My local Kmart is closing and liquidation begins tomorrow. What are the best things I could buy or the most profitable?

My local Kmart is closing and liquidation begins tomorrow. What are the best things I could buy or the most profitable?

Craftsmen tools

That depends, if it is that shitty liquidation company doing the sale then you literally will pay 100% more for everything in the store as soon as they get there, so I would say you'd have a better chance with buying off of sales and price mistakes online.

Big K-Mart closed by my house last year I got shit tons of good deals just get there early.

mickey mouse watches

Best so far. I know in goinng to buy all the usb storage sticks. And probably some external hard drives

what are you a VA fag cause my kmarts are doing the same thing

Get you canned food and liquor. Canned beef tamales and corned beef hash are top picks. Also popov vodka. And little girl clothes for your sex doll.

Agreed, no value loss at all.

>KMart
The best thing you could have at this point is a profound sense of shame at being located in such a godforsaken hellhole that still has Kmart.

I didn't know there was still Kmart's around in general. We closed all of ours years ago.

not op, but VA fag here. To the best of my knowledge my nearby Big Kmart isn't closing. I wish it would and a Walmart or Wegman's would come in.

>godforsaken hellhole
I live in Fairfax County, one of the richest counties in the country and we still have our shit Kmart. The only people who go in there are immigrants though.

im kinda glad its closing honestly its so ghetto and nothing but niggers work there and shop there hoping they will put in a walmart there tbh

Cologne. Holy shit, cologne. I had one close around me a few years ago. Aside from the usual tools and non-perishable foods for prepping, etc (yes, i'm a prepper), cologne is top titties good. They went for like $2 or $3 for the top tier colognes that are generally at least $40. Big bottles, not the little ones. That and first aid, cosmetic shit, shampoos, and OTC drugs go cheap as fuck. Seriously, spend a few hundred dollars there and you will legit have thousands worth of shit you will eventually use. I fucking love liquidation sales.

hell my kmart isn't closing and they got rid of their electronics department 3 years ago

Right? The last couple of times I've been in there it's all foreigners working there and shopping there. It's less than 3 miles from me, but I go to walmart which is like 8 or 9 miles away.

Mine is closing too but not until spring

CLOTHES

Kmart in my area is a store that only immigrants go to.
The odd part is that its all white people working there.
Store hasnt changed since its opened. Going into a Kmart is like being transported back to the 90s.

Deodorant

Those type of stores can sell liquor in Connecticut

Same with the one that's closing in Connecticut they haven't sold video games in a couple years

why are you a prepper

nothing is going to happen

Nice try, fellow prepper. I'll see you in my mountain home in Idaho when things go south. Until then, enjoy!

hahahaha, I'm the VA guy who wishes his Kmart was closing, but it isn't. I'm old and I can remember when Kmart was actually a decent store. When we were kids we would ride our skateboards up there. One time a bunch of my friends got caught shoplifting. Me and one other were the only ones who didn't get picked up because we were out front watching everyone's skateboards. They even had a small cafeteria/lunch counter back then. Now it's just shitty and their prices aren't really any better than the regular grocery stores.

>nothing is going to happen
sure kid

i thought preppers voted for trump but now im thinking maybe rational people might actually be preppers lmfao

Wow. I haven't thought about the Kmart Cafe in years. Those burnt curly fries with a shit

Only dumb niggers beloved in "closing out sale". All they does is jack up everything back to original price or more then lower it 5% . So u could buy cheap shit anywhere eles for any given time

when Radio Shack closed in my town they had some real good deals

Jesus you're stupid. Any dumbshit nigger can figure out if something is a good deal. You can get things literally 80-90% off. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that these tools or electronics that are $15 an are usually $110 is a good deal.

You are a turd.

i think you are mistaking kmart closing sales as amazon . com

makes sense though

most of them probably did. They aren't very smart you know.

915 represent