I'M DUMB

I'M DUMB

SHE'S A LESBIAN

good thread

Remember when Pinkerton was Sup Forumscore?

BEVERLY HILLS

or maybe just happy...

>tfw you realize 90s Rivers was more depressed and insane than Cobain

>more depressed
>more insane
>not the one who blew his brains out

Ok user

Isn't it still? And Blue?

>pinkerton gets mentioned constantly in best albums threads
>weezer threads made multiple times a day
>any time a new weezer album comes out it gets spammed for at least a week

Yeah, I'm thinking it's Sup Forumscore. Hell, the way most people here talk about The White Album I'd think that was Sup Forumscore too.

SHE'S A PIECE OF CRAP

Is it true that after Pinkerton he lived in a room with black walls for a couple of years?

I've observed more people talk about Revolver, Rubber Soul, Pepper and Abbey Road than all the others.

What the FUCK is his problem?

>tfw the outcome was The Green Album
Insane Rivers pls go

Apparently he spent all that time working on some sort of Mike Love-type "formula" to write the perfect pop song. Result: second half of the green album

I've read it was just for one year. I think around 98 or 99. I can believe it, though I would guess he probably left on occasion. I have a book about Rivers I've been meaning to read and I'm hoping that will elaborate.

But yeah apparently he wrote something like 300 songs around that time. Trying to craft the "perfect pop song".

>tfw the outcome was The Green Album

It really was a disappointment. The fact that Maladroit came just a year later, and hearing all the demos from that era plus the SS2K songs and his home demos from the late 90s early 00s. He could have made a fucking masterpiece.

>second half of the green album

Are you implying there's some major difference between the first and second half of The Green Album?

Could Rivers be our guy?

he's at least my guy