I have approx 30 hours to detox

i have approx 30 hours to detox.
what is the best way?

i havnt smoked in like 3 days.

heard drinking tons of green tea will help.

drink a shit ton of water, just dilute it man

Why do I get the idea that there was a penis in that peanut butter....

Get charcoal pills, they flush your system and you'll be right in 24 hours.

already been drinking tons of water. kinda sick of it after a while though. but gonna keep drinking.

u know if those detox drinks are any good?

I'm on probation right now. Best advice I can give is to dilute by drinking a shit ton of water, and eat meat so your creatine levels are normal. Also, I drank a whole package of fruit pectin a few hours before my tests

Water before so you basically just piss water with no trace of the drugs in it. Don't foret to mix in something like like lemon to color it yellow.
This will mask the fact that you are trying to dilute your piss by drinking water.

They are all making agents. Detoxing doesn't work. What you have to do is force yourself to pee constantly so metabolites don't have time to build up on your urine, use a nagging agent, or use fake/clean urine. I used quickfix when I wss on probation

you are fucked. all that shit you've "heard" is just a bunch of urban myth crap. if you've been smoking for awhile you need at least 4 weeks. 2 months to be safe imo.

you could try to buy some fake piss and hope it's the right temp or drink a shit ton of water before the drug test and try to dilute your piss and risk the chance of it being to diluted and they'll fail you anyway.

Masking x2

Nothings gonna really flush that in that amount of time especially if your a heavier user. Just use fake piss or Google how to dilute your piss with creatine and b12

Depends, how long have you been regularly smoking?

pretty sure you can just drink any kinda fluids, if you wanna drink a 12 pack of dew, thats cool too. As long as its not pee pee, and more of a overflow pee it doesnt show up, or in my experience...

green tea, apple cider vinegar, cranberry juice, coconut water and water.

dont drink those detox drinks.

>30 hours to detox.
>i havnt smoked in like 3 days.
if you were previously smoking every day, this is not possible.
you could drink a lot and dilute your urine but they'll most likely notice that, which might buy you a little more time but probably not enough.
synthetic urine is your best bet, if you're going to be monitored, you're fucked.
if you drink a lot to dilute your urine and take a lot of pectin to color your dilute urine it might work if it's not tested at a lab.

Buy fake piss, monkey whiz works best , it comes with heating pads that don't overheat they just match your body temperature. Fucking dudes, protect your rights - spend 40 bucks and don't be scared of piss test. And forget to smoke weed every day. Drug test Are for pussies

Smoke every day, there's no way to pass the test with your piss. Adapt, overcome, conquer. Fuck the man

dammit sounds like im just fucked.
well i got it wont be too big a loss. its just for a new job im trying to get. im already employed though.

bout 3 years lol.
3 to 4 times a week

no dude, seriously mix apple cider vinegar, with cranberry juice, and lemon juice, with coconut water. you will most certainly pass the test. Drink green tea for an extra boost of detox. You're fine if you drink this concoction excessively for the next 3 days. is the job worth getting? if so, So is this tonic.

oh i failed to see that you only have 30 hours, not days.

yeah you're fucked bro lol.

One of my brother's friends took an entire bottle of cranberry supplements/ vitamins before a test to help detox, it might help OP.

you'll need a blood transfusion mang it's the only sure way to beat it.

Go to blood bank and buy 9 liters of blood.
Go home and poke hole in big toe of both feet
When blood starts to trickle out, start drinking new blood
When all blood is drank, wait a few minutes then plug holes in toes.
You now have all new blood with no signs of drugs

I have done this and it works, happy to pass it on

thanks for the input but multiple websites say cranberry juice and vinegar are definitely untrue.

people will actually believe this.

not me buddy.

apple cider vinegar saved my reputation once. Ill always drink it straight before a drug test.

this is some low class trolls.

im just going to take the test and hope for the best.
if they bring it up ill just beg them to test me again in a month.

>green tea

better not have any weed in it

exercise

>be me
>be skinny but in somewhat shape
>Heavy smoker
>Smoked 2 bowls night before a surprise job drug test (urine)
>didnt even piss before the test and didnt drink much water so shit was yellow
>passed

worked for me too but I just put a hole in one foot to be safe.

Cranberry and pomegranate juice. Also niasin. Will make your skin crawl but it definitely works well. I have first hand knowledge.

sounds like your employer was just desperate.

if piss test, not hard to pass, but need to dilute or have fake piss,
if blood, hair, or other means of testing, you are fucked

I laughed so hard I farted and almost shit myself.

Seriously.

This worked for me in about 3 days. Pissed clean.

1 gal water/day, more if you can stomach it. Don't over do it.

Dandelion flower tea, better to make heavily steeped gallons of it, again, 1 per day. Helps clean your kidneys. Get it at a health foods store.

Now, for the most important part: fruit pectin. Aka SUR-GEL. Walmart has it. If it's not in the baking goods section it's with all the canning/mason jar goods. Get the gel. About 12oz is good, usually 3oz/pack.

Tl;dr of science is the THC binds to the pectin while in your stomach, thus you just "shit out the weed".

Mix two 3oz packs into a 32 gatorade, shake like hell and drink. Its thick and tart, and tastes like sour ass. But you need to pass your test, so power through that shit. Your stomach will rumble and gurgle, and you'll probably get th squirts but this isn't a time for diginity. Its a time for action.

Drink one of this mixtures once a day leading to the test, and two the day off. Drink them roughly 2 hours before the test, and piss once or twice before.

