Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
This is sooooooooooooo boriiiiiiiiiiing
This is like a whispercore drone rock shit fest

fuck you bitch

No fuck you
I'll give them credit though. The opener is really good. But every other track is so boring

fuck you bitch

fuck you bitch

im with you opie

It's so fucking lifeless, I can't understand what anyone sees in it

get Depression & cum back

>2017
>still falling for Sup Forums memes
I bet you were retarded enough to listen to that Ken album too

>It's so fucking lifeless
Exactly

has it right

Strong album desu, Summer Freeze is the one.

off this century though

it's a grower, not a shower. i listened through unwound's discography chronologically and was pretty disappointed with leaves at first. but it's incredible how much your perception of it changes on subsequent listens. very unlike anything they did (although there are hints toward it on the previous 2 records), and very unlike any other album

october all over 2bh

Fake Train was cool because I like that style of noise rock and the drumming was really charming

Leaves Turn wasn't really my style, but it was still well written.

Give an actual criticism without buzzwords and without using boring. Why didn't you like it? Is it entirely a stylistic disagreement?

I differ

Every song is the same two chords (in the same key on every track) and the same whispered vocals for 3-9 minutes

You're full of shit mate, just stop trying.

This guy has it right. It really is an album that you listen to like catharsis. Not something you just spin for enjoyment.

Those would round off my top three from the album.

The Future of What is probably my favourite album of theirs, really liked the sound they had on that album.

>Asks for my legitimate criticisms
>"You're full of shit mate"

Fucking bitch

They're not legitimate because you're factually incorrect.

Except they are. Holy fuck

That's objectively false, though..I didn't ask you to randomly string together music terms.

Well it wouldn't look like I strung random words together if you could actually comprehend what the fuck you were reading.

really compelling, 10/10

fuck you bitch

Literally the first fucking song uses more than two chords on the verse. Half of the songs are in totally different tunings and keys. And even when they drone on a couple of chords for a while, and they do this at times, it's done intentionally to evoke a specific mood.