Lets get a thread going about what you did or you know someone did at a party when they found a girl passed out!

lets get a thread going about what you did or you know someone did at a party when they found a girl passed out!

fed her iggs

There was a story about this kid in my grade's sister who apparently passed out at a party. This older guy that nobody knew was there and evidently he took her into a room or bathroom or something and put her feet together and fucked them. She woke up halfway through but was so freaked out she pretended she was still out. She felt him finish and everything all over her feet and apparently after that he just bailed. Don't know if it's true but probably.

nice anyone else

Feed her eggs

Have you even checked the Tumblr link?

what link

/user/video/rachel_gets_ravaged/new-1.html

xhamster fools.

>/user/video/rachel_gets_ravaged/new-1.html
not looking for the girl looking for more storys of guys finding sluts drunk at a party

In my first year at University I attended a frat party with some friends. I needed to use the washroom so I went upstairs into the bedroom to look for one and found this Asian girl in one of my classes nearly passed out and getting fucked by like 7-9 different guys. She was really dazed out of it based on how her eyes seemed to stare off into space but she kept screaming for "Tommy" to go harder. I wanted to leave but I was so horned up by it that I stayed and watched. Eventually some guy just told me to join in and I did. People were cumming inside her, spitting on her, peeing on her and all these other nasty stuff. I ended up just getting a blow job from her and left after that. As I left I realized there was a lot more people coming in to watch and join.
Few days later I noticed she stopped coming to class and rumours were spreading around that she was drugged and raped at the frat party. Her boyfriend turned out to be Tommy who was apart of the fraternity but wasn't aware that his girlfriend was getting banged at the party.

I felt shitty for a while because we took advantage of the situation knowing she was drunk and not fully aware of what was going on.

Dayummm

it is ok you did what was needed lol

So you admitted to raping her, great job.
Why don't you go to the police and turn yourself in.
Maybe you can get drunk raped in jail for a few months, to understand what it's like.

I tell a green text story about a time I came home at 5am and found a girl passed out in my room at a party house I lived at when I was younger, fucked her when she was passed out in my bed, she half woke up, seemed like she was into it. Then I left so she didn't know I was there, no one else saw me, and she acted like nothing happened if she did know. I kinda knew her and her boyfriend at the time.

There's a clear difference of getting toasted with your GF and screwing and screwing a passed out/out of it stranger. We ALL have been fucked up, what if some DUDES came along and pounded your ass while you were toasted? Is that OK? Bunch of little /b s saying it's ok.

where did you cum?

got my good friend drunk and then stuffed her beer bottle in her pussy when she passed out. i left it inside of her and went home

How does one get drunk in prison?

Balls deep in her pussy, was going to cum in her ass to be safe but she was really tight and probably didn't do anal because she would kind of moan in pain and become more alert when I tried to fuck her ass. She never fully woke up, she kissed me back and just moaned and slurred a few words like yes and harder and fuck me and opened her eyes a few times but didn't seem to focus on anything. Managed to pull her on top of me for some sloppy cowgirl too.

any more?

A girl I know got triple teamed when passed out

Hooch, prisoner made booze.

Remember that guy on Sup Forums who played with his passed-out mom ?

How does it feel to be a rapist? I hope the same shit happens to you. I hope they kill you though. Piece of shit.

Moar?

MODS

lol why they r just storys

Wtf is this shit

MODS MODS MODS

Why thank you good sir. Dare i ask moar?

MODS MODS MODS

MODS 404 PLZ

More?

Fuck off rapist

MODS MODS

Fuck!! Moar!!

Stfu already God damn

Is that real? Holly shit!

Shut the fuck up, cocktard. Rapist peice of garbage.

Do you have the story on this

I'd eat 'em

MODS

fake and gay

Snort cock sand fgt

i will roofie your drink and rape you with the blunt end of a wine bottle!!

None of this is real...Sup Forums...the Internet.

Never thought id see the day of a triggerd b/tard.
Don't you ever change one me /b

cant scream for mods with a cock in your mouth...

Man I wish I would find a totally passed out chick at a party once in my lifetime. I'd raw dog the fuck out of her and bust my nut all up in there. It'd be worth the STD risk.

poor Tommy

FAGGOT

This is Sup Forums. I would mass text the address I'm at to my guy friends with "free pussy" and take a turn on her. Time to finally use the condumn that's been in my wallet before its packaging completely disintegrates.

agree'd

If you're talking about yours, im good. I dont like tic-tacs.

Some here please edit that sign to read, "Free STD's!"?

take your xanax

my ex went to rave and got drugged. then they took her(4-5 guys) to a van, raped her, beat the shit out of her and threw her on the curb when they were done. it was freezing outside and she almost lost her fingers. thankfully someone found her and called an ambulance. they didnt catch the guys.

I come here in summer.

Yeah because faglords like you don't say anything.

Wow, that would mess with someone. Did she change much after the experience? Is that why she's an Ex?

oh my God, I swear I didn't realize it's
>not OK

if i was her BF i would bring it up each time i was about to cum in her.

you'd never kill him yourself though would you

TAKE YOUR XANAX, FRIENDO
IT'S GONNA BE OKAY

This whole thread is filled with a bunch of edge lords. How many of you are overwight and own at least one fedora?

I was a guest at a frat party. It comes up that I'm bisexual. To put them at ease, I tell them (they werre homophobic cringing) that I prefere girls, so I'm closer to straight than gay. I got into a drinking contest with some of the frat guys. I ended up waking up with a really sore ass and three of the frat bros being teased as being gay. My friend said I was passed out when I asked "What happened? I'm a power top." He then realized fully what happened and apoligized over and over again. I never went to a frat party again, those retards will fuck anything that passes out.

here, have the whole set

imgur.com/a/x3Vgz

Thanks for the bump

Does he fuck her?

I do this with all my gfs, say its therapeutic

we dated before it happened. she cheated on me so i havent actually talked to her after that.

Your hands don't count faggot

Its imgur you fucking retard

OP delivers

Is that real?

my hands count but not up to the number of girls I've fucked, which is more than 10, the number of fingers on my hands, you see

Guy rents old whore and role plays drunk mom rape.

f-f-f-f-f-fresshhh

asshole now

Nice.

Dick in mouth and gag her.
Or anal.

btwtimestamp plase.

Open her legs

Who is to you user?

make her deepthroat you

got a timestamp?

Why you'd drink until you pass out, when you're not at home or at least somewhere safe, is beyond me.

asshole?

DAMN!!!