AOTY

AOTY

why?

>genevieve elverum died last year of natural causes

Thoughts?

Overrated.

Loveless is the greatest album of all time and will win. If you cannot agree with this statement, then you do not know music

Phil doesn't deserve it that fag
He's made great albums but this ain't of them, on a par with White Stag desu, worse than actual shit

are you making allusions to SKM's recent work, cause this album def felt influenced sonically to me

Cause at first I was like, yeah I mean its emotional and pleasant sounding but was it actually good? I mean the whole idea is wtf is the point of making an album? What is the point of anything? But I think it's genius just for that reason. It is the best album because it's so huge emotionally that it doesn't even matter that it's involved in the discussion. Phil probably doesn't even care if people like it. That's what art is supposed to be: 100% emotion, 0% fucks given, and this is going to be the best album of the year because it is

I'm afraid to listen to it because I saw him debut at that show in Anacortes and it was so pure and perfect and I don't want to ruin that memory.

Phil an his gay ass daughter can suck my dick this album is aural shit water
I'm watching Two and a Half Men btw

im making an allusion that mark probably banged elverum's wife before she died

Got a source on that? :^)

Mark's fucked a lot of bitches. He even fucked Rachel Goswell.

Yeah but jenuhveeve? He fucked her?

As I said he's fucked a lot of bitches. You included :^)

That's a nice poem

Did you see Shill Burrito there?

Name literally one album this year that deserves to be #1 more

Sure did! He was there with some older daddy bear type dude

have you ever been to one of his shows? He's so fucking autistic. I saw him in Paris and he asked a 7/10 girl in the front to make a request, she didn't know any of his songs and he sulked and went backstage
Haven't listened to any of that faggots music since that shitty show

kek