Is this the end?

Is this the end?

the end of what?

who?

Yep, its all over. Death Grips fans all just killed themselves worldwide

At least he liked it and has the vaguest idea of what he's talking about.

Fuck off for being subscribed to channels like these though, OP.

>subscribed

>doesn't realize op unsubbed before he ss it
how else would have op found this video

yikes

you do not use youtube much do you?

don't shill shit youtube channels around here

maybe he looked up "death grips money store review"
which is even worse tb honest

He has no idea what he's talking about "production this, production that, druuuugs dude"

"im not your average fan!! i listen to pretty unorthodox music like eminem and pink guy so i can handle pretty much anything lol XD"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT IS GOING ON!?!?!? DUUUDE DRUGS!! LOL"

dead end hip hop has done videos on them before which are way more popular, and they probably have a lot of fanbase overlap

>old classics
>money store

tf?

it gets recommended for some reason, nigger. Probably because sometimes I watch Bigquint videos. I'm not sure.

>WHAT DRUGS ARE THESE GUYS ON I MEAN THEY MUST BE ON SOME GOOD SHIT!!!!! LMAO!

i fucking hate normalfags. especially when they say it about music that's barely experimental or adventurous. almost every track on TMS is basically pop or alt-pop

react to moonman

>TMS is pop/alt-pop

you do realise that in trying to make normies seem ridiculous, you've ended up just making your self seem bat shit insane?

it's not pop in terms of genre, but it's all standard pop song structures. "pop" can mean multiple things. i'm comparing popular song structures with experimental ones. if you don't agree it's all pop song structures then we can discuss that further.

in terms of genre it's like industrial experimental hiphop or whatever

>..i-..i was talking about song structures!1!

thats what i thought bitch.

i said "basically" because i didn't mean it's literally a pop record. i think most people on Sup Forums would agree the composition of the album is very poppy (verse-chorus-verse) even if the aesthetic isn't.

DUDE DRUGS

>the money store is already 5 years old

how long have Ive been wasting my life for

>a nobody on youtube made a reaction video to this!! is this the end!!???

>Getting triggered over this

DG have been pretty popular for a while my dude.

Shawn Cee is actually a pretty cool dude

This is the end. My only friend, the end.

ugh why do dindus have to ruin everything

>basically pop or alt-pop
Yup. There's pop music and then there's art music. I'd say only 0.01% of the world's population has ever listened to and/or studied art music (and basically none of those individuals are here on Sup Forums or RYM).

I'd argue Sup Forumscore includes a fair bit of art music.

Sup Forumscore is nearly the epitome of Pop music even including releases such as Trout Mask Replica.