Well about four months ago i told you faggots i was in line to inherit about 82 milion dollars from my perverted uncle...

well about four months ago i told you faggots i was in line to inherit about 82 milion dollars from my perverted uncle who molested me as a kid after a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit it's official i am the richest motherfucker on Sup Forums..first one to roll trips gets $35000

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/7102d5cf5b23a3b1da3b8f479df594d6
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017450846
gyazo.com/c95c8147f2a1762a7c4f32270eaf3ae5
theoatmeal.com/blog/charity_money
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You got me good one Nigerian uncle you need my bank details then?

roll

rollerino

Roll

rolling

your uncle has molested a lot of people then

fuck outta her faggot

Rolling

motherfucker are you blind ? he said he is in line to inherit..he gotta do some papework..man people are dumb these days

ROLL

roll

kinda remember that thread, anyways timestamp kiddo
otherwise
1Ct.FRsBzN.3es2sqtT8JxJD.QfdWpFeE.QZE4 (no dots)

winrarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well OP

winrar

OP here..leave your email to contact you..nice trips

Betty White will die on January 19th, 2017 at the age of 95..

gyazo.com/7102d5cf5b23a3b1da3b8f479df594d6

I'm the first one to roll trips :P Can ya add me on steam maybe ?
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017450846

roll

dubs = proof

kek newfags these days

my email is [email protected] btw, im the guy who did it
gyazo.com/c95c8147f2a1762a7c4f32270eaf3ae5

rolling

here we go again

Dude im sorry I dont know how to work around this thing lol

roll

I just press reply constanly lol, I sent my email though.

roll

rolling

Rollin

Jesus christ i've never even gotten dubs but roll kek

Well, about 65 million years ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit about 157 million dollars from a crustacean from the paleozoic era who molested me as a protozoa. After a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit.. It's official... I am the richest organism in the Sup Forumsiosphere. A lot of you were begging for shit from me last time.. but now shit is settled and i may just make some dreams come true right now. First person to roll trips gets an ediacaric biota to their paypal.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

rollllling

Jesus someone shat in your cereal, if my chance to lose some dolla just got fucked im actually gonna cry lol

Dumbass that bag is the money The Oatmeal raised for charity.

theoatmeal.com/blog/charity_money

Re roll

OP here..still no winner..roll away guys

Rolling

roll for op to suck a dick

Roll

Re roll?

Roll

Reroll

roll

roll

roll

reroll

Rereroll

I've seen this before

Rollerino

Roll?

roll..

Roll

winrar

roll2

roller

Roll!

Yeah fucking right youre not going to give that money away. To anybody.

roll....

roll

Roll

[email protected]

>you're*

Still no trips

Roll for 5000$

Thanks OP

[email protected]

Dubs were not enough to win fake cash

idiots

rool

[email protected]

Roooooooll

rollin

have faith in OP
Even though you shouldnt .

Please amigo

let cash rain

rowl

here's my trips keep your money

Roll

[email protected]

Rollin

Thanks OP

[email protected]

well yeah but I just was the first one to roll trips, didnt know how to reply with my like same trip things cus im a newfag but I sent a pciture of the thing that shows if you wrote the comment or not and I sent him my email so im waiting for a reply.

bait?

Roll

Winder

OP here i added you

Trips!

Roll

L

well about 15 years ago I told you cis fags I was in line to inherit about 28 trillion dollars from my great grand daughter who molested me as a kid after a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit it's official i am the richest motherfucker on Sup Forums..first one to roll trips gets $.25

Rolll

Trippdiddily

Congrats my dude.

Added me on what??? steam or what sorry im new to this whole shit.

Ro

Roll
I need money for rent

Did ya add me on steam or wut

[email protected]

Rollip

Rolliopollio

Did you add me on steam or are you sending me an email, sorry for being an idiot.

I understand this is fake but I have a gambling addiction