Can /mu stop being contrarians and recognize Kendrick as a great artist?

Who cares if he is into BLM politics that contradict your edgy pol politics, his lyrics have fantastic imagery and he really is a great rapper and story teller.

>Can Sup Forums stop being contrarians
Never

>story teller

nothing sounds gayer

yeah hes okay
but andre 3000 is superior

He chose to be a concept album guy. His rapping is good but I don't like his full albums.

I am the type of person who mainly listens to instrumentals, not lyrics. But the instrumentals for Kendrick, especially on TPAB, have been amazing.

As a Trump supporter, I don't really care for his politics. I am aware of what he believes in, but I must say that he comes from a different background.

He is a nigger from America, I am a white from Latvia, we have had different life experiences. Of course we will have different views on life.

I don't care what he believes as long as his music is good.

No one pretends to not be Sup Forums

>slav
>white

lmao the election ruined her fanbase
she had 2 go private because she kept getting btfo

>Latvia
>slav

GKMC was too hard to followup with something honestly good so he went with white guilt bait and cashed out on everyone. He was great from 2010-2012, now he's just rap game Justin Bieber.

It sucks that everyone is obsessed with criticizing his anti-white political songs when his black Christian songs are much worse.

I wish to mention I have blue eyes, which should be proof enough I am white.

she went private because she didn't like so many normies following her. show me where she ever got into an argument with anyone

Literally had nothing to do with my post. Quote the wrong person?

you just answered me. because the normies started asking if she unironically supported trump

i didn't see that happen once and i talk to her often and asked her why she went private. she said she didn't want people irl to notice her/didn't like so many norms following her

I'm half a-rab with hazel eyes and everyone sees me as white. Doesn't make it true.

you just answered me. because the normies started asking if she unironically supported trump

he'd be a great rapper if he fucking released any music ever

this website is a shithole

...but that's wrong you fucking retard

its right

ok bud

Only white people have blue eyes, this is different than people saying you are white.

nigs can have blue eyes

It is much, much, much less common in non-whites.