Hey Sup Forums what is the weirdest household item you've shoved up your butt that has had the best results...

Hey Sup Forums what is the weirdest household item you've shoved up your butt that has had the best results? inb4 saran wrap + cucumber. Also general trap thread.

>I'll start, the handle of a lint roller. feelsgoodman

>Your mom's tongue.

good one

fuuck is that you on snapchat?

Jolly ranchers

that's kinda small, don't you think?

Not me, but heres more

Either my x-arcade stick or the handle from a tool in the kitchen for grabbing food in big portions.

nice ass

you should shave that

one time I took the plug in microphone that came with mario party for the gamecube , wrapped it in plastic, and then wrapped the cable around the base to secure it in place

lol once I used a gluestick, but it got stuck up my ass and I had to poop it out later. Never again.

The handle of a brush. Not the best buttplug

you have anymore of this hot ass trap?

Nice

Also that sounds insane

yeah it was kinda scary. I should just invest in a dildo. Right now I am used to using a magnum size sharpie.

fuck man how big was the glue stick? that sounds awful

thas a classic ...

probably a toilet brush handle. i did have a lng enough dildo at the time

chloe arden!

a while back i used one of those bubble wand things. the part that held the soap

it wasn't too big. It couldn't have been over 4 inches long and it had a small girth. It was a like this

Bowling pin head.

Well, as soon as you do, care to let someone see you test it? haha

whats the snap?

Lightsaber or vibrator feels great.

seran wrap + mini baseball bat, still kinda tough jump from a few fingers, but it felt great.

yes! she's one of my favorite youtubers!

haha sure. I'm not a trap tho. I'm just a regular ol guy that has a kink for traps and sissies

she dont have asshole, lol

I found my sisters big dildo once. It was a 6in silicone penis shaped with suctioncup. Used moms lube and fucked my ass with it. Washed very well after.

unf I have a small baseball bat. I should give that a try. It's made out of metal. it'll feel nice and cool sliding in..

Can you please buy a flared buttplug so you don't hurt or embarrass yourself at the ER? If you have one stop shoving unsafe items up your ass you dingaling.

Cold objects are actually kind of uncomfortable to insert.

hall of the handel ....

First and only object was a butter knife handle it was pretty phallic shaped. It felt alright.

lol that's the first thing on my wishlist. I just wanted to see if anyone has something they think works just as good as a buttplug/dildo.

Vacuum cleaner handle.

that would be great I love cold things in me. I have a pretty good dildo now as well as some plugs and anal beads, worth the money for sure,,easy to clean and feels right.

nice dubs. I have a handheld vacuum cleaner. I might give that a try one day.

Would never put anything in there if I thought it could get stuck.

Three hard-boiled eggs wrapped in Saran wrap

wanna try my friends cock, is that a household item?

Carved and polished the handle end of a waterproof flashlight and used that.
Terrible experience since I had no lube and had to improvise.

it is if he's in your house

well, if he's around there almost 24/7, I guess. The better question is, can you get it to happen

I'm at his house almost 24/7 but he has a girlfriend, and she's a good friend. He acts interested though and always grabs me and treats me like her when shes not around.

does he know you're gay?

Well I'm bi, but yeah he knows.

fucking sauce pls

a dick

Shit was cash

anybody know maddison sc?

Plastic potato masher things handle in plastic bag

Feels pretty good.
closest thing i could find to a dildo.

Does poop in your asshole count?

ive also used a plunger rofl. Can squat on it in the shower. feels good.

the handle of a lint roller lol

earlier today, i fucked my self with a sling shot. shit tight, i was jacking off in the same time.

once I tried using a rocket ship pen that fell apart
>the little standees all fell out leaving slits and inside was completely hollow
>didnt want it getting stuck in me so tied a drawstring from my curtain through two of the slits
>used olive oil as lube
>start jerkin off and push it in, feels bretty gud
>push it in all the way holding on to cord
>feel slight pinching near the entrance
>too horny to care, cum shortly after
>try to pull it out and feel intense pain all around the inside of my asshole
>realize I fucked up and my colon must be pushing into the slits or something
>go to pathroom and try to shit it out
>doesnt work so I slowly and painfully rip it out of my ass
ended up bleeding a bit and feeling very uncomfortable the rest of the night but all in all could have been worse
>pic related it was the blue one

toliet brush

THIS

I have a toilet plunger that has a plastic yellow handle and the end of it looks like anal beads. I keep it in the bathroom but not for the toilet.

are you saying I'm not the only one retarded enough to try that?

THIS! a napkin holder. Mine is less abrasive tho. Its pointed at the tip so im slowly able to stretch out my asshole with it

I used on of those too. It feels good as shit but resulted in me shitting out blood into my hands at 4 am. after that I cried myself to sleep and was fine i the morning. The seam they have will cut you my dude.

a Bowser amiibo

Used it a quite a few times, the seem isnt rough enough on mine. If it was I wouldnt have tried it. Although i can say i have went too hard and had very minor blood.

A bottle of body wash or lotion. It's usually best if the bottle is cylindrical or cone-like

do you put the bottom or top in first? seems like a flat bottom would be hard to push in

If it's a plastic bottle and not a metal one, it's easier. I'm assuming you've already had an assortment of things to start stretching yourself and getting used to it

This is the type of bottle I'm talking about. Keep the cap on the spray button so it doesn't spray or leak out, flip the bottle upside down and lube it up if you have any. If you dont, warm water works too but isn't as smooth. Once you start to really get it in, you'll keep a bottle on hand from then on.

lollipop, had a analgasm

I agree, those seem to fill you up more than anything else

Sause???

Holy shit, sauce? Moar of that? Is that a fucking shop, god damnit dick stop getting hard

Use plunger + socks + 1 to 3 condoms.
You can use any amount of socks to control girth.
I pretty much did a softer version of Rambone before taking actual Rambone in.
Later i started using J-lube and it fucking slides in like i have a black hole or something.