When I'm with my boyfriend I feel very happy, but as soon as i'm alone literally all i ever think of is killing myself...

When I'm with my boyfriend I feel very happy, but as soon as i'm alone literally all i ever think of is killing myself. Is there something wrong with me?

Yeah. You're posting on Sup Forums.

Maybe you should stop being alone all the time and actually do something with your life
Get a hobby like everyone else you fucking idiot

Actually no. When i was when my st that time girlfriend i was fine too, but as soon as she leaved i started thinking of all the things she did before dating me, but at the next day when i saw her again, everything was good again. It's kind of like a placebo actually...

Yes you are faggot thats whats wrong with you

I am doing something with my life. Doesn't matter what I do. The thoughts remain.

Bump, where are you OP..?

Netherlands, why?

Umm, i said it because you didm't appear.. anyways, what do you think of my amswer ? idk, i'm just saying, i'm kind of sleepy right now...

cool om te weten dat er andere homos op Sup Forums zijn

Go to a psychiatrist. Get antidepressants. They actually work. There's like a billion people who use them. What you have sounds like depression.

Nou? Ben je er nog, homofiel?

Stamppot & Oliebollen faggot

Ja, u?

You genes are telling you that you're an evolutionary mistake.

The race consciousness seeks to correct its errors.

tell your race consciousness to stop eating twinkies and shitposintg on Sup Forums

/thread

Jabba won neechee kochba mu shanee wy tonny wya uska.

Nah, nothing wrong with you. All normal people want to kill themselves everytime their partner leaves the room. It's called "true love".

Yes, youre attracted to the opposite gender

Get hold of yourself - be a men!

You both look cute as fuck, I hope your Relationship remains for long dude. Good luck dude, and remember, you are not your thoughts, you are fucking stronger than that!

son of a cry

Yep, you're a faggot, be a realan and kill yourself.

Have a sick Friday on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

> Yeah society is trying to fuck with your head but you know what's up when your with your bf

> Sounds like we all need some more Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

> F A L C CAN INTO S P A C E

If you have to post on Sup Forums to ask if somethings wrong I beleven you already have your answer

Have a sick Friday on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf