (and I love weed the few times I've tried it) Idk if it will help in the long run

weed isnt legal where i live and my boss knows i blaze up before bed to cope with my anxiety he don't give a heck. never shown up to work ripped so it's none of his business anyway

What are the repercussions if they catch you with some weed in your system anyway? They just don't hire you and you try somewhere else? Or is it possible to get completely blacklisted in a small community. I'm very paranoid and have anxiety as well which is why I hardly blaze but it'd probably help a lot of my conditions.

idk lol look it up. I've never been tested for an interview cause I don't really work at places like that. I'm in retail management in canada in case you're curious

none of the jobs I'd apply for would be corporate, I just live in a meth addled community so they are constantly doing drug tests. I might have to find info on this cause I'd love to get back into exercising (now that I'm only slightly depressed) but again, it's nearly impossible with my back all fucked up.

have you tried moving somewhere less gross?

I actually have but everytime I try it's supposed to be with someone to be a roomate and they cancel last minute. I'd love to do it by myself but I've got so much anxiety that that's also pretty out of the question at this point in my life. To be fair, the climate and enviroment are just fine, it's the poeple that suck.

Actually, trying to move and failing is exactly what caused me to get super depressed and what helped me fuck up my back!

i just put myself in situations where if I mess up I will literally have nowhere to go amd likely only have an hero left as an option so it's a pretty good incentive to not heck up. Been livin alone two years on that tactic and I haven't yet failed to pay my bills

hm, maybe that's something to look in to. I've already tried living with other people and that sort of gets me depressed, maybe I should strike it out on my own

is an heroing something you think about ever?

dang I guess I do have some good advice somewhere in me. I'll be darned.

I don't go a day without it. Haunted by it. Sometimes it leaves me alone for a few hours but it always comes back by bedtime... Unless, of course, I get a bowl in me before that can happen. Then I can sleep through the night.

It's got to happen eventually right?

Okay that sounds awesome! I actually have inomnia as well as anxiety, paranoia, social problems, and existential problems. It always sounded like weed would be a good way to say fuck that to all of it and finally get some sleep,

I also think about it all the time too, that's why, currently, I like to get drunk a lot. I can talk to people without fear, say what I want, and feel normal for a few hours.

Depends how your back is fucked up, but you could try sleeping on the floor for a couple nights. Get a cheap yoga mat and lie on that.

Like, just try and lie on my back all night on the floor? I think I've fucked up my posture in some way, like something is higher than the other or something. If this would help I totally will try that.

Don't drink, honey. That will ruin your body forever. Anything weed does to you will go away after a month or so.

that's what I keep hearing. I guess i was just scared of what would happen if somebody caught me blazing and it freaked me away from it.

I did whippits for a time too but got fed up with them, thank god because those things are terrible for you. So at least there's that.

Talk about tl;Dr the thread.... But seriously, stretch, become more physically active, and sleep on the couch for a day or two so your body is forced to adjust. Lie on the floor for a bit.

If that actually helps that's sweet! I never read that anywhere but Imma give it a try tonight!

Rebuild the lost muscle

real thou sleep on the floor wihout a pillow for a little bit, it really does help. Do yoga. Be on your feet and walking for at least a solid hour every day. Get some acetominophen or ASA with um... I think it's called methylcarbamol? it's a really good muscle relaxant. Also find a good reliable fentanyl-free weed dealer and get ripped. If you wanna talk about any of the emotional stuff with someome with the same issues hmu with an email. Luna is cheering for you.

what would you say is the best exercise for that? walking?

thanks much! It's very encouraging!

Go swimming or do sports in water if they have that sort of shit.
Try yoga for your back via youtube.

Thanks for all the info guys! You're all best, imma do all these things fo sho

I don care what the other girls say about you, you're great!

stay off the drugs man
youtube.com/watch?v=N6C1avqK51M