YOU

YOU

are the sun and moon and stars, are you
And I could never run away from you

You try at working out chaotic things
And why should I believe myself, not you?

It's like the world is going to end so soon
And why should I believe myself?

You, me and everything caught in the fire
I can see me drowning, caught in the fire

The earlier version finishes with the following:
Hey the sun and moon and stars are yeah..
But I won't share myself with you
You to me

DONT

Anyone else notice how immature the music taste on this board has become?

Kanye West, Death Grips, Beach Boys, xtentacion, Animal Collective, Grimes, rinse, wash, repeat. Over and over. Every single day.

It was always kind of like this, but since I've been back it's been much worse.

The actual knowledgable posters are few and far between. I'm thinking they just got tired of this and left. Not sure why I havent.

HAVE

I like Animal Collective, Radiohead, Fleet Foxes, and am getting into FlyLo. please rec me good music.

TO

No.

Simon Finn
Comus
R. Stevie Moore

radiohead and fleet foxes are corporate indie

GO

TO

HELL

DELET

YOURSELF

IS

HOLIDAYS

STEAM

MEOW

I remember when this came out.

Animal Collective's music has not held up well. At all.

Dubs

We're at the point where shit like this just happens to be at its most embarrassing. Remember that in the late 90s everyone was renouncing everything that came out of the 80s. Give it another 15 years.

>become?
It's been EXACTLY like this for 5 fucking years, go to generals for music discussion

Radiohead aren't indie at all you fucking mongoloid

No it hasn't.

It is noticeably worse. You probably just spend too much time here and can't tell the difference.

>generals

Ugh. No.

Kanye, Animal Collective, and The Beach Boys have been staples of this board since I started browsing in January of 2009, and probably for a while before that. Not much has changed, really.

desu AnCo and Radiohead are all that's worth listening to really. Fleet Foxes are also cool.

you forget DG mania? non stop Yeezus shitposting? not to mention the perpetual hard on for anco. the bands this board frequents haven't changed in years outside St Vincent being dropped, even ITAOTS stopped being pushed a while ago

>>generals
>Ugh. No.
then stay for the shitposting and shut the fuck up, you won't find discussion outside there

animal cucklective

tspbp