I'd force my sister to suck his penis for hours

pull his hair

how will we you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

kek
you go guys

COLONIZE the two negresses as the two negros watch tied up

Make him eat it all

Chain him up with no food or water and eat fried chicken and watermelon everyday in front of him. When I'm done eating I will drink a glass of grape drink. He will get nothing til and die from dehydration in a few days.

I'd change his name to something not created with the wingdings font

Put him in a bamboo cage , make him feel all my rage. Poke you with a little stick till you page you buddys to napalm me. Godamn that shit burned blew away my whole city.

Tie him up and play a Green Day album on blast

Force him to get a job and raise his kids.

White bear. Except keep him tied up in a room where someone constantly pisses on him and feeds him shit while other people live stream it. Eventually pretend to let him go but have people follow him filming him calling him a worthless nigger who only makes his own race look like shit. Repeat every day for the rest of his life.

tie him up, and let retards shit and piss on him

Make him white

how can a human be this disgusting? the only way to clean this is to burn the house down.

make em read a Sup Forums circle jerk thread

From our old friends in Imperial Japan:

> Tie all of his limbs so that they are stretched out to the max.
> Start growing bamboo underneath his chest.
> Wait a few days.
> Bamboo will puncture then eventually impale him as it grows through.

> See results.

Put his head on the ground.

Then stop on his smug ass grin.

Then make him pay taxes.

Make him read a Dr. Seuss book

scalp his head and make him a velcro nigger wig, thats stapled to his head..zig hiel

check em

I'd give him a name that he will probably never learn to spell then I would abandon his mother to raise him and his 6 siblings alone with only gubment money

Holy shit the Chinese rap

>how you would torture Tesfaye Cooper
force him to live his whole life in an inner-city black neighborhood where he has no hope of any kind of happy future

Hang him upside down with a tiny cut in his throat with a plastic bag around his head, he would either die from suffocation or drowning in his own blood.

or you know, tether him to a chair and beat the living fuck out of him for a few hours then put a bullet through his leg and let him bleed out.

back to Africa

I would take him job hunting

this

yessirrrr..

threads like these are sowing the seeds for the next attacks

bring it on

haha the edge on this kid is hillarious

Persia: Scaphism
For this method, the victim was stripped naked locked within two narrow rowing boats joined together one on top of the other with the head, hands and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to drink a mixture of milk and honey to the point of developing a severe diarrhea, and more honey would be poured on him to attract insects. He would then be left to float on a stagnant pond. The victims feces accumulated within the boats, attracting insects which would eat and breed within his exposed flesh, which would start rotting away. The feeding could be repeated to prolong the torture. This technique later came to Europe, where the victims would be locked in a wooden barrel, instead of two boats.

Hide his food stamps in his work boots, starve the bugger.

>Have no hope
>Guess I'll just go torture a retard

Fuck off liberal piece of shit.

cut off his Eyelids hang him upside down place a ventilator and sand in front of him and that is only the first method

I can't torture i have too much empathy

cactus fuck him to death

what the fuck man

Noooiceee

from shit he came and to shit he will return

Niggers stink enough as it is

How about just drawn and quartered. fucking brutal.

Do what the japs did to iggy on Iwo Jima.

genital mutilation

chain him up in a room with a table full of KFC, watermelon, Virginia slims, and purple drank
don't give him enough slack to reach the table

Sam him in half but only after thumb screws and "cactus fucking"

Scalp him, drag the skin down off his face and place a mirror so it can see it, wait a few minutes, then take an axe to the scalped part and bash it to pieces, make the other niggers watch.

lel

Let arnie do this shit to him.

Who wants to get AIDS anyway?

I say cactus fuck them all

I never understood this scene. Clearly he's done this several times prior to this scene. Yet he acts surprised by the outcome.

Honestly, torture is for pussies.

Just break the guys knees and be done with it. The pain will hurt enough at that moment, then not being able to walk is the long term price.

Quick shot to the back of head and dump the waste in a ditch- does not worth any more effort.

full retard potato dude. full retard.

'Love the flower curtains

Really brightens the room up

hey easy does it hes special.

Toothpicks.
Splinter them in half, and insert under the fingernails.

Then take a hammer and hit them home.

I'd kneecap him

I wouldn't, because I'm not a savage who tortures people. Besides, look at him. Unless he can rap or play basketball, the rest of his life will be torture.

I'd just hobble the little shit

Already sent him a spring loaded box filled with high acidic gel. Can't wait to see what his face looks like after he opens it

GET THE FUCK OUT IF HERE YOU STUPID FAGGOT!

