ITT: post an album and its film equivalent

ITT: post an album and its film equivalent

>Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

can you elaborate

>Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

A lot of albums could match this. Feels is definitely more about childhood however

Beck's morning phase has some good traits with Into The Wild.

I've always seen Feels as a fairly unconventional breakup album. Instead of the pervading lamentations about lost love and constant negativity and melancholia you find in most albums on the subject, it opts for a more holistic approach, documenting the growth of a relationship through various stages of first meeting, falling in love, growing distant and breaking up, finishing on a positive note of reinvention and progression in the closer. It explores a range of moods and has the same underlying concept of clinging onto good memories and not allowing negativity surrounding a particular event or period of time to colour and distort its positive aspects as Eternal Sunshine, in my opinion.

The music equivalent is Emergency & I.

my bad, this is a better album

a black screen

I haven't seen this movie but that's a really good analysis of the album, Banshee Beat is such a nice, positive breakup song, thanks senpai

All Tarantino movies

havent seen the movie but feels is among my all time fav albums and you described why i love it beautifully. whether or not its meant to be literally about a relationship, the album covers every mood someone experiences while in love, with a chidlike, wondrous purity (cc )

What?

?

I don't know why but this made me laugh

OKC doesn't feel like a Tarantino movie, but it's the music equivalent of Tarantino: Entry-level art.

Thanks

The Witch

Samsara

Nymphomaniac

kids

this :')

>haven't seen ESOTSM
Get onto it anons, it's great. Probably my favourite film.

Seven Samurai