PROTIPS:
-Vitamin B pills will help yellow your urine, so it doesn't look diluted. Yes, you can fail for diluted looking urine.
-Try to catch the middle of the stream, it's has the least amount of metabolites (which is what they're testing for).
-Exercise and eating clean only help your case. Do that shit.

Good luck.

Eat a shit ton of red meat for 3 days for natural boosted creatinine levels.
Exercise and sweat a LOT to get the THC byproducts/metabolites out of your lipid tissues, but NOT within 18 hours of your test.
If you choose this route, DO NOT drink cranberry or pomegranate juice, as they're natural diuretic stimulants (aka only a hindrance to these efforts).

Your first urination of the day will be the most detectable, so piss before you go. Also, like a faucet, the beginning and end of the stream are the dirtiest.

Also everyone else here is retarded.

Except this guy, he's not retarded

ayyyyyy does fake piss REALLY, ACTUALLY work? Are labs figuring out how to screen if your piss is from a human body or is it still chill?

I've heard it works more times than not from people who have used it, but I don't have the balls because I'm a truck driver and randoms are pretty abundant these days, one drug test fail and there goes 5-10 years, straight black balled.

thc doesnt "flush" its in your fat cells so the longer u smoked for the longer it will test +

drinking water can help get whats been broken down out of your system and dilute whats being released.

Ive tested p+ and had 21 days to test clean, i used asorbic acid ( pure vit C ) and apple cider vinegar to cleanse my liver of the broken down fats with thc in them, the vinegar breaks it down in liver and vit c grabs it and takes it to your piss also i mixed lemon juice in with vinegar.. i old jail bird told me it. they used it back in the day for passing piss tests on parole if they new it was coming up. also ran in a jumper and long sweat pants at midday with a garbage bag under the jumper.. tested myself everyday till clean.
clean in 6 days and i had smoked a couple cones on 2nd day.. but went from 25-350cones

Im a heavy smoker

after passing i kept a esky close by on site with a thermos full of hot water and a small bottle of clean piss with a irrigation 4mm hose on it with a on off valve.also the bottle had a stick on temp gauge.

Once time to be tested, i had to drive to the test. in that 5 mins i would put the piss bottle in the hot water get it a couple degree higher then the human body then chuck it in my pants,, sometimes id wait 40 mins in office for test and temp was still in passing guidelines.. they always watched me "piss" and never got suss, it makes the sound like pissing and i even finished the bottle into the toilet afterwards.. worked well

just need a clean piss donor

drink a lot of cranberry juice

Maybe stop doing fucking drugs so you don't get into deep shit you degenerate teenager

If you needed to detox you shouldn't have smoked faggot

detox is a myth

there is no such thing

this works in australia, both methods, unless they do a full spec test on urine not just the piss in bottle and shake test..
i use female piss alot in the shake tests but if its being sent away they test for everything- hormones and the lot!!

6 days it took me with the sweat and vinegar/asorbic acid ,
would usually take a month if not longer naturally done..

once doing the method i speak of here and drinking a lot of water before the test you'll pass but im not sure it if will work the next day or once youve stopped

also piss out everything you got before you do the test and make sure your smashing water..

only way you could fail is them saying youve drunk to much water..

just get donor piss and go with the bottle and hot water method .. easy as

doesnt work. maybe if ya do it for a month

ah no

doesnt work

donor piss

here here

charcoal. cranberry juice (real stuff not cocktail), loads of water. green tea.appple cider vinegar you're likely fucked unless you get fake or clean piss though

overdose on niacin til you're super red itchy and uncomfortable, exercise, drink water, you're going to fail your drug test, kill yourself

This. Came in the thread to say it. THC metabolites are fat soluble, so drinking tons of water weeks before won't do shit. Exercise, & dilute your piss heavily on the day of the test, and take some B12 to darken your urine.

blend up some organic cranberries with organic cranberry juice, and go to gnc and get some charcoal pills if you want.

Ok all these ideas are ok but they all are basically dilution. If its not an important test you may pass but otherwise, no.

Here is what you need to do.

4 hours before the test, mix an entire packet of feuit pectin (find it at the grocery baking section, its used for making jellies etc e.g suregell) into a big bottle of gatorade. Mix and drink it over the next hour.

Fruit pectin makes it so fats that normally get pissed out (thc isnt directly detected in the test, its a fat that holds it), get passed to your bowels. You shit out the tch (in that time frame) that would normally be detectable in urine.

This is kind of like dilution too, but actually goes straight to the source. You need creatin in your piss too so have a large steak serving the night before. Drink a 5 hour energy too for the B vitamins.

Couple this with the obvious no toking, the tea, saunas etc and youll have a real shot

Gl user

Didnt realize this guy was already here, this is the legit way

I had about a week, I drank so much fucking water. The day off I had a big water bottle that I just refilled over and over I fealt like i was passing purchase water. My buddy had day of success with some detox drink that I 5hink had a hornet on it maybe. That was with home tests tho

yea OP I'm in the same boat. I stopped smoking at DEC27. I'm clean and it's Jan 6. basically I have 10 days clean and I've been drinking water. I went on a keto diet for a few days, I'm sort of on/off it right now. I'm poor so don't have money to be buying health foods. Basically water and avoiding fats and light excercise for me. Hopefully I can pass piss test in a week or so. basically 14 days clean and I get a good paying job and I can save up and do cool stuff. good luck OP