Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/63uyd31g
eroshare.com/hbjo8y2d
youtube.com/watch?v=_QV8OIcyKBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hideous sandals

I JERKED TO THIS GOLD A BUNCH OF TIMES. You're welcome anons. She's 16

That's all I got fellow footfags

I also have a pic of a 17 year old grill that goes to a catholic school and she wears knee socks I had a gf that went there and she said that the socks make their feet stink. If any user likes stinky teen feet, I can post it.

Want to see close up feet?

Post em.

What do you think?

Men feet. Ugh.

ew that pinky toe has some length. Would fuck w bag on foot

more feets c'mon !!

Interested?

OP, Feets doesn't exists. Feet is already the plural of foot. You are saying the plural of a plural, you faggot.

Are you really this autistic?
Socks don't make feet stink.

When theyre thick and don't get washed and they're worn 5 times a week for 7 hours, they do.

>Wearing the same old dirty socks after you showered the next day

They were new socks everyday you dumb austistic virgin.

Are you that dumb? I said they went to a catholic school....there's a uniform.....they only own 1-2 pairs of those socks. They wash them on the weekends

Saved this epic set the other night

Sweat makes the stinky smell and they're feet sweat in those socks. Then those socks stink.

By Friday, this socks smells rancid

>They only own 1-2 pairs of long socks

You dumb fantasizing autistic virgin. Socks are cheap you fuckwit. So you believe that they'll wear the same old dirty socks after they shower? Dumb cunt

last one

They have to be maroon and they cost $15 a pair plus the jumper and blouse. You're obviously an oblivious suburban boy. I'm the city, there nothing but catholic schools. The uniforms are expensive as shit.

Lol and by the way you use green text, I can tell you spend most of your time on Sup Forums which mean that you're a no-life, fat, neckbeard virgin. Lol gtfo keyboard warrior

>obligatory post about not understanding the fascination with feet

"hur y u guyz liek taht?"

That body was built for multiple breedings.

Any Dag Yo?

pls post, i love stinky socks

is it like this for most catholic schools?

In philly, yes.

I'll give you some background. This girl goes to little flower and she is an Italian girl. She is a real bitch, one of my friends told her that I though she was cute and she gave me a dirty look.

Post pls

post the girl?

Mexican FEET?

There's huberts, little flower, Nazareth academy, hallehan, Ryan. They all wear the same socks but I'm divergent colors and I get to see them and fantasize about the smell. I had a gf that went to little flower and she told me about the smell.

I don't know, but I have around 80 pics + 2 videos here

Post the vids!

eroshare.com/63uyd31g
eroshare.com/hbjo8y2d

Also, rate?

10/10

Wwyd?

Here's a pic of a girl from huberts where they have to wear brown socks

What wouldnt I do? How old is she?

The dude Who took these pics/vids told she is 18

Mmmm

Wow. Teen feet are the best

i have a fantasy that every high school now has a dresscode where the girls are given a pair of ankle socks they must wear (colours/designs can vary). however they only get one pair, and it'll have their name on it

There's also this imgur with the full set. Wwyd?
imgur.com/a/3JtQc

Wasnt this supposed to be a facebook feet thread? How about some girls we know?

Stop with the cancerous wwyd bullshit.

All that shoeplay, she's asking to get her feet fucked. Such a tease

Bump

I fantasize that I become very very very small and lay down in their school shoes and I'll smell their stinky feet and socks all day and every day

bumping with masha

My ex gf stuck her toe while her school socks were on at her cats nose and her cat hissed and ran away. That gave me like the biggest boner ever.

No dude, that's an ugly foot

just pointing out its not my pic, nor is it the same girl. no idea why he replied to me

youtube.com/watch?v=_QV8OIcyKBo

Great toes