His last few albums weren't as succesful as gkmc. Even though he was going downhill in tpab...

His last few albums weren't as succesful as gkmc. Even though he was going downhill in tpab, it seemed like that's what he wanted, he's was trying to show he wasn't giving in. So now he's writing about conspiracy theories to stroke pitchforks dick and propagate false narratives to the community. I guess when you're selling your soul to the devil, that's what being smart is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtUsEbbVBuo
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/who-killed-tupac-the-jewish-defense-league-and-an-unsolved-mystery/
youtu.be/_8Lm_-DbycI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> last few albums
>has had one album since GKMC.

ebin

untitled unmastered

Not an album

Everywhere classifies it as album.

He has quite clearly run out of ideas.

But the whole point was those songs didn't make the cut of a real album

>His last few albums weren't as succesful as gkmc.
He had one album since GKMC
> Even though he was going downhill in tpab
Most people generally agree TPAB is better than GKMC, but that's subjective
>So now he's writing about conspiracy theories
He mentioned Trump/Russia in one line, and all he said is that it was suspicious. I'm inclined to agree with him seeing as both the CIA and FBI are looking into it
>to stroke pitchforks dick and propagate false narratives to the community.
As opposed to making music to stroke your dick? Just because his political affiliation isn't the same as yours doesn't mean he's a sellout (hint: roughly half of the US is left leaning, shocking, I know)

KL = Israeli puppet.

Fake rap.

Obamacore.

I said his last few albums for simplicity, and since you haven't offered a simpler way to say it, fuck off then

It's an album of b-sides. It's just not a "studio album"

Bait

You realize Trump is pro-Israel, right? More pro-Israel than Obama was? Do people nowdays even look shit up before they post?

Kek, Whatever the media tells you right?

If you think shit like KL, Drake, Beyonce, Chance the Rapper etc. aren't Israeli puppets you're really really naive.

Bannon was quoted saying he wouldn't send his children to school with Jews and moved them to catholic school. Of course trump is going to say he is pro Israel but his people clearly aren't.

Do people nowdays even look shit up before they post?

So Donald Trump literally saying that he's pro-Israel doesn't mean anything?

>da jews its da jews
Damn, album hasn't even dropped and Sup Forums is already mad.

Trump literally saying anything doesn't mean anything.

Yeah, I'm aware.

Doesn't mean KL, CtR, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Drake etc, aren't phony rappers whose content is to some degree dictated to them.

Half the time he's trollin so you're right

Should the president really be trolling people?

If the entirety of the mainstream media wasn't colluded dishonest propaganda....then no.

But here we are.

Not bait and not an argument.

Sounds like pouring fuel on the fire, desu. It would maybe work if it was delivered cleverly (or even intentionally) but he's not composed enough for that

I'm pro Trump, but I agree.

Like Dave Chapelle said, he could do a lot of good if he could get over himself.

Calm down edgelord. I'm not your daddy, no need to snap at me.
Exactly. Kind of unfair to use UU as an example of Kendrick not being a successful rapper.

>His last few albums weren't as successful as gkmc.
untitled unmastered is unreleased material and shouldn't be assessed as a fully realized album. And TPAB won 3 Grammys so exactly how was it less successful? Seems to me like you just don't like him and you're grasping at straws.

>And TPAB won 3 Grammys....
bwahahahah....that just shows you exactly how phony of a rapper he is.

TPAB wasn't as successful commercial because he wasn't going for that trendy, family friend sound, he was too busy crafting kino that'll be remember for the rest of hip hops life.
The album still went platinum world wide, and in the states.

Also his not "now" writing about conspiracy theories, he had no such thing on this phenomenal song he just dropped, it was mostly played for jokes. You want conspiracy theory kendrick listen to section 80 : youtube.com/watch?v=gtUsEbbVBuo

His about to kill all your favorite artist, and there's nothing you can do it about, sorry bro.

As retarded as that opinion is, it isn't relevant to the debate here.

Kek, you haven't figured out that award shows are social engineering yet?

Real rappers are persecuted and silenced, not given awards by the MSM.

Wake the fuck up.

Ok

he was robbed of a grammy by mack(le)more so in your view that would make him a good rapper?

No one who gets nomi9nated for a Grammy is a real rapper.

Real rappers get FUCKED with (see Tupac, Yasiin Bey, Pimp C, Kanye, DMX, Lauryn Hill etc)

no thx for the b8 m8

lol literally The Score and College Dropout won Grammys

Hey Hopsin, didn't know you posted here

Yeah, that's before they went rogue.

There are really people on this board who don't know that mainstream hiphop is Jewish controlled and has been for the last 25+ years?

okay whats with the jewish/israeli stuff within the past like day?

Still with the Jewish overlord meme I see.

Sorry guys, forgot to take my seroquel this morning.

It's 100% true. It's not a meme or anything else.

prov it

Not to make this thread Sup Forums esque but could you explain how you're still pro Trump after his term so far? I just don't understand

The one benefit I'm seeing so far is that American media is being outted for the trash that it is.

Kendrick iw signed by Top Dawg Entertainment. The CEO is black, not Jewish. Now, can you tell me how he's controlled by the Jews? I'd really like to know. If it's "100% true" then you should have mountains of evidence.

