r8, b8, rel8, procre8

I dont really caRe for any of those guys

my all time

is timbre good
the name sounds familiar but I honestly don't know if I've heard them before

Id say timbre is good

goodnight

I like both of you

what do you's use to make these collages?

tapmusic.net but you need to use last.fm

listen to Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats - Blood Lust

listen to Ariel Pink - Pom Pom

hey I listened to that Luna EP thing earlier that was on one of your charts in another thread that I had recommended to me, was actually quite good, thanks for that

try out the new Remo Drive - Greatest Hits record

are you hip to the beef that Portugal The Man has with InfoWars right now lmao, oh also uh check out TV Girl - Who Really Cares

borderings kaneda, dan

niquo

bate kush

gas

Good music, I need to listen to more Jeff Rosenstock

Thanks brodie. Rosenstock is the man. Be sure not to stop at his solo stuff either, I especially like The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches, but Bomb The Music Industry! are great too.

posting gf's chart as a bump I suppose

would give you a rec but no idea who any of these are except for like Kodak Black

tfw no gf

You'll get there, man. I believe in you. You into any power metal aside from Blind Guardian? Doesn't really seem to be your genre but both Keeper Of The Seven Keys records by Helloween are great if you're interested in getting into the genre at all. If you're already into it that was probably a worthless recommendation tho lmao.

I only quoted all your posts so it looks like I'm participating.

Last 6 months.

Listen to Lil Ugly Mane - Third Side Of Tape if you haven't heard it already

I have, but that was a good suggestion anyway.

Some good stuff, tell your girlfriend she should listen to Taeko Ohnuki - Mignonne
Check out Daisuke Tobari - Guitar
You like The Autocollants?

Aight I'll tell her to listen to that. I might check it out as well, I've only heard Sunshower. Also maybe you should check out Sakuraburst - Deconstructing Nature

last 90 days

cool
yeah, check out guitar cute, she should listen to some pc music if she hasn't

I know she's into SOPHIE and some other stuff.
Check out Bones - Useless and Ricky Eat Acid - Haunt U Forever and Denzel Curry - Imperial.

btw I guess I didn't clarify but I'm the gf poster and I'm

I've heard Useless and Imperial. I haven't heard haunt u forever though, I'll listen to it.

Nice taste by the way. LUM is amazing.

Figured you'd probably heard Imperial and Useless but figured they were worth recommending cuz I didn't see the artists on your chart.
And ye LUM is great. I'm excited to see where he's going with Bedwetter.

bump