Kygo comes out and sends everyone to sleep for 15 minutes

Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=jKrDfGoHlD4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmriasrEwDo&t=4079s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reposting titties

I miss the old days youtube.com/watch?v=WmriasrEwDo&t=4079s

>Deadmau5

Didn't even show up this year. truly he knows this event is shit.

Well, Martin's not bad right now.

HOLY SHIT THE BUILDUP HAS BEEN THE EXACT SAME(not just the same rhythm), he's literally just copied and pasted the buildup across every track? what the fuck

That mix was intense Not bad

Not really a fan of his "Future" stuff.

>Joel will never release his "artist album" because he goes through mood swings, long tours and won't ever finish his studio so he just pushes out his last six months of WIPs

Flume playing? Actually seems to try to incorporate some live elements and vocals at his own shows.

Is the stream crashing for anyone else? It never did this when it was on Twitch last year.

lol

He is not there.

He's about to tour across the United States. I mean, the tickets I bought for the tour are sitting in my desk right now.

Pretty sure he usually goes on a Tweet-storm around this time.

fuck off chads get off my mew

>Major Lazer later

Who wants to bet Diplo shows up and hogs the spotlight?

Flume usually plays Coachella

that would be nice, i actually like flume

it crashed once for me through livestreamer earlier and i went back to youtube; no problems since then

Actually when I saw Major Lazer live it was Jillionaire hogging the spotlight most of the time and Diplo was behind the decks.
But since it's Ultra Diplo will be the centre of attention

You do realize it's fake? Flume is a great producer, but you do realize every drum hit is quantized so he can't fuck up. Yeah he does play synths sometimes, but his newer stuff is a lot more abstract with melodies and chord progressions that he can't even play

Weird. It keeps crashing even on the 480p stream for me. But it's a YouTube live stream at 100,000 simultaneous viewers, so I'm not surprised.

what's the Sup Forums discord for this

>Mau5 touring
>Closest location to me is in Camden

Yeah, I'll pass. probably because I have no money for it and Mau5 live probably isn't that great.

Just face it, you'll never be famous.

You aren't special, no matter what your mommy tells you when you finish showing her ur shitty track and she has to lie to stop you from killing yourself.

You will never be a rockstar, you will never pioneer into new genres, you will never get the cars, the money, the women, or the attention.

You will never have young girls getting wet when they are in your mere presence.

But it's not like you had a chance to begin with? Martin Garrix went to an elite school of musicianship and has been producing for over 10 years, and he's only 20. At 18 he was touring the world, fucking bitches and getting money for producing child's play, whilst you fail to produce a musically coherent 4 bar loop.

There are 1000's of producers like this, child prodigies just itching for a chance to show off their amazing work, and you honestly think you stood a chance? No, you don't even have the intellect required to be a producer, so even if you "grind"(cringe) you will get no where and will never finish anything.

By all means, keep feeding money to Native instruments and cymatics, but keep in mind your going to have to work 9-5 for the rest of your life, and probably put in a few extra hours a week to pay back your debts.

>inb4 Martin Garrix is bad.
No, as he gets more pussy than you and i'd prefer to listen to his shit over anything you have the courage to upload and call "music")

>inb4 "I just do it 4 fun xD"
You don't, stop lying to yourself. You secretly want to prove everyone wrong, but think people can't see through your facade.

I saw Major Lazer live

its basically them jumping around and yelling with a bunch of dancers. It wasn't that great musically, but I still had fun dancing in the crowd.

nobody is mad at martin's success

His music is not my thing, but I can understand why people like it. Super poppy.

Really fires my neurons

Nice copy pasta there

>he uses FL

No wonder why his music is shit...

HE'S GONNA DROP ANIMALS

>Animals

>Animals

Is it early 2010's again?

Imagine being Martin Garrix he's living the dream at the age of 21.

Gets to travel the world and has his pick of super models and festival sluts while earning millions.

