Man makes music

>Man makes music
>Discussion focuses on the music

>Woman makes music
>People focus primarily on appearance or their attractiveness and their music is a secondary topic
Does this make anybody else feel uncomfortable as it does for me? I see it all the time on Sup Forums. The kpop general is probably the worst at it.

You're not alone. I hate it when Sup Forums invades our board but thats how it is. Just ignore them thats my solution

Waifufags are the worst part of this board by far

Fuck off to reddit or kill yourself pham

>teenage boys and twenty-something year old loners are attracted to attractive female artists
Holy fucking shit what a revelation

Kpop is not only about the music, it's about the personalities, the shows, the competitions. It makes you much closer to the idols.
It's not something exclusive to girls in that case, boygroups are like that too.

Thoughts on her body of work?

>boygroups are like that too

Sometimes I get confuse on who's a male and female and just let loose and masturbate to all the Koreans.

oh shit what if it goes both ways

>man makes music
>female discussion focuses on who´s his ex, what he wears and facial aesthetics / attractiveness

i feel like im breaking the bieber code guys

underrated post, read this people. It's not one-sided.

It mostly seems that way because 90% of posters here are heterosexual men. If the demographics were flipped we'd all be going on about how much of a dreamboat Sufjan is or something.

Women exist to be sperm receptacles, and anything else they do is a childish imitation of men and should be a secondary topic.

>mfw music is not a visual based medium so there are wayy less waifufags than in other boards

This is one of the few thing that makes Sup Forums great

this happens mostly with pop stars that flaunt their image mostly. It does happen to innocent bystanders like angel olsen though which is a shame but i mean can you really ignore those titties?

Ok kid

Waifuism far predates Sup Forums

alright bud

Regina Spectre is focused on as a musician not a sex icon. There's lots of women that don't use sex to sell. Their music usually speaks for itself and doesn't require any sex to sell their music.

Boy bands = using attractiveness to sell music

The more educated I become the more I identify with this. Aside from great works of literary fiction, women do not stand out as intellectual giants even in modern times where everything in Universities is weighted for them to succeed. Such a shame. I had always dreamed of connecting with an intelligent woman, only to find most women are a bit vapid and the ones who can do anything worth while are usually lesbians.

If this is what you've found, you're looking in the wrong place, or looking for the wrong thing. Give them the benefit of a doubt, and try to find commonalities to focus on.

Plenty of women are stupid, so are plenty of men. But sometimes, stupid people are good people, and sometimes people that at first come off as stupid actually aren't.

>implying straight males don't wanna fuck sufjan the god

joanna newsom?

Regina is pretty attractive though

How about this guy? He's been turning heterosexual males on this board into gays with his look and his music is GOOD.

The more swole I become the more I identify with this. Aside from great track and field athletes, women do not stand out as physical capable as men even in modern times where everything such as constitutions and society are weighted for them to get stronger. Such a shame. I had always dreamed of squatting with a woman of my capacity, only to find most women are a bit vapid and the ones who can do anything worth while are usually men in drags or on juice.

>NUT

The Waifu shit is mainly centred on manufactured pop princesses. When the end product is a result of a team of writers, producers, engineers and session musicians it really isn't 'their' music as such. The way they're marketed is indicative of the fact the record company wants you to focus on the personality and appearance.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say the guy who made that comic is a white male and possibly also arthritic.

It is always the White male am i right?

what are you talking about?
90% of this board hates arca because hes gay and show his butt
kys

Are you a faggot or something?