I figured out how to finally kill BLM

I figured out how to finally kill BLM.

What if we start flooding studios with complaints about black TV/movie characters that play insturments, sing, or dance. Well bitch and moan about how they are perpetuating the stereotype of the black minstrel. Well call the producers, the writers, and most importantly the sponsors racists for it. We will call black actors uncle Tom's for taking part in it.

Well claim that black lives don't matter to the Jews in Hollywood.

If it catches on, you can rest assured they will never get another second of coverage on the hollywood/jew controlled media machine.

It's just stupid enough to work.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4uur9B7RFN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should talk to Sup Forums about it. They might actually help you out, as opposed to a board full of mindless retards jerking off to anything they can find.

When the police gonna stop murdering blacks by the dozens evry single day in this country? This is bull shit.
BLACK LIVES MATTER

Just leave.

They'll stop when nig nogs stop committing 85% of the nation's crimes

They'll stop when black lives matter

Look at the coon look at the coon

>dozens evry single day in this country?
>implying over 5000 blacks are killed by police every year

Shhh, day didn maf gud

That's retarded. Have a sandwich, OP.

I used to disagree with this stuff, but after the 2 new star wars films I agree. the force awakens wasn't so bad, it wasnt great as a film and the fact that the only white good guys where the ones from the original film was kinda stupid (not sure what race the good guy pilot was but he looked kinda middle eastern).

rogue one how ever made me see how bad it was, literally every white guy (even the ones on the good guys side) are bad guys and all the good guys where non-white or female. couldn't stand that film because of it.

hope this shit blows over before my life does.

Nice try, you monkies couldn't come up with something better than 'tricking' people into doing your babooning for you?

I'm so racist I could just chimp out on a black guy right now

White poker

did you know tools were invented in Africa 3 million years before Europeans existed

shoulda thought about that before invading Africa, stealing all that land, killing lots of innocent natives and enslaving the rest

White people totally were the inspiration for the Empire

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4uur9B7RFN8

Everyone who took college biology knows chimps use tools

and everybody knows white people are soulless monsters who want nothing but the death of all living creatures

Then a group as religious the black community should have had no problem using God to defeat us by now