Distributed by Geffen which is owned by Universal Music Group whose CEO is Lucian Charles Grainge who is an Ashkenzai Jew.

You kids are so naive.

It's like Six Degrees of Kevin Kosher Bacon! Do Eddie Murphy next!

Distribution does not mean they are controlled by them. Also, I can almost guarantee you're younger than 18.

>03/24/17(Fri)14:19:35 No.71760955
PUHleeze.

Listen this isn't just my opinion.

Mos Def has said it. Public Enemy said it. Lord Jamar said it. Wu Tang said it. Prodigy said it. I think just recently Lupe Fiasco said it. etc etc.

How naive are you people? Or are you shills? You don't really believe things like Kanye was hospitalized for 'dehydration' do you?

EDDIE MURPHY PLZ

I guess you're free to your opinion. But personally, I'd prefer evidence to back up my opinions.

Not him but it's not really fair to compare UU to TPAB and GKMC. Also why didn't you just say projects or releases?

Why do you guys think Jews are so sinister about everything
Yeah there are likely Jew links all throughout pop music by virtue of them owning so much shit but why do you guys think they're using this for evil aside from them being Jews

user I'm worried about your health. If you keep dropping the redpills the Jewish overlords might come after you next.I recommend you try to reach North Korea immediately, only they can save you now.

he already bailed on this thread.

It's not my 'opinion'. Even the Jews know this:

jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/who-killed-tupac-the-jewish-defense-league-and-an-unsolved-mystery/

Plenty of people hate Trump and that's 100% reasonable. But the Russia shit is stupid as hell. It's yellow journalism at it's worst.

Correct.

Anyone who thinks any mainstream rapper is going to say anything other than a Soros approved talking appoint is REALLY naive.

And if they do it they will be marginalized or worse.

kendrick lamar is a very good rapper, i like his raps very much

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure Soros isn't the one and only billionaire with his hands deep in the media's ass. He's only the most publicly seen one. So much is attributed to him that it makes him just sound like a fake boogeyman.

this thread is shit

>So much is attributed to him that it makes him just sound like a fake boogeyman.
Nope. So much is attributed to him because he does so much shit.

Do you really think countries are expelling him for no reason?

Stop being dopes. The mainstream music industry = Jewish mob.

This isn't evidence of anything other than a far right terrorist Jewish group (that isn't representative of Jews as a whole) exhorted Tupac. They even say in the article that it doesn't prove anything. You really need to get your shit together, my man.

Sup Forums leave plz

Forgot to reply.

Hahaha....truth hurts. Kendrick Lamar is a puppet. So is Snoop Dogg, Chance the Rapper, Jay-Z and Drake.

Real rappers get sent to prison for bullshit.

>(that isn't representative of Jews as a whole)

But when a group of Jews does something it's because not all Jews are bad that we then have to ignore that group completely because the good Jews are then representative of all Jews.

I'll just leave this here

youtu.be/_8Lm_-DbycI

>my non-conclusive evidence makes me right hahaha
You're a very special type of person

Nobody said anything like that. shh little timmy, adults are talking

Better act unjustifiably smug, that'll show them you won! You really learned from John Oliver didn't you?

>muh immortal technique
>muh hopsin
>my rappers aren't popular because evil jews are keeping them from spreading the truth
I remember being 14

how have the mods not pruned this shit already

Not an argument

>WWAAAAH WAAAH WHY ISN'T Sup Forums A FACEBOOK ECHOCHAMBER

i like kendrick lamar

prove me wrong

>A tall Israeli is runnin this rap shit
>Quasi-homosexuals is runnin this rap shit

-Mos Def

This is the most retarded thread I have ever seen on Sup Forums

>Update
yes, please go back to discussing important things like what P4K tells you to think.

the most overrated rapper of the decade is now undergoing ego hyperinflation
remember, this is partly your fault for overhyping muh real hip hop section.80
he peaked with swimming pools and it's all downhill from here

>WAAAAH WAAAH WHY ISN'T Sup Forums A FACEBOOK ECHOCHAMBER

No one thought you were clever the first time.

inb4 kendrick becomes the black macklemore

not possible, Macklemore doesn't have any good albums and Kendrick already has like five

HAHAHAHA EPIC 10k LIKE FUKKIN TOLD FUKKIN NAZI PUNK HAHAHA

Clearly, your feelings were hurt.

you make me kinda sad

>he was to busy crafting kino
You're a fucking idiot

Jesus fuck dude

You're literally talking about shit that nobody else is talking about. Nobody said that good Jews are representative of all Jews and that bad Jews should be ignored completely. Last time I was on Sup Forums there was a sticky that showed some logical fallacies, what you're doing now is called a strawman, look it up. When you post dumb shit, you're going to get a dumb, shitty response.

HAHAHAHA EPIC SMUGNESS DUDE HAHAHAHAHA

STRAWMAN STRAWMAN STRAWMAN
SHOWED HIM I SAID STRAWMAN LOOK HOW ORIGINAL I AM

this thread is just sad

Mainstream HipHop is much much much sadder.

This is a very reddit post and I find it funny that you think it's a comment.

Sad!

hehehaha le donald!!

Wow. A coherent post!

Yea, if you're 5.