I get all my news from CNN: the rapper.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gRmTOixJGa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 2 3 4 5
>I'm the best rapper alive

what did he mean by this?

>Pie equals 3.14
Truly the pinnacle of black lyrical achievement. Wow!

Welcome to the Official Alt-Righter's react to Rap Music Thread!

^(you)

I get all my news from Sup Forums: The OP.

/thread

do you think maybe the black guy knows more about what happens to black people than you do?

@71755334
@71755435
@71755452
@71755463
Please FUCK OFF and never come back

>pie

I hate Kendrick but you probably look like this OP.

hello newfag

Better a source that people have actually heard of than some redneck on Sup Forums

triggered

>ad-hominem
not an argument

>1 2 3 4 5

I really do fucking HOPE TO GOD you all aren't THIS fucking RETARDED.

If you seriously think that's a good line in ANY sort of way, shape or form, I'm sorry (actually, I'm fucking not), but I have to unironically inform you that you must be WAY below average levels regarding intelligence or mental capabilities, otherwise I see no fucking possible explanation to any somewhat intelligent being (not just human) ((subhumans/ niggers included)) ever thinking that's a "clever" fucking """"""""""rhyme"""""""""".

I have NEVER seen a bigger industry plant than fucking Kendrick "shit" Lamar. As in, how fucking much (((money))) do (((they))) fucking pay you idiotic, retarded, braindead shills to promote his shitty fucking music? Is it REALLY worth it to waste your life advertising a fucking niggerman whose music SUCKS major dick to underage people all over the internet?

How SAD are YOU? Seriously, get a fucking life, no, really, I'm not kidding, I will say this in the fucking face of EVERY Kendrick fan. Just please, please, please, kill YOURSELVES. PLEASE.

And now a little something for those who will say my post lacks "substance", or some shit like that. Here's my reasoning solely based on this "man"'s "music":

The beat is TERRIBLE.

>OH WOW DUDE THE BEAT FUCKING CHANGES FROM ONE MINUTE OF THE SONG TO ANOTHER!!1!!11!2!211!!!!!1!

Yeah, thank fucking GOD, otherwise I would literally fall ASLEEP DURING THE FUCKING "TRACK".

Second of all, his voice is TERRIBLE. No, really, he sounds like an underage child whose voice is just starting to change and mature yet it never fully does, and it actually fucking HURTS to listen to from how fucking cringy and WEAK it is.

And his "message"? WHAT FUCKING "MESSAGE"? HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF RELEVANCE BESIDES MUH OPPRESSION MUH DICK MUH ALCOHOL, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING RAPPER HAS BEEN DOING SINCE THE FUCKING 90S.

Holy FUCK I'm mad. Reached character limit: FUCK YOU.

1 2 3 4 5
I'm black
Donald trump is crack

>you dare disrespect our LORD and SAVIOR or doubt our non-biased totally objective media outlets?
>you outta be one of them white supremacist trump-supporting redneck Sup Forums alt-right neo-nazis!
Holy mother of branwashing.

Kendrick Lamar fans evidently think CNN is revolutionary and hip

Yikes

pathetic samefag

>People of a certain race are a hivemind

No, they can only know what people tell them like anyone else.

Kill yourself.

nice inspect element :^)

Nice argument xDDDDD

>too busy suckin on a ding dong
>She's busy suckin on my ding dong

If you seriously think that's a good line in ANY sort of way, shape or form, I'm sorry (actually, I'm fucking not), but I have to unironically inform you that you must be WAY below average levels regarding intelligence or mental capabilities, otherwise I see no fucking possible explanation to any somewhat intelligent being (not just human) ((subhumans/ niggers included)) ever thinking that's a "clever" fucking """"""""""rhyme"""""""""".

I have NEVER seen a bigger industry plant than fucking Lou "gay voice" Reed. As in, how fucking much (((money))) do (((they))) fucking pay you idiotic, retarded, braindead shills to promote his shitty fucking music? Is it REALLY worth it to waste your life advertising a fucking niggerman whose music SUCKS major dick to underage people all over the internet?

How SAD are YOU? Seriously, get a fucking life, no, really, I'm not kidding, I will say this in the fucking face of EVERY Velvets fan. Just please, please, please, kill YOURSELVES. PLEASE.

And now a little something for those who will say my post lacks "substance", or some shit like that. Here's my reasoning solely based on this "man"'s "music":

The beat is TERRIBLE.

>OH WOW DUDE THE BEAT FUCKING CHANGES FROM ONE MINUTE OF THE SONG TO ANOTHER!!1!!11!2!211!!!!!1!

Yeah, thank fucking GOD, otherwise I would literally fall ASLEEP DURING THE FUCKING "TRACK".

Second of all, his voice is TERRIBLE. No, really, he sounds like an underage child whose voice is just starting to change and mature yet it never fully does, and it actually fucking HURTS to listen to from how fucking cringy and WEAK it is.

And his "message"? WHAT FUCKING "MESSAGE"? HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF RELEVANCE BESIDES MUH OPPRESSION MUH DICK MUH HEROIN, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING ROCKER HAS BEEN DOING SINCE THE FUCKING 50's

Guys I think we found a new pasta

A R T I S T O F T H E D E C A D E

My version is better

vocaroo.com/i/s0gRmTOixJGa

Oh wow that's some pretty concrete proof. I won't question it at all

samefag

im black

Then replace it with a black guy doing the same cringeworthy shit.

damn son this some inspirational shit right here, keep it up

Fuck off back to wherever the fuck you came from.

>go back to being civilized

Yes, you are civilized and educated, you are so virtuous and compassionate, unlike these fucking backwards rednecks who care about their country!

>implying
You seem a little peeved

GET READY FOR THIS REDPILL, REDPILL COMING THROUGH:

Read "Nothing Is True And Everything Is Possible" which is a horrifying account of how the post-Soviet Russian state media works under Putin. Or read Inside Putin's Information War.

The tl;dr of both sources is that modern propaganda works by getting you to believe nothing. It's like lowering the defenses of your immune system. If they can get you to believe that all the news is propaganda, then all of a sudden propaganda from foreign-controlled state media or sourceless loony toon rants from domestic kooks, are all on an equal playing field with real investigative journalism. If everything is fake, your news consumption is just a dietary choice. And it's different messages for different audiences - carefully tailored. To one audience they say all news is fake, to those who are on their way to conversion they say "Trust only these sources." To those who might be open to skepticism, they just say "Hey isn't it troubling that the media is a business?"
Hannah Arendt, who studied all the different fascist movements (not just the Nazis) noted that:

>"In an ever-changing, incomprehensible world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing, think that everything was possible and nothing was true. The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust that if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along that the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness."

More or less. All this extreme-left-reacts-to-extreme-right and vice versa is all fabricated. Mostly so people don't think but instead take sides because of some ideologies. When something actually happens, it always spins back to pushing of political agendas and the incident disappears from reality.

>mfw Kendrick is gonna drop AOTY and there's nothing Sup Forums can do about it

nu-mu pls leave

i can't be cringe white boy fuck off

>"""""frumpffff"""""""
>pitchfork best new music:11.5/10

Ah cool, the anti-hip hop wave started to form. About time mu does a switch. Got kinda stale after a few years.

NO UR RACIST! GO BACK TO LE Sup Forums xDDDD

Triggered Sup Forumscuck loooooollllll

Only people in this thread who aren't assblasted faggots trying to push damn identity politics

This thread shows that this board is worse than tumblr
*starts car*
*throws pissbags at blackafrikanos protesting on freeways*

o no he say trigger now i fel bad

identity politics don't exist dumbass

>if i sound stupider, my point will be even stronger

You can't tell someone to fuck off if this is (obviously) your first post bud

Kendrick is a talented individual fuck you all and this waste-of-space thread

>1 2 3 4 5

I have NEVER seen a bigger industry plant than fucking Kendrick "shit" Lamar. As in, how fucking much (((money))) do (((they))) fucking pay you idiotic, retarded, braindead shills to promote his shitty fucking music? Is it REALLY worth it to waste your life advertising a fucking niggerman whose music SUCKS major dick to underage people all over the internet?

How SAD are YOU? Seriously, get a fucking life, no, really, I'm not kidding, I will say this in the fucking face of EVERY Kendrick fan. Just please, please, please, kill YOURSELVES. PLEASE.

The beat is TERRIBLE.

And his "message"? WHAT FUCKING "MESSAGE"? HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF RELEVANCE BESIDES MUH OPPRESSION MUH DICK MUH ALCOHOL, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING RAPPER HAS BEEN DOING SINCE THE FUCKING 90S.

Holy FUCK I'm mad. Reached character limit: FUCK YOU.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

you know your never welcomed here cumskin

cry more

hello newfag

>cry more
>says the Sup Forumstard

my sides. gone.

/thread

>getting this mad over shitposting

this

Samefag

All the best rappers are white anyway

smartest rapper alive

Quality

Oh, Kendrick Lamar doesn't agree with my presidential pick.

Let's just talk shit.

is that you nu-male?

Like who?
>muh Eminem
Yes. Name one more.

aesop or atmosphere

Devlin
Bob Dylan

Welcome to the "Alt-Right Trigger Thread" for those new to music!

Yung pinch (recommended)
Lil peep
Lil pump
Lil yachty
Mac Miller

>Eminem
Not even a top 10 white rapper

the alt-right doesn't exist

R
I
F
F
R
A
F
F

there is no other music to go to thats doing new interesting shit. unless you want this to just be an edm based board. no ones going to listen to your guitar chords dad.

Ludacris.

alt rights for fags lul

Literally who?

Lil pump looks Puerto Rican

You don't have to be alt right to know CNN is trash

Basically white spics

Lil dicky

:^)

Do you unironically think one person can speak to the experiences of millions of people on the basis that his skin colour is the same as theirs?

Cnn literally hates its audience

This is why I love Sup Forums. These faggots creating pastas unintentionally

>mfw the shitstorm on twitter

Young pinch is hard tbqmfh

Stay that way

Holy fuck Sup Forums is easily the most thin skinned board on this entire site. You guys make it so unbelievably easy to get a reaction.

Races baiting by """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""artists"""""""""""""""""""" should be punished by getting shot and/or skinned with a pick axe then torched

It's easier to make people mad on this board here than on Twitter not even meming just honest talk.

>honest talk
go back to ktt negro

>unintentionally

are we not enjoying the influx of these race/gender related threads atm?

at least he isn't drake

yeah Sup Forumstards really easily get offended

yatchy is black

No, user I'm talking about people like you.

I'm white you're the one mad about your race (niggretos) being 90% of crime and you know how easy it is to get you faggots assnuked now shut your pipe

Yeah they're fucking hilarious