rateyourmusic.com/~PyramidPostcard
rateyourmusic.com/~woosh
youtube.com/watch?v=06Hcz-wPz44
rateyourmusic.com/~caviarrr
rateyourmusic.com/~hvmvdv
rateyourmusic.com/~MoustacheZoidberg
rateyourmusic.com/~dknight
rateyourmusic.com/~soups
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/gregory-pepper-and-his-problems/black-metal-demo-tape/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sonemic will never launch

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

you've gotta believe in sonemic or it really never will...

give me a quick rundown on the sodrs

who is L "Y" J

rateyourmusic.com/~thehuntingparty

jmarvin_, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Jay-mar-vin: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Jay. Mar. Vin. She was Jmarvo, plain Jmarvo, in the morning, standing five feet ten in one sock. She was Polymath in slacks. She was John at school. She was jmarvin_ on the underscore line. But in my arms she was always L "Y" J.

What a delusional retard.

That's what repressed sexuality does to you.

rateyourmusic.com/~PyramidPostcard

>/rym/ Marxists see nothing wrong with this

Is it always the same one guy shitting on decibelle and boundaryfuss in these threads?

ITT: nu-males and pedos

what's up?

rateyourmusic.com/~woosh

youtube.com/watch?v=06Hcz-wPz44

terrible

nah i think it's great
very r&b

I'm sick of seeing your cat's fat smug face everywhere

Have some respect for the dead, you monster.

It's dead and buried, stop posting it. I even saw it on /r9k/ the other day, on a, surprise surprise, post about cold showers

no its just self-viralling probably

why are you so angry

Avatarfagging aside please just get some different reaction pics already

Hey cool guys!! check out this guy, he's pretty cool!!! u should, (prepare for comedy! ) "like "his" jams"!!

rateyourmusic.com/~caviarrr

STOP

no sometimes i engage in it too. decibelle is such an easy target though, i can't help it

these people deserve some kind of punishment

oh no it's another ricefag

Sal! you know what to do with this one pal

many of them end up killing themselves anyways, let nature take its course

BULLYING

POSTING*

>female

byump

Redpill me on cold showers. My water heater stopped working for a while during winter and I had to heat up water in a kettle so I didn't die when I wanted to shower.

rateyourmusic.com/~hvmvdv

They're just mentally ill. I don't see how that constitutes punishment.

Repressed IRL sexuality. Honestly, this probably accounts for 50% of people who pretend to like avant music just to fit in with others on rym, despite not actually enjoying the music, if not more, and explains why gays and transgender people are overrepresented in poseur avant groups on rym when compared to the total population percentage.

Sometimes, young adults can have desires that are contrary to what they are taught is popular or normal - So, they create the avant rym persona in order to rationalize "It's not actually me that wants those things, it's not me that's doing them. I would never. It's this other being; this avant thing." Basically it's a coping mechanism for cognitive dissonance.

Maybe I'm over-analyzing it, but that is what I eventually came up with. In the group of friends I fell into on RYM, there were mostly those people, but there were a few people that just actually liked avant music, too, though those people were uncommon.

they will make you alpha

Pathetic alt-right asshole like L "Y" J

rateyourmusic.com/~MoustacheZoidberg

Cute gif. I feel something thick and creamey moving down...

essential alt-right RYMers?

i heard horb is secretly alt right

iloveyou
sodr2

anyone else /spring cleaning/?

going through every single album I have and re rating it / checking it for tag errors / sometimes deleting.

It's fun. I sometimes forget that I really enjoy some stuff, or that I don't like other stuff

sodr2 is religious but I don't think hes alt-right

you are an embryo if that's physically possible

well youre wrong

someone actually once told me something along those lines irl but I find it hard to believe

He isn't alt right though. That's just his online persona, as far as I can tell anyway.

it's just 383 albums. Most I only spend like 20 sec on

I'm pretty sure that was his point, that your digital "collection" is small to the point where you can actually "clean" it up.

>383 ratings
>reassessing an album by listening to 20 seconds of it
embryo

~theblueraccoon
~Timmay
~detrimentalanesthesia
~yoozy_cutie
~Fuzzywuzzy_Burr
~forest_of_evil

uhhh I've deleted around 10 albums so far though? I guess I just don't understand the obsession with having hueg libraries of music.

I don't use my rating system as anything serious. It's more a way of categorizing than anything.

>uhhh I've deleted around 10 albums so far though? I guess I just don't understand the obsession with having hueg libraries of music.

it's not about obsession, its about exploring lots of new and different things and gaining experience in doing so.

>jmarvin_
Good taste, added this user, thanks

his taste is shit and annoying in general

his taste is good and he is wonderful

the alt right is nothing but "online personas"

rateyourmusic.com/~dknight

shit on my face nerds

redpill us on yourself jmarvin and tell us how good your faggot anime loving tranpussy really is

he used to go on newpussycat

what's newpussycat

WOAAHOAHOOOAH

wdhmbt

samefag (jmarvin trying to be funny in a non-anime world)

you're just mad you got owned so hard

Anyone here actually try out cold showers because of Sal's constant shilling

he responded to someone else (himself)

>his taste is shit
no

more normies detected

Why not try it out

they're for real, i'm noticeably calmer and less stressed out after trying them for a week straight.

I tried a few times and pussied out midway and got the warm water running.

Funny post, but jmarvin isn't L "Y" J, for those few people left who still don't know who he is.

>those digits

please be my friend on rate your music! the website with music. rateyourmusic.com/~soups

New Year New Meme

the trick is to focus on your breathing. trust me it gets easier and easier the longer you push through it. i can almost fully relax my body during cold showers these days, it's amazing.

also guys you don't have to start off cold; i don't even do that myself. start warm/hot, and slowly work your way down. your body will naturally get used to it eventually insofar as you won't even feel the cold anymore. don't think about how much it sucks, *feel* through the discomfort and the adrenaline pumping until it becomes second nature (which it will)

I would gladly kill mookid with my bare hands.

how are they alt-right?

why what did he do?

>rach
>good
literally the most plebeian classical composer barring eastman

exist

Garbage opinion. Rachmaninoff is, perhaps second to Medtner, the culmination of romanticism, taking influence from the modernists without giving up the dream.

my advice is try to do it after running. then it feels great during, and you feel like a god after

he's radioclassical schlock

Merely slinging invective doesn't actually criticise substantially. Being composed in such a way that its beauty is salient to the average radio listener make it somehow worse than less-accessible art music, nor does it elide the great depth, subtlety, and not to mention virtuosity in his music — one pretty much universally recognized by all serious classical critics and historians.

i like you

fucking hell

link

I haven't listened to it yet but I'm 100% the genres have to be wrong. It just doesn't make sense that could exist.

rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/gregory-pepper-and-his-problems/black-metal-demo-tape/

If the genre queue is frozen why can we still submit genre updates? It's annoying constantly seeing people submit updates that get instantly denied.

can't imagine choosing to listen to rach versus so much other stuff

>Merely slinging invective
you sound like a white conscious rapper lol

bach > rach