I would kill someone's entire family, in front of them in the most horrendous and gruesome way I possibly could. I would then proceed to remove their tongue, hands, feet and teeth so that they would forever be forced to roam the world a monster, unable to tell anyone of the horrors they witnessed, and incapable of ending their suffering through suicide.

rear a rubber as you hate fuck her

black girls #1 kink is getting dominated by a white man, so she'll call you daddy as you COLONIZE her chocolate pussy

The problems within the black community are evident in that very facial expression. It is not only the behavior, but the attitude that accompanies it.

Look at his face. That's his mugshot. He's just been arrested for kidnapping and torturing a completely defenseless retarded man, and he's not only unintimidated; he's defiant and proud. In that very moment, his life is over. He's going to rot in prison for the rest of his life, and if he ever gets out, people will know who he is and what he did. He will never be able to gain anything in life. And yet he still sneers smugly at the camera.

There is a type of person, most people, who can be reformed effectively by the criminal justice system. Who, upon being made to sit in a room for a decade or two and think about what they did wrong, will eventually accept defeat and come to be remorseful for their actions. The look on his face tells me that he is not one of those people. This is a different breed. The type of person who upon release from prison will be angry and resentful, feeling not that he has atoned for what he's done wrong, but that he's wrongly had his time stolen from him.

This kind of person needs to be broken of the will that drives him to commit such a heinous act. Once they secure a guilty verdict, he ought to be beaten. Savagely. Forced to submit and lower himself, on video and in public, until he is not longer upon the violent angry pedestal that he occupies in his own mind. People will call it racist and hateful, but the reality is that every individual who commits a violent act purely out of the desire for malicious satisfaction should be treated this way, regardless of differences in income, background, or skin color. It is not enough just to put someone like this in timeout for 20 years; that precludes the behavior, when it is the state of mind that is the real problem.

I would humbly apologise to him for the years of repression, give him all my money as reparations and let him fuck my ass as a sign of goodwill

fucking this. a hundred times.

STFU Hillary, you're drunk.

i would creampie his pro-black sister and have him lick out the cum from his sister's vagina with his tongue

which one is his sister btw? the one in the beginning of the video?

His parents named him Tesfaye. I honestly can't think of anything I could do to him that could compete with that.

I'd castrate him and make him a sissy :3 Put his hair in pigtails, make him wear a little frilly dress with watermelon on it and force him to denounce his race.

>tesfaye

how is this shit pronounced?

"nigger"

nigger

Tess fah yay.
It's the weeknd's real last name.

it would be worth it to see the male negros look with horror as their women are colonized by white dick

Wait Forty years till he gets out of prison and on the day he does.... shoot him in the back of the head.

Since no one's responding, I'm just going to have a conversation with myself.

Yeah but the problem then becomes, where do you draw the line between violence out of malice and violence out of anger? So many people would be beaten maliciously instead of locked up, and political corruption would only make the disparity and lapses in justice worse.

I'd give him a 5th grade math test. He only has to score a 20% to win a bucket of KFC. (He won't)

I'd make him read a whole book without pictures.

I'd have him take a shower and actually have to use soap and shampoo.

I'd get him a full-time job, any job.

I'd abolish EBT, food stamps, and any other forms of welfare.

I'd force him to write a rap song that didn't include money, breaking the law, drugs, women, or any form of the word "nigga".
Oh and I'll give him the option to avoid all of these if he can prove to me who his dad is. If not he has to do them all.

two words: cactus fuck

Cut his legs of whit a kids cissors and make him eat them

This is all a huge overreaction. White people need to be punished for their crimes against minorities over the course of history.

They did nothing wrong.

Tie him to chair and let that poor retard kid go to town on him with a giant dildo

>gonna pull a 187 on your moot

Not necessarily. We live in a world in which every step of the criminal justice process, from the arrest and in some instances the commission of the crime itself to the sentencing and appeal, is video or audio recorded. I dont think it would result in much controversy to have a judge and jury make a discovery of whether or not there was genuine remorse present in the behavior of the defendant. If you commit a terrible act, and then have an arrogant sneer on your face during your arrest and trial, or you make statements disparaging your victim, or you say that white people, black people, whatever group are deserving of it, then it's my opinion that your attitude and mindset is the root of the problem. You should be cut down public. Literally, made to look obsequious and deferential in front of everyone who knows what you did, and if necessary forced to repent by power of pain.

do it with a dull blade so it's nice and slow

i wouldn't ill let the fags in jail deal with this ape