Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVl5FVh3cXE
bestshockers.com/deaf-orgasm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here?

It sure as fuck isn't here.

THIS LITERALLY JUST HAPPENED TO ME LIKE 30 MIN AGO

>19
>Currently Staying at grandparents house because I'm helping German grandfather clean pools for stepdads pool business
>Get back home from easy day of cleaning 20 pools or so
>It was just past Christmas so decorations still out
>Grandma likes to put them in front yard, lifelike Mary Joseph Jesus etc
>Grandpa pulls into driveway but decor is in the path of the driveway cause grandma is kinda dumb
>COMPLETELY RUNS OVER BABY JESUS
>>LIKE DEMOLISHES INTO SPLINTERS
>horyshet.png
>Grandma starts coming out and screaming
>Grandparents argue
>Cops are called and neighbors are all outside
>Cop asks me what happened, my side of the story etc
>Realizes Jesus was a Jew
>I crack a joke because why not
>"Officer my grandfather Hitlerized baby Jesus with his car"
>Cop stares at me dead straight
>G. U. L. P.
>He ends up slowly smirking
>Finally fucking loses it and walks away
>MFW

excuse you? YOUR thread?

this is a banana thread, now.

this is the dumbest shit i've ever read, i hope you die of cancer

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Newfag.

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY TODAY AND I USUALLY COME FROM WORK AND MAKE A YLYL THREAD AND THEN WHENEVER I SEE THIS BANANA I JUST WALK UP TO MY WIFE AND BEAT HER INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN, U AND THAT BANANA ARE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS IN SUCH A SHIT STATE, U TELL MY WIFE U ARE THE REASON FOR THE PAIN I BRING HER, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU AND THAT FUCKING BANANA GOD FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow great comeback there pal you sure showed me :)))

you fucking waste of breath

faggots

Why did I fucking lose to this shit

nevermind, checks out.

woah, nice feets

nice feet

>click on YLYL thread not expecting anything funny
>there is nothing funny
Thanks Sup Forums

meme extremist = dubs keep it up

lost fucking hard

good feet

i really really really like those feet

This thread actually deserves bananas.

save them, theyre all yours lori

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Inevitable

cancer

since when did grandpa use the internet?

What happens when a ylyl thread is getting shit up with arguements?
Yeah, banana time bitches

Lololilooolkololl Ilaughed so hard at this I literally shit my pants haaaahaaa

Fuck, this is the mall in my town.

LOL it just a ylyl thread, no need to be so serious, nerd!

did someone just say nerd? one more banana nerd hot at the 'shop!

>facebook humor
Fucking hell, even bananas are funnier than this crap

y'know user, I know you think this bugs people, but i've been on Sup Forums for years and have seen everything, and I know you think your being a shitposting troll lord, but you cannot even begin to post anything i havnt seen worse of. If anything, im more mad that the few hours i do get after work to browse this thread of a show I like, some user who doesnt know the definition of disturbing wastes my eyespace with pictures i was laughing at when I was 7. Pleas, post the worst you have right now, the very worst, I want to know what you think is gross and edgy, humor me user, because you havnt done anything else in this thread except waste a couple image counters

your gonna be here every day, and even if you leave i really am curious, I really truthfully want to know what this guy/girl thinks is gross. This isnt troll baiting, this isnt a passive aggressive taunt, this is me trying to help you disturb me, i want you to do it, because then it wont be such a huge waste of my time replying to you at all. I truly hope I can have the satisfaction of knowing this isnt some newfag who found a fetish thread and sperged out in calss

and user, yes this is Sup Forums, but not everything is all meme and good times, you CAN reply to an user seriously about their shitty intentions, I know this.

i agree actually, and i REALLY fucking hate that banana

come on Sup Forums

So you want more BANANAS?!?!?!?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

newfag

your funny lol

kek the irony

youtube.com/watch?v=SVl5FVh3cXE

>Cancer banana
>Facebook humor
>Repeating Jokes

I think it's about time this thread dies.

bestshockers.com/deaf-orgasm/

who the fuck do you think you are?

do you think that you can just waltz over to MY website, to MY home, and just fuck around and do whatever the hell you want?

you think you can just ignore the months of lurking you're supposed to do?

your kind fucking SICKENS me. all of you. whether you're from youtube, ifunny, reddit, any other site that breeds ignorant, lazy, and retarded mouth-breathers like you.

if you want to post here, you need to follow the social code like everyone else.

suck my dick faggot

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEE

>unironically posting in a YLYL thread
>implying anyone here but you is a newfag

I don't know why but this picture genuinely pisses me off. Like I don't fucking understand it's purpose. It's so incredibly stupid and not even in a way as to make it funny. Who was the retarded faggot who's great fucking idea it was to release this piece of backed up cuntwater into the eyes of the Internet anyhow? Of what purpose did they intend with this abomination? Is it supposed to be cute? Is it supposed to be situationally funny? Why should i care that it is naked? Why does it look at me like i should want to laugh at its immature gesture?

Seriously fuck this dumbass banana and the 40+ year Olds who are to blame for surfacing this aborted shart of a sad attempt at humor.

Mods, please make posting this awful abortion of a picture a bannable offense already.

you need to get laid bro grow up

>NORMIES
>REEEEEEE

>wanting to stick your dick into a 3d girl

wut? u gay or something?

we're making this a copypasta

you fucking disgust me

Presumably it already it

can you fuck off back to r3ddit please thanks

so theres this jewish rabbi, catholic priest and a islamic imam walking along right. the priest sees three little boys and says "hey we should get them to blow us." the imam mishears and says "YES! we should blow them up for allah!" the priest says "no, no i mean we should screw em." the rabbi hears the word screw and asks "screw em for how much ehhh?"

>implying you aren't yourself fresh off the train from /r/anime

Good job mang i lost

Interesting fact, did you know one of the worlds fastest readers was in the world trade center on 9/11? they say he went through 20 stories in under 30 seconds.

Not even worth it.

Kill yourself before you infect the rest of the gene pool with your autism

whats the best part about fucking a 5 year old girl? turn her around and you could pretend its a 5 year old boy.

The logo literally says ratman

One of you shoopfags should make a meme on that instead

Die please