A A A A AA AAA.... PYDRA SNAREA A A A AA AAA.... PYDRA SNAREA A A A AA AAA.... PYDRA SNAREA A A A AA AAA.... PYDRA SNARE

i want to hear the old old mcdonald version

OH BOY IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

BASED JOEL

DOOT DOOT DOOOT DOOT DUH DUH DUH DUHD UHDUHDUHDUHUDHDU

FUCKING ANIMALS UHUFHUFHHFHDUHDUHDIHD

I'll battle u 1v1 on traktor

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK THE MAD MAN ACTUALLY DID IT. SO UNIQUE!!!!

>artist makes popular song
>artist plays their most popular song at a festival

haha wow shocker

>2014

Still relevant though.

>chemical brothers

ayyyyy garrix the goat

that drop after chemical brothers was fucking awful, holy shit

Oh my god... That was horrible

Wtf he's playing Drake

>Rap

This ain't a shitty ghetto club Garrix

whew

MAKE EDM WHITE AGAIN

>How to kill the energy in 1 easy step!
>Step 1: Play a slow ass rap song

please tell me I will get to see the prodigy tomorrow

i threw an open water bottle in a club when i was drunk as fuck at the drop when "animals" played

i got kicked out

martin garrix got me kicked out of a shit club

You got yourself kicked out.

i'm sure these sounds would get a lumberjack erect

Good there's no need for that user

Fucking good, stop throwing shit like a monkey

Man what if it were a bomb?

When does Hardwell play?

is martin garrix the most bland top 40 pop edm dj that's still relevant?

hopefully never

Cool

Natural instinct

Chainsmokers

desu honestly prefer this instead of trap in a club. Atleast you can dance to this. You can't even rinse to trap(unlike dubstep) because of rhythmic variations.

Where do I get the Live Line up for tomorrow?

>Reminder that Ultra would rather stream a hack like David Guetta over a real act like Prodigy or Justice.

u right
i threw a water bottle during a datsik show and people were like "ayyyy"
ok
ded

>Reminder that Ultra is an event designed to earn the most amount of money.

OMG HE'S DROPPING NEW MUSIC WTF IT'S SO DIFFERENT TO ALL HIS OTHER SHIT. WTF

thanks for reminding me about hardwell's disgusting face

learn how to 2 step desu

I find dubstep too slow to dance to in the club desu, but I normally go to dnb shows. My dancing is 5 minutes of youtube shuffling tutorials + 4 shots of tequila.

>Lets stream one of the most popular DJs in the world over some other act that most people won't know
Really makes you think

>most people won't know the prodigy

Fuck martin garrix is boring
Looped hooks, no significant buildup, just not exciting or inspiring,

>Don't forget the hands up

Doesn't matter, more people know Guetta. He's one of the most marketable DJs.
The people who go to these festivals weren't even born when The Prodigy was formed

this set-up is pretty cool

above & beyond are playing a 15min set on mainstage, then afrojack has an hour set.

wtf is this festival

TRANCE IS TOO SLOW

wtf why does Afrojack get that timeslot he hasn't been relevant for like 5 years

Dam, that's some Tomorrowland Stage Level there

PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS IN

That stage is always the best

so many hot slutty whores who I want to see gagging on my cock, jesus christ I wish I had friends to go to these things with.

FUCKING YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR

How were the other sets today? I only basically tuned in from Armin onwards

best stage

is this nigga really playing radiohead right now?

>Go alone
>Say you're a foreing
>Bang basic bitches
Literally no excuse to not have sex

Hate this song

>EDM
>Inspiring

how does it even work? Isn't it too loud to talk to anyone? How would you actually get a bitch to your hotel in a place like this

>OH BOY TIME TO SPEED THINGS UP TO END A SET

i hate this shit so fucking much

I've seen that thing live. It's insane.

Is this Will guy drunk?

weird way to end the set

Just off to share some of your drugs with her.