Who here is able to save Snaps?

Who here is able to save Snaps?

Yeah i am

So what do you use?

Jailbroken?

how u do it mahn?

If you're on android go to casper.io and download the app. Been using it for over a year now. What's that girl's snap?

whats your snap?

blinkche

any way to do this on iphone now?

Root+xposed+snapprefs

>any way to do this on iphone now?

this

This actually works. Anyways, gimmie a snap and I'll get them.

I dont want screen shots, I can do screen shots, I want them Ripped jpgs from Snap

Literally I just use a screen recorder and afterwords screen shot from the video.

Phantom Lite if ur on Jailbroken iPhone

do you have it installed?

I use snap hack on my mac and iphone. Works like a charm

I do it my own way. Just download a random screen recorder from google play, start recording the screen before opening snap, open snap, stop recording, watch the recorded video and screenshot the snap from video. Ive been using screen recorder for 2 years now

why did I not think of this

>Load story
>Turn airplane mode on
>Click story
>Take as many screenshots as you want without sending a notification

I save snaps all the time, just taking normal screenshots on an S6 edge. Never says shit, don't know why

I did not either. I wasted many weeks to find a snap screenshot tool without success, tried screen recorded and it worked. The one im using now is called "Lollipop Screen Recorder" in google play. Works flawlesly

I get that we can do screen shots, but I want my pics & VIDS like this

I want the raw files

Anyone here know how to remove emojis from a snap? God teir tits awaiting to be revealed

Its pretty much impossible, as far as I know, you could remove emojis from videos, but snap caught on to that and now blurs wherever you place an emoji on a snap.

Pics are superimposed with the emoji, so its impossible to remove.

